Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜ƒ I might sound stupid but this is my first attempt at GIF...πŸ˜†..so learning new stuffs here..I am not good in VMs and posts so just could manage this much only...

Love all quotes that you used and songs that you chose for every episode..

I will update this soon...To be continued😳
😊
Edited by riti4u - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gud Evening my Buddies πŸ€—
Sab ne itney sentimental comments likhey hain. Ab main kya karoon πŸ˜•
So a big hug & thank you to all my darling friends fr all the wonderful comments...
Anything that I write will never do justice to what I feel fr this space, this show & my dearest Buddies Priya, Shweta. Beena, Anu, Archu, Kalpana (my Diva), Anjali, Chotey, Ishii, Nishi, Khushi, Suba, Sudha, Sejal, Indi...
Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soni.b

Congratulations on the 100th CROONER!!!πŸ₯³

priya sweetheart!!!!πŸ€—

CROONER KI JAI HO!!!
100 crooners and what a journey its been!!! i was a silent reader of ur posts before crooner and honestly one of the main reason for me joining IF was your posts...no not to comment but to read them!!!!πŸ˜ƒ i still remember the day you decided to start the crooner...never knew at that time that it would become a part of my daily life!!!!! today i can't imagine me having my morning cup of tea without reading crooner and not to mention the discussions which follow later in the day...and missing them makes me feel as i have skipped some daily ritual of mine!!!! i had started with a line and today that line has turned into full fledged post...never thought about writing anything but it was your warm welcome and encouragement which allowed me to put across whatever thoughts i had about this show which we all love...the one thing i really appreciate and love about you...you always respond and welcome all the new people who comment or post at the Crooner!!!!😊

tomar lekhar joyne aar bheshi kuchi bolbo na...aageo bolichi tomar post podar por hi bhabhte shuru kori!!!!jaa crooner ke baki post der theke alada kore...she hole tomar lekha aar tomar positivity!!!!!😊

Thanks is a small word for this absolutely amazing space you have given us!!!! Crooner is a like my virtual home at IF!!! This is where i have also met some of the most creative people in my life!!!! And most importantly it has given me some wonderful friends...shweta, suvi, anjali, kalpana, archu, sanju, suba, ishii, khushi, chotey, sudha, nishi, mou, beenadi, indi, gandhari, shivani, divya, sri and you!!!! each one helping me to learn and see things in various different perspectives...not only about the show but in my life itself!!!!

Crooner'r 100th celebration'r khushi te aaj kheer banachi!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

love you all!!!!❀️

Thank you all for being a part of my life and letting me to be a part of yours!!!!

100th and many more!!!!!

old song...new version!!!
don't know how to put videos...so putting the link!!! nothing related but i loved it and wanted to share!!!!
PS...late lateef couldn't make it to the main thread but i guess u all know that i might be late but will always be there!!!!😊

Awww Soni - such a darling post! I really wish we could have had your post in the main thread!

Tikka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What Is A Crooner? (Sorry To Sound Like A Total Idiot!!)
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhkw

