Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi good night Sudha don't you have to be at work at 6am go sleep .
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gudnite Shweta, see u tom πŸ€—
Me too off Buddies, kal milte hain. Gudnite girlss πŸ€—
beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

Gudnite Shweta, see u tom πŸ€—

Me too off Buddies, kal milte hain. Gudnite girlss πŸ€—

GN Suvi and Shweta πŸ€—
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!! I finally got a little time to breathe...πŸ˜† busy entertaining my parents..they just got here yesterday..

The scary part is that my mom follows IPK loyally...and she loves Khushi...I am like...Nahiiinnn!!! ab mein kaise drool karooon apne mom ke saamne...πŸ˜†...Now, I have to watch all the romance with my Mom...thats so bloody embarrassing for me...what the hell am i going to doπŸ˜†

Archu..i just read the game you posted...who the hell am i going to nominate...i have no clue..πŸ˜†

Hope you all are having a great weekend...😳
beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

OMG!! I finally got a little time to breathe...πŸ˜† busy entertaining my parents..they just got here yesterday..

The scary part is that my mom follows IPK loyally...and she loves Khushi...I am like...Nahiiinnn!!! ab mein kaise drool karooon apne mom ke saamne...πŸ˜†...Now, I have to watch all the romance with my Mom...thats so bloody embarrassing for me...what the hell am i going to doπŸ˜†

Archu..i just read the game you posted...who the hell am i going to nominate...i have no clue..πŸ˜†

Hope you all are having a great weekend...😳

Shallu Mummy ko ek room mei and tu dusere room mei only solution, if you are seen drooling by your MOM you might as well dig a hole and hideπŸ˜‰ Khushi ke chahne wale hai na Shweta, Khushi and Ishii ...
star1315 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS
ON YOUR 100TH CROONER...
ALL YOUR CROONERS GIVE IPK ITS SPECIAL IDENTITY... IF ONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS IPK ABOUT---- MAY IT BE ARHI STORY OR OTHER FACETS OF THE SHOW---- ONE HAS TO GO THROUGH ALL THE CROONERS, THEN THE TRUE COLOUR OR SAY TRUE FLAVOUR OF IPK IS REVEALED... WITH NEW PERCEPTION & IN DIFFERENT VISION WACHING THE SHOW WILL MAKE IT UNIQUE... THAT IS THE STRENGTH OF PRIYA'S PEN... WE WILL CELEBRATE 500TH CROONER, AM SURE, AS SHOW WILL LAST AT LEAST UP TO THAT MARK OR MAY BE MORE TILL 1000 EPISODES ... THANKS PRIYA, FOR GIVING US THESE FANTASTIC CROONERS.
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MANY CONGRATS DEAR FOR COMPLETING 100TH CROONERπŸ₯³
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: star1315

CONGRATULATIONS
ON YOUR 100TH CROONER...
ALL YOUR CROONERS GIVE IPK ITS SPECIAL IDENTITY... IF ONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS IPK ABOUT---- MAY IT BE ARHI STORY OR OTHER FACETS OF THE SHOW---- ONE HAS TO GO THROUGH ALL THE CROONERS, THEN THE TRUE COLOUR OR SAY TRUE FLAVOUR OF IPK IS REVEALED... WITH NEW PERCEPTION & IN DIFFERENT VISION WACHING THE SHOW WILL MAKE IT UNIQUE... THAT IS THE STRENGTH OF PRIYA'S PEN... WE WILL CELEBRATE 500TH CROONER, AM SURE, AS SHOW WILL LAST AT LEAST UP TO THAT MARK OR MAY BE MORE TILL 1000 EPISODES ... THANKS PRIYA, FOR GIVING US THESE FANTASTIC CROONERS.

Hi
I agree with you...Loved your blue parts to bits...so true! It has been so many times I wouldn't get a scene and after reading the crooner would go, rewatch the episode and get the poignancy of the scene.
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy gmmm!!!!!!!! jus caught up with all pagesssπŸ˜†

@@@ Khushiii-----πŸ€— aapko main ignore???? Nahiiinnn!!!!!!!! (((Filmy style main )))))
so gayi thi kal raath πŸ˜•

@all posts are such a delight!!!!! awww 😊
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subiscs

heyyy gmmm!!!!!!!! jus caught up with all pagesssπŸ˜†

@@@ Khushiii-----πŸ€— aapko main ignore???? Nahiiinnn!!!!!!!! (((Filmy style main )))))
so gayi thi kal raath πŸ˜•

@all posts are such a delight!!!!! awww 😊

Suba...Good Morning Sweets
πŸ€—...I havent spoken to you for ages..Aaj kaal CC mein nehi aatey ho?