Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Reposting the same message again from the spot I res with the fear that it might be missed! 😳

Look where I got the spot!!! I was asleep!!! when this thread was up!

First of all Archu and Shweta hugs! πŸ€—

Priya firstly , u already know, but i want to tell ya, You are a very very very spl friend @ IF!

I loved your posts to begin with, n some how even without exchanging PMs n all, started considering u a friend, n one day in Shy's thread u, me and Rashmi landed up replying in a row, n I said wow 4 friends in a row, n your response to it was affirmative but excited one, n then no turning back, we really got to know each other , n later on Crooners made an entry, I always enjoy reading them!

When ever I felt low at the forum with respect to the show, Crooner gave me a mood lift!

I consider it to be the best Show analysis post!!!

Apart from analysis, the warmth of crooner buddies, the love , the bond u all share, the sweet u peole are, I joined in late, n still not much regular, but just cant express in words what I think opf u all!

Shy ,Kalps, Priya, Maddy , Beena, Maham, were few ppl I was always in touvh with even before crroners, but later on the sweetness level increased with more people I got to know, Gandhari, Suvi, Suba, Archu, silent Archu, Shweta, Ishii, Sanju, Divya, Avni, Sudha, khushi, Anu,Sejal, Anjali, Indrani, Sri, sonii...n the list is endless πŸ€—

I swear there are many more, I'll have to chk once again n update😳,,,,,but literally thank u from the bottom of my heart for just being there, all your warmth n sweetness, is so damn precious to make any one happy, I can suggest Arnav, to put u all there on the poolside to brighten khushi's day,, n then inreturn they can brighted our day πŸ˜‰...reminds of Woodwa ve πŸ˜†

So My dear Priya hearty Congratulations for the 100th Crooner! its Milestone You've reached and its just fun to read them! Believe me girl, Crooners anr not going to stop until the show winds up!

Archu, I thought there will be too many VMs on the main page to watch from the VM queen Shy, n the crooner queen herself, so why not let the VM go for the warm up crooner of the century! I am glad Priya u loved it!

Luv u all!!!!

ZOha

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on the 100th crooner priya...your crooners have always been positive n amazing...gr8 thread!😊
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Once again CONGRATULATIONS Priya,,,,,Soorrry am late coming for celebrations...kaam mein thi...2 sets of twins decided it was the day to come into this world!!!
I am very happy that u have decided to continue...πŸ€—...
Such beautiful posts in this thread...every post making me feel so emotional...!!
Other than Priya I am very grateful for all the crooners for their acceptance of me into their fold...Beena,,Archu,,Anu,,,Chotey,,,Divs,,,Nishita,,Anjali,,,Shweta,,,Zoha,,,
Indi,,,Suvi,,,Suba,,,Avni...Ishii,,,Soni,,Sej,,,Sudha,,,Gandhari,,,Khushi,,,,Shivani
thanks to Kalpana & Shy for their beautiful works,,,,
Edited by srirao - 12 years ago
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

congrats on ur first century honey..i know you like dada but you have become sachin tendulkar of our IPK forum!!! may you write to become the women with 100 100's!!

and guys this crooner thread looks like ASR eye candy really many beau pics at one place and the vms are lovely!!!

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Im looking fwd to the 1000th epi of ipkknd with sarun shinning together high above and 1000th crooner post by priya Insha-Allah😍
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Archu for this thread,,,,πŸ€—
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Word Count: 1

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations...on the 100 Thread of Crooners .. what an achievement.
way to go..
I always read it whenever I get time.. but, remain silent reader generally .. but. love all the topics discussed and analysis done..
*standing ovation*
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats once again Priya on the 100th crooner. Looking at you performing feats like Sachin ( 100 100s )... so please continue!

I read all your stories and have my own to share. I was absolutely new to this online forum...I used to be a silent reader... and I first met priya on another thread -- she had put up something discussing how people interact and whether there are cliques in the forum so that people stay in the cliques and not respond to new authors/new posters ... I responded to her ( I guess I signed up to respond) and wonder of wonders she responded back!

After multiple interactions on the thread ... I PMd and friended her ...and my crooner journey started. I was and am amazed at the amount of work that goes into a crooner -- I remember the menu crooner and the colors crooner -- and to think that she does this in the midst of her work and handles her home too... she must be a great multitasker!

I stayed quiet on the crooner for some time until I found an episode that I did not like and I promptly posted on the crooner ...Priya promptly responded...I told her why I did not like the episode... and thus started my journey... !

As many of you would have noticed ... I do not have the flow of prose ...but I started writing anyway in my own style...!!

I do not know how to make VMs but this has been on my mind since the "Fireflies" crooner . They are my favorite Indian band -- you may need to login to hear this . Would love it if someone made a VM or taught me ... I am a techie so promise to learn fast :-)

The album is Firefiles!

Thanks Priya for the crooner that has become my first home on the forum and also to Anjali who held fort when Priya was away!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 12 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Gosh...I guess I hv to read this thread atleast 10 times more to even dare to update here anything...its so emotionally scary to say anything !!!

for now thanksss se kaam chalao...πŸ˜†
and damn my net browser is working sooo slow...

priya...congrats on 100 crooners!!!!
love you!!!