Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Arrey..yeh Lady Spammers ko bura kyun lag raha hai. I am actually sad, I was so sure that I will win it. Lekin Kismat ka khel dekho..woh bhi cheen liya..😭😭
Koi baat nahi..Beena Di and Divi...Next time I am going to give you a tough competition
😎... .

Sudha sachi muchi tuje milna chaahiye tha...πŸ˜† chal koina abhi se shuru hojaa..tu...tu aur ishi chappal lene mein bizy thi...aur awards koi legayaa..πŸ˜†
Beena was real surprise for me in this though😲
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Sudha sachi muchi tuje milna chaahiye tha...πŸ˜† chal koina abhi se shuru hojaa..tu...tu aur ishi chappal lene mein bizy thi...aur awards koi legayaa..πŸ˜†

Sach mein Sissy..meine toh apna hi naam likha tha... Even I was surprised with Beena Di's name...

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

sunshine...me too am totally suprised...Shocked
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Sach mein Sissy..meine toh apna hi naam likha tha... Even I was surprised with Beena Di's name...

funny sweetz i did the same thing ...aapna name likha tha...πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
archana, priya, and all you smart, intelligent, cool babes out there,
you got me so right.

lady phangurl

(susmita sen ms universe "o" now on)

proudest happiest most ecstatic winner of this rare precious title. promise to take great care of it and pass it on to no one not ever. thank you, my daily dose of insanity girls, dear dear phangurls all.

i'd like to thank two leos for this one. one you know, the other one is not to be shared. teehee. a very good what the and unbelievable to all.
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Alright girls ,, Runner up for bashing and winner of spamming not very good rep I have with you'll me 😭

so cute, beena. the last one i'd have thought of as basher and spammer. congratulations. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Given the titles that are going out, I would say this is one which is truly and absolutely deserved!

The one and only - inimitable Kalpana!

This was the award won by the largest margin by the way! In a not so close second place we had another very deserving candidate - Shweta!

😳 thank you everyone, I'm lost for words ... hence the pics always ... 😭 quite emotional moment, your support, kindness and appreciation means a lot to me ... carry on collaging I shall and sharing with you all πŸ€— x
indi52 thumbnail

Alright our winners are here! First of all - thanks once again to Shivani whose idea this was! And now a wonderful surprise for everyone! We have gorgeous titles made for all the awards by our own Kalpana - Kalpana, owe you a big debt of gratitude - thanks a super ton!

So, the first title! We had two titles for this - and we have two siggies so we are splitting this one up!

Congratulations to Suvi!!!

And

Our Winner is Indi Di!

Taaliyan Please!!!

kalpana, thanks so much for the siggie. now this is a completely new word and world for me. but phangurl is so honoured to have a siggie designed by lady creative herself. going to go and show off obnoxiously somewhere. thanks again.
indi52 thumbnail

Our next title - is for someone who brings masti and fun always!

... and the title goes to Chotey!!!

... also second in line was Ishii!

chotey, mad sweet asr zindabad creator. miss you a lot these days. lady madcap, mubarak. waiting to here your terse one liners on goings on at ipk and those wonderful ganas.
indi52 thumbnail

Our next title is for the person who keeps our minds and hearts going at full speed with their thought processes!

Of course - the winner is Anu!

... very closely followed by Nishi!

And a piece of trivia for everyone - this was the only title where there were only two people nominated by everybody - either Anu or Nishi!

mou, no one can gutter like you, baby. congratulations. now guttering is your official duty, and you no kaam chor what. ummm, do you allow phangurls in sometimes?🀣