Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Dont hate me here pleasee...I am soo soryy for absconding yesterday..my net and Mumbai traffic spoiled my Sunday ..but am in today...Sudha me no billi...me bheegi billi...here chuha is the sher...kyun meri band bajaane pe tule ho tum sab 😕

Love u girlsss for such a rockinnn thread...but kisi ne mujhe game pe inculde nahi kiya...mujhe bhi award chaaiye 😭

Awww - hum sab hain na - your awards! Poor you! 🤣

And you and Shwe can decide kisko billi banna hai and kisko chuha - lekin Shwe ke chuhe wale pics dekhke hum sab darr gaye! 😆

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Helpline no: 100 100 100

I am not responsible anything related to that chuha above...I have been royally ignored by her...😭
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Awww - hum sab hain na - your awards! Poor you! 🤣

And you and Shwe can decide kisko billi banna hai and kisko chuha - lekin Shwe ke chuhe wale pics dekhke hum sab darr gaye! 😆

daraana to uska Best hobby hai
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

I am not responsible anything related to that chuha above...I have been royally ignored by her...😭

Yeh Lo...dubaara se start...😉
Archu..main bata rahi huin..beech mein mat parr..dono milke ek saath hum sab ko peetengey 😛😆...
@Priya - Tum toh sab category mein winner ho na babu... Aur Itna pyar jo mila hai...Uska kya? Humhara pyar Khushi ki Jhola ki tarah saasthyi nehi hai 😆😆😆
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Yeh Lo...dubaara se start...😉
Archu..main bata rahi huin..beech mein mat parr..dono milke ek saath hum sab ko peetengey 😛😆...
@Priya - Tum toh sab category mein winner ho na babu... Aur Itna pyar jo mila hai...Uska kya? Humhara pyar Khushi ki Jhola ki tarah saasthyi nehi hai 😆😆😆

Hawww Khushi... humari itni himmat ki hum in dono ke beech mein pade! 😲 Nahi nahi, kadaapi nahi!

robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Many congr... To IF and the wonder full people who make this crooner alive with there thoughts . Love u all my writers and creative team . Thanks .😳👏
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats... To IF and the people who make this crooner alive...😃
Thanks Alottt...🤗
archanan14 thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who sent across their nominations! We will post up the results shortly!
shwetachauhan thumbnail

Oh I am late here again!!! But I just had to say a few things before Archu posts the results and we all get excited with that!!

Nishu.. my jaan!! 🤗 Heres a big hug for you..! Thank you for your warm words earlier! I am so glad you spotted your GS's comment and decided to land on crooner!! And you know why!! We bonded so quick!!! Nobody has been welcomed on the CC as quick as you were!! 😆 We just had to had you there for the chats!! Always have a great time with your posts!!! And the instant connection makes it all the more better!! I have to tell you this.. when you first arrived, you had a different DP.. I must admit I dont like the lady much, but the calm on her face and the serene, loving smile is something I still associate with you!! Whenever I think of you, its that picture, that warmth that comes to my mind!! Weird na? Well.. I am weird in all this!!

Gandhari.. thank you for the shout out hun..🤗 I am not as much a poetess as everyone thinks I am!! Just vellapanti is all it is!! But yes.. you got the JKR part right!! 😆 So just let me know who that post maker was to have made such a comment on you!! I know you replied.. but I am not gonna sit here and watch my friends handling it alone!! Main bhi maidaan-e-jung mein koodna chahti hoon!! 😆 By the way.. what does that mean?? Real life habit of joining active discussions?? I always had a feel you do public speaking or you are involved with some kind of communication skills thing.. from your posts and your language I mean! Do let me know haan..! 😊

shwetachauhan thumbnail

Mou.. where is my sanam?? rootthi hui hai mujhse aajkal lagta hai!!
Listen.. gussa bhi hai tho bhi sun le.. Your PMs never bother me!! And you know that!! I am aghast you wrote that!! 😡 Waise kitna gussa karegi? main manau kya? maan jao na.. pillleeejjh!! 😃 🤗

Mera sanam sabse pyara hai, sabse pyara hai..
wo jaan, jigar, dil hamara hai, sabse pyara hai!! 😳 ❤️