Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi , cake our sweetheart Suvi ne bheja chocolate , Mango not in season. Rooz toh dekhti hai 8pm mango ko khana bhi hai abπŸ˜‰

Suvi desert kya khayaπŸ˜‰
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm off too - have to get to office early - did no work throughout the weekend! πŸ˜•

Good night! Enjoy! πŸ€—

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Khushi , cake our sweetheart Suvi ne bheja chocolate , Mango not in season. Rooz toh dekhti hai 8pm mango ko khana bhi hai abπŸ˜‰

Suvi desert kya khayaπŸ˜‰

Yummy chocolate icecream fr my chocolatey boy πŸ˜‰
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

I'm off too - have to get to office early - did no work throughout the weekend! πŸ˜•

Good night! Enjoy! πŸ€—

Good Night Archu...And Thanks a TON for all the hard work...
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Khushi.. I was reading your senti post!!! 😊 Sab milkar rula rahe hain!! Yes.. we KL girls rock just like Khushi!!! πŸ€—
Thank you so much dear for your warm words earlier!! Late response coz I was travelling the better part of the day!! Yes.. I had put my heart into doing the themes post!! Wanted it to be special for Deba.. and for all of us!!

You know its really touching to see what this space means to all of us! Sharing so much, loving it all! Any outsider would find our attachments weird! I cant tell you how glad I am to have met you all!
And you Khushi are so special.. spreading smiles all around just like our 'Khushi'!! Its not always we get to talk like this so I am making use of this opportunity! πŸ˜› I a in fulltoo mush mood today!! 😳 I read your beautiful posts and I just know what you mean, the warmth, the understanding, the compassionate you is so evident in them! And then I love the fun there too! The few PMs we exchanged over the last few days, only bringing more warmth!! Love you girl!! πŸ€—

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry girls was on call with my friend. Spoke with her after a very long time.. 😳

Sudha jaan it's okay.. I was just kidding...

Oye hoye my JKR Chuha.. I lub you.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—Pata he I was phangirling you even on call with my friend.. Told her I met this amazingly talented person.. πŸ€—

Archu Jaan.. Sleep.. πŸ€— Mene bhi koi padhayi nahi ki pichale 4 dino me.. I need to get back to my same schedule ASAP..πŸ˜•

Beena dii. πŸ€— I have been trying since morning, my stupid Photo shop is playing nuts with me.. It's a trial version so all the problems.. 😑 😑 I still remember dii.. 😳

Khushi dii My KL... πŸ€— Good Night... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Nishita.. Good night dear..😳

Ahhh feels so nice spamming after such a long time..

Priya dii. Missed you so much today... 😭 😭 😭 I might not be able to be around tomorrow as I have office.. But will surely be waiting for your rants in dosages.. Love ya tons... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Good Night everyone..
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Hey Suvi..Howz you girl?

Priya Cake kisne bheja and which flavour was it πŸ˜†???

I am gud, Khushi dear πŸ˜ƒ
Gudnite Archu & Nishi, see ya tom πŸ€—
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

Yummy chocolate icecream fr my chocolatey boy πŸ˜‰

Suvi...
"Death by Chocolate" (Courtsey: Khushi) bolo...

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh here comes your Phangirl..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Shwetu dii me jaa rahi hu tab aye aap.. 😑 😑 😑Not phair.. 😭 😭