3. Lady Gutter:
  4. Lady Romantic:
  5. Lady Basher:
  6. Lady Madcap:
  7. Lady Analytical:
  8. Lady Logical:
  9. Lady Phangurl / Drooler:
  10. Lady Enthu:

Please send your nominations for each of these titles as a PM to me! You all have till 3pm today - we will collate all responses and post up the winners by 7pm!

Also, you are not allowed to nominate Priya for any of these titles! You can vote for a maximum of two people per category! The votes will be counted separately though! And you can vote for yourself!

Even if you've been a silent reader but have read posts from people here - please feel free to vote! 😃

Thanks to those who have already sent in their nominations!
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good morning all!!! firstly a big sorry for not being around for the celebrations this weekend (kaan pakdoon??)...absolutely missed it!!!😭😭 had come online yesterday for a while to post my bit but was unable to go thru the whole thread!!!!!
just finished reading it and a big hug to all...what an amazing thread!!!! loved it!!!!congrats girls!!
@shy...awesome VM!!!👏
@shwets...poetess muah...that was beautiful!!!! loved ur themes!!❤️
@suvi...loved the quotes u chose!!😊
@kalpu...100 BS😍
@ishii,anjali, beenadi, indi, nishi, sudha, mou, khushi, divya, sri,gandhari...awesome write ups!!!👏
@suba...lovely collages!!😃
@sejal...thanks for the VMs!!!😊
@ archu...loved the thread!!!
PS...hope have not missed anyone!!!
PPS...missed being on the main thread!!!!😭😭 but iss late lateef ka kuch nahin ho sakta...as long as am with u guys am good!!!😃
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Sorry - one more spam! Just a quick reminder of our game! The titles are:

Lady Creative: Lady Spammer: Lady Gutter: Lady Romantic: Lady Basher: Lady Madcap: Lady Analytical: Lady Logical:
    Lady Phangurl / Drooler:
  1. Lady Enthu:

Please send your nominations for each of these titles as a PM to me! You all have till 3pm today - we will collate all responses and post up the winners by 7pm!

Also, you are not allowed to nominate Priya for any of these titles! You can vote for a maximum of two people per category! The votes will be counted separately though! And you can vote for yourself!

Even if you've been a silent reader but have read posts from people here - please feel free to vote! 😃

Thanks to those who have already sent in their nominations!

will try to get this one on time archu!!!!😆😆 but am so conphused!!!
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soni.b

will try to get this one on time archu!!!!😆😆 but am so conphused!!!

Nahiii Soni! Ab koi late lateef excuses nahi chalenge! You have to send it across!!! 🤗

soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Nahiii Soni! Ab koi late lateef excuses nahi chalenge! You have to send it across!!! 🤗

don't worry archu...will send before 3pm!!! btw what if i want to name 2 people for the same title...possible??
archanan14 thumbnail

don't worry archu...will send before 3pm!!! btw what if i want to name 2 people for the same title...possible??

Absolutely - maximum of 2 people per title!
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning all!!! firstly a big sorry for not being around for the celebrations this weekend (kaan pakdoon??)...absolutely missed it!!!😭😭 had come online yesterday for a while to post my bit but was unable to go thru the whole thread!!!!!

just finished reading it and a big hug to all...what an amazing thread!!!! loved it!!!!congrats girls!!
@shy...awesome VM!!!👏
@shwets...poetess muah...that was beautiful!!!! loved ur themes!!❤️
@suvi...loved the quotes u chose!!😊
@kalpu...100 BS😍
@ishii,anjali, beenadi, indi, nishi, sudha, mou, khushi, divya, sri,gandhari...awesome write ups!!!👏
@suba...lovely collages!!😃
@sejal...thanks for the VMs!!!😊
@ archu...loved the thread!!!
PS...hope have not missed anyone!!!
PPS...missed being on the main thread!!!!😭😭 but iss late lateef ka kuch nahin ho sakta...as long as am with u guys am good!!!😃

Soni... Loved your post too sweety.
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

OMG!! I finally got a little time to breathe...😆 busy entertaining my parents..they just got here yesterday..

The scary part is that my mom follows IPK loyally...and she loves Khushi...I am like...Nahiiinnn!!! ab mein kaise drool karooon apne mom ke saamne...😆...Now, I have to watch all the romance with my Mom...thats so bloody embarrassing for me...what the hell am i going to do😆

Archu..i just read the game you posted...who the hell am i going to nominate...i have no clue..😆

Hope you all are having a great weekend...😳

Ha ha Shy... Sounds like fun - I'm sure it will be quite an experience! 🤣

I watch it once alone and finish drooling to a certain extent by the time I watch it a second time with mom! My family totally freaks out because I start crying and laughing randomly while watching the show - but kya kare, show hai hi aisa!

Please do send in some nominations if you can - would love to hear your votes! 😆

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dont hate me here pleasee...I am soo soryy for absconding yesterday..my net and Mumbai traffic spoiled my Sunday ..but am in today...Sudha me no billi...me bheegi billi...here chuha is the sher...kyun meri band bajaane pe tule ho tum sab 😕
Love u girlsss for such a rockinnn thread...but kisi ne mujhe game pe inculde nahi kiya...mujhe bhi award chaaiye 😭