Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats on 100 Crooners..

Your Crooners are a treat to read and I love your insights on the episode.

Hope to see many many more Crooners.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Oh I am late here again!!! But I just had to say a few things before Archu posts the results and we all get excited with that!!

Nishu.. my jaan!! πŸ€— Heres a big hug for you..! Thank you for your warm words earlier! I am so glad you spotted your GS's comment and decided to land on crooner!! And you know why!! We bonded so quick!!! Nobody has been welcomed on the CC as quick as you were!! πŸ˜† We just had to had you there for the chats!! Always have a great time with your posts!!! And the instant connection makes it all the more better!! I have to tell you this.. when you first arrived, you had a different DP.. I must admit I dont like the lady much, but the calm on her face and the serene, loving smile is something I still associate with you!! Whenever I think of you, its that picture, that warmth that comes to my mind!! Weird na? Well.. I am weird in all this!!

Gandhari.. thank you for the shout out hun..πŸ€— I am not as much a poetess as everyone thinks I am!! Just vellapanti is all it is!! But yes.. you got the JKR part right!! πŸ˜† So just let me know who that post maker was to have made such a comment on you!! I know you replied.. but I am not gonna sit here and watch my friends handling it alone!! Main bhi maidaan-e-jung mein koodna chahti hoon!! πŸ˜† By the way.. what does that mean?? Real life habit of joining active discussions?? I always had a feel you do public speaking or you are involved with some kind of communication skills thing.. from your posts and your language I mean! Do let me know haan..! 😊

😳😳 Kya bolun main? Thank youπŸ€—I put that pic only because of the smile...I like her smileπŸ˜† CC mein timepass karne ke liye I am always haazir...I think I have finally got the hang of handling two threads πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Soni.. Tujhe pasand aaya na? I worked hard for it!! All the themes and poems!! But tumlogo ke comments aur thank yous sun kar dil bhar aaya mera!! ❀️ Thank you to all for the warm appreciation and the support!! We each of us did our bit and I am so glad it turned out so beautiful!! 😊

By the way.. Shona.. I am glad you take my name first in your Friends list!! 😳 You were so gonna get it from me if you dint!! Love you my 'boki'! πŸ˜†

Sudha jaan.. you talked about your experience here, I wanna talk about mine with you! You remember how we started talking first?? Sakshaat 'Shri Ram' helped us!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It was about the music show on Star Plus!! We started talking then and you have never stopped since!! πŸ₯± πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I took a few breathers here and there, you know manaofying otehrs and all!! πŸ˜‰ Well.. you are so dear to me and I hope you know it!! πŸ€— Love your little emoticons but more than that, love your choice in music!! Thank you for giving us such musical treats some nights!! 😊

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Gandhari.. thank you for the shout out hun..πŸ€— I am not as much a poetess as everyone thinks I am!! Just vellapanti is all it is!! But yes.. you got the JKR part right!! πŸ˜† So just let me know who that post maker was to have made such a comment on you!! I know you replied.. but I am not gonna sit here and watch my friends handling it alone!! Main bhi maidaan-e-jung mein koodna chahti hoon!! πŸ˜† By the way.. what does that mean?? Real life habit of joining active discussions?? I always had a feel you do public speaking or you are involved with some kind of communication skills thing.. from your posts and your language I mean! Do let me know haan..! 😊

Oh that is so sweet of you!!! but that "incident" was a thing of the past...let's just say she took a break from replying till the next day..(it still warms my heart up.😈 πŸ˜†) now I'm in Crooner...so i'm good...but your JKR avatar I love as much s the poetess in you. "Real life habit of joining active discussions??" that's the bong gene in meπŸ˜‰...cant keep quiet if people are discussing something interesting or irritating πŸ˜† nyah I'm a boring cubicle programmer analyst C++ is my speciality.. all the excitement nowadays is right here😊
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Reading this post has become such an emotional and overwhelming experience...everytime I go to write I am at loss of words...will take time to word my thoughts...coz even thinking of writing makes me senti,...
love u all...and so happy to everyone has found such beautiful friends in this space !!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
I know i'm horribly late but never late than never na!!πŸ˜›
loved each n every thing on this thread!!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Alright our winners are here! First of all - thanks once again to Shivani whose idea this was! And now a wonderful surprise for everyone! We have gorgeous titles made for all the awards by our own Kalpana - Kalpana, owe you a big debt of gratitude - thanks a super ton!

So, the first title! We had two titles for this - and we have two siggies so we are splitting this one up!

Congratulations to Suvi!!!

And

Our Winner is Indi Di!

Taaliyan Please!!!
Edited by arch_nat1112 - 12 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Our next title - is for someone who brings masti and fun always!

... and the title goes to Chotey!!!

... also second in line was Ishii!
Edited by arch_nat1112 - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Alright our winners are here! First of all - thanks once again to Shivani whose idea this was! And now a wonderful surprise for everyone! We have gorgeous titles made for all the awards by our own Kalpana - Kalpana, owe you a big debt of gratitude - thanks a super ton!

So, the first title! We had two titles for this - and we have two siggies so we are splitting this one up!

Congratulations to Suvi!!!

And

Our Winner is Indi Di!

Taaliyan Please!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

Divya1503 thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Word Count: 0