Heyo ol crooner people...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations priya for 100 th croonerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i can understand how it feels...when the little space u started a while ago has grown tday and achieved a milestone...because if i can be so hapiee nd excited 4 100 th crooner, i am sure u must be on cloud nine...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i read a few and m' still reading the initial posts... all of them are amazing...!!!πŸ‘
since everybody is sharing their story of being associated with crooner and how special the crooner is for them i thought i too will share...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its an honour for me to write something on the 6th page of this thread...(because now i very well understand the reason for reserves and the excitement of having one's post on first pageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
i luved IPK from the very first promo...somewhere my heart knew, when the first promo was aired that this show will be a hit...!! Initially i used to watch the show on nd off..but from december ownwards i started watching it regularly and thus it became a part of my routine...i got so hooked to the show..that i started following facebook fanpages...😲nd realised that their are actually more mad people...even madder than meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† who love dis show like anything...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nd from those pages i learnt india forum exists...! In march i started visiting india forums...nd realised its a platform they have provided to people like me who love the shows and want to discuss them but since u can't discuss everything with people around u...as dey get offended with my obssesion for a fiction...dis place has provided me wid a whole new world of what not...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i consider it a blessing to come across this forum...as i came across ur crooner...the very first place i look forward to whenever i log in...(nd disguise🀒 because i screwed my exams due to IF as it has also now become my routineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
so i randomly got in touch with the crooner...(i guess crooner 45)...i read ur analysis nd i was lyke waooo !!!!!!πŸ‘...but on second thoughts i thought people are so vellas to make an effort to interpret fiction nd write it up...!! soriee for dat though..!!!! but ur indepth analysis had actually touched me...that from that day ownwards i everyday come just to read ur crooner...!!
i read somebody's post and her story is quite similar to mineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...priya i would like to share with u dat i feel honoured to write in dis thread for u nd d crooner coz my..first post was for u...u were my first buddy ( had thought you will not accept it...but you are such a sweetheart you didπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)..!! and my first p.m was also for you...though you din't reply for dat nd i have no complains either as i can understand you have a lot of people to deal wid...and interestingly i requested u for an index sort of thing...and here in this celebration thread the very first thing were the whole 100 crooners compiled together my wish has been fulfilledπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i am not at all good in presenting my thoughts and even for the matter of fact interpreting it.. but u give me a totally new insight and to view episodes with depth !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
dis place is amazing...full of optimism, indepth analysis...awesome vm's nd amazing pictures/collages...d quotes...everything...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i have learnt a lot from ur posts and still learning!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i want to thank u for making me understand...that how much depth a script of the show holds...and we can actually learn a lot about life and relationships from it...!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
i have not made friends yet nd neither i have directly interacted with you but dis place makes me feels lyke home ...!!!
i have enjoyed reading ur discussions..though i am not able to catch all of them...but all people out.. u ROCK...!!! nd i love other people's write up..too...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i am not at all a creative person so can't actually post pictures or vms...just expressing my thoughts nd feeling of pride 4 being associated wid a place lyke dis...!!
in d end...
a very hearty congratulations...!!!! may this space grows bigger and bigger and reach maximum peope out there...!!! u guys ROCK..!!!...nd so does dis place...πŸ‘πŸΌ
best wishes..
noor...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
PS- dis is my first long post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PPPS- i have tried to not to use sms language but sorry for any errors...!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi - thanks for your post - we all LOVE writing long posts - and I hope people like reading long posts because mine are always long! πŸ˜† I have seen your "likes" on the posts very often - and I hope you will post much more often! Loved your post and thanks for the wishes!

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tikka

No Problem At All dear...
Dictionary Meaning : crooner - a singer of popular ballads
IF Meaning : A post that mainly focuses on the analysis of IPK episodes, highlighting its positives, exploring the different nuances of the episodes, a little bit of insightful thoughts and lots of Fun. this post is created by Honeypriya on this forum.
Meaning of Crooner to the Buddies who hang out on it : You have to read the posts in this thread to figure that out 😊... I dont think I am capable of explaining that!
Tikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

No Problem At All dear...
Dictionary Meaning : crooner - a singer of popular ballads
IF Meaning : A post that mainly focuses on the analysis of IPK episodes, highlighting its positives, exploring the different nuances of the episodes, a little bit of insightful thoughts and lots of Fun. this post is created by Honeypriya on this forum.
Meaning of Crooner to the Buddies who hang out on it : You have to read the posts in this thread to figure that out 😊... I dont think I am capable of explaining that!

Thank You So Much! I Still Feel Like An Idiot Though!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hi dear..in first page you will find an index of 100 posts..Crooner is post name and it normally analyses ,appreciate and comment on episodes that air ..Each crooner started by priya is laced with quotes,songs,beautiful VMs and posters for episodes...You will really enjoy it and now she has completed her 100th crooner post..so this thread celebrates that...
archanan14 thumbnail

Thank You So Much! I Still Feel Like An Idiot Though!

Hi - you don't need to feel like an idiot! πŸ˜† You can see the index on the first page, like Riti said - it's 100 posts of hard work brought to us by "honeypriya" or Priya!

Khushi - awesome reply! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Tikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Hi dear..in first page you will find an index of 100 posts..Crooner is post name and it normally analyses ,appreciate and comment on episodes that air ..Each crooner started by priya is laced with quotes,songs,beautiful VMs and posters for episodes...You will really enjoy it and now she has completed her 100th crooner post..so this thread celebrates that...

Awww! That's Great! Congo To Her! Thanks For Letting Me Know!