Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Overwhelmed by the Thread...by the love...by each of the gesture from each one of you...how far we have come na...I remember my journey with each one of you...where we picked up, how you made difference to my small life...love each one of you who have been soo sweet...
It still feels so strange we are faceless people here...but we have a bond ...which started because for the love of a Television show...of two lovers...we are now a family...each one of us here are uninhibited wanderers...we love, we cry, we laugh, we fight...but we still continue this Journey together...so from faceless friends to friends who just bond over a show where the Lovers too - still have to find a name for their relation...we too echo the same sentiments - Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon...
Thankss for the cakes, the chocolates, the flowers , the write-ups, the VMs, the pics, the sentiments even in a word...just even sending silent wishes and hitting the like button...a Thank you would never been enough...all I can do from my side is to keep the Post which binds us together going...yess, I was all ready to close it...I am still unconvinced on continuing it after 100...as when I started the Crooners, i never knew ever ever that I'll reach this far...but one day when I startesd somewhere at 10th crooner, had told myself...if I reach 100...it would be awsm...and then can politely make an exit...and somehow even if I want, my mind becomes too obstinate...and its very difficult to re-convince (if there is such a word 😆)
But the love and beautiful sentiments that each one of you have given...i would only be a fool if i dont respect this love...coz I have always got friends and lost it...and this love i really dont want to loose which I keep getting from you friends here...I might sound selfish or pompous...but it really does mean a lot...more than I can say in words...today thanks to this post...I have made friends where I know anytime I need without thinking twice I can reach out to them and all will be fine !!!
More on Crooner and IF friends, my thoughts and why did the Crooner start and my sentiments and thoughts behind each of the Crooner and the show...in phases...I have a day off tomorrow...and I am going to rant a lot...so please bear me...(i'll be absconding today evening,going for a movie, as hubby too needs some attention 😉)
Thankss again each of you friend...for putting in so much of hard work...thanksss Shwe for not the sleepless nights behind the post but for reminding me again why I do this post that morning...the base fact still remains the same..this post has given me a reason to love life again and go on and hope someday the IPK team and the man sees the love each of the person here in the post have for them...
Will be back again...but leaving each one with a song which is very dear to me and is the only thing I can say to you all with all honesty...lots of love 🤗
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBituRMF4ww[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Priya and all my crooner buddies🤗🤗🤗

I feel so special to be a part of this milestone!!! My journey on the crooner may have began only few months ago but my journey on IF started way back in 2005! I used to be a silent member stalking mostly the Bollywood forum and soon I lost interest. When I decided to get back 4 years later, I had to make myself a new ID because I had forgotten my username and password😆 😆. I was an active member for sometime on the forum of another show. I have experienced this feeling of having a virtual family with the previous show itself but never thought it would happen to me all over again!!!. It took a long time to get to IPK forum and on the rare occasions when I would venture here, the only thing I kept telling myself was "OMG, its an ocean out here!" Being a quiet person by nature, I didnt venture into any thread because honestly, it scared me. One day, I saw that my GS (Anjali) had posted on a thread and was curious to read her post. Once I read her post, Priya's post and few other posts there was no looking back...I kept coming back to the thread called the crooner!!! Anji had asked me to join in and share my views on the serial but I was very apprehensive...it took me some time but I am so glad I took the plunge. There has been no looking back ever since then. I cant believe I have made so many friends in such a short span of time. Thank you Priya...for making this beautiful space where we all feel at home. Love you swtzzz 🤗
Of course, the crooner wouldnt have been the same if not for all the buddies!!! Discussions ranging from the chess board, pearl synthesis, ocean, AR36K to the gutter...we do it all with utmost sincerity and passion😆. Thanks to all the people who dont miss posting their take on the episodes, there is never a dull moment on the thread!!!
In short, its the one place on IF where we have serious fun 😉.

A big warm hug to all the people I have met here...Priya, Shwetu jaan, Beena, Chotey (darling), Suvi, Soni, Suba, Archu, Khushi, Sudha, Anu, Indi, Kalpana, Sej, Gandhari, Divya, Sri, Shivani, Ishi, Shy, Zoha, Sanju and last but not the least my GS🤗

Lets hit the dance floor now...its party time!!!!

Edited by --Nishita-- - 12 years ago
LiveLifewLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Once again am here to congratulate you on your 100th crooner...🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
Hi Priya:
Congratulations again for 100 flawless Crooners!

It takes a great talent to be able to decipher the understated layers of a serial,then translate those thoughts into amazing piece of analysis and to do it EVERYDAY with equal panache! You have that unique talent. I know your schedule is hectic, you sleep hardly but still your creativity is unfaltering. It has to be your passion. And thank you for sharing that with us.

I feel great to have discovered this little piece of a gem in IF as my understanding of all the nuances that goes in the journey of Arnav and Khushi 's love story has enriched. I owe it all to your Crooner and also some great insightful writing I get to see everyday here. And the way you keep things positive here is awe-worthy! So no wonder women from all across the globe, irrespective of our various timezones get together to share our common love for an uncommon fictional love-story.

Keep Crooning on this epic journey as without your active presence, the journey will be there but we'll miss our 'guide'.

Love
Gandhari

To all my other Crooner buddies: What beautiful and meaningful contributions! I always knew your talents but today it reached a different level all together. I feel in awe of all of you and feel blessed to have been able to get to know each one of you. Another thing I need to be grateful to Priya for. Love you all.

P.S. Priya I know you also love Barun and Sanaya's offscreen interactions...because we're celebrating...I thought this will be a way them joining in celebration of 100 Crooners...what other than "Mango!!!" cake?🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=008hqbQsTr8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's 3am in my part of world..project presentation
Scheduled 4 tomm morning class.. Gray matter all dried out
Still can't let dis one go..
For priya from all phangurls any thing v say is understatement.. Love ur writing.. Dis is home.. Pls stay
and Khushi from Nawab ( specially for ME Scene whr bua Ji was Doing all tht wid chillies to save her
From evil eyes... .. Beauty how can any one not fall
In love with u...

"yeh mana ki janae jahan,
Lakhon Mai tum ek ho,(looking at d forum)
Humari nigahon ki bhi,
Kuch toh magar daad doo,
Baharon ko bhi naaz jis phool per tha,
Wahi phool humnae chuna gulsitan sae!!!"

Edited by Parsha - 12 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️❤️CONGRATULATIONS ❤️⭐️
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Edited by Kishmish - 12 years ago
anodaksgfan thumbnail