Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chotey

@Ishi...koi kehta hain muje likhna nahi aata to ab se mein bilkul nahi manoongi...that's an awesome post dearπŸ‘

ha ha thank you for your kind words.. 😳 But i still am sure I don't know how to write.. I tried cause it was for Priya dii.. And I know no matter how bad it is, you all will read it and would like it too. πŸ˜†

Oh and I would love to sing once again.. Woodwa ve... Woodwa ve... hooo Woodwa ve... πŸ˜†
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the 100th crooner πŸ‘
awesome guyzz
love ya

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ ishii, dont worry. tere manners mein kafi improvement aayi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and what r you complaining about ph calls...came to you and u were busy..🀒🀒🀒 yaad dilayu???😑😑😑
@ chotey, woodwa ve is rocking...
@zoha, i also said good things about you.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but post is too long..aap dekh nehi paoge...😭😭
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thank you everyone!!!! πŸ€— so want to be the part of the celebrations but family emergency!!!! will not be around for abt 2 days!!!! 😭

love u all!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

thank you everyone!!!! πŸ€— so want to be the part of the celebrations but family emergency!!!! will not be around for abt 2 days!!!! 😭

love u all!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hope everything is ok Divya...will miss youπŸ€—
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Anu dii... Ha ha I so knew you are gonna reply this reading my post... πŸ˜† Dii you know na what tragedy happened with me.. 🀒 Varna aap aye or me milne na au esa kabhi ho sata he.. 😳

@Divya: hope everything is all right. Take care dear.. 😳
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ishi...thanks dear. Loved reading your post and loved the collages you prepared for this special threadπŸ€—

Ofcourse, you may call me Nishi😳
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Priya!!! I already said my piece in the 100th crooner and just here to wish you once more!!! Looking forward to the '(re-done?) Monday crooner!πŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations!!!

I have been a silent reader for long in crooner but your creativity ,positivity and sheer love for this show literally forced me to become a part of your journey too...so Thanks Priya!!

Your journey of crooner started with my journey of IPKKND❀️

This journey became more beautiful with your insights on each episode afterwards.It is really great effort to make a post in forum as I have started learning that... Your dedication and love for this show can be seen in your posts and that has really attracted so many readers who just log in to see crooner after every episode..On behalf of those readers which gets pure joy reading your posts,,I am sending you loads of Hugs and kisses...πŸ€—

I feel like connected to you through this space and I am really happy to hear that you are continuing this journey...

Special mention to some of my favorite writers

Indrani di- loved every post of yours..always gave a thoughtful insight to episode...

Anjali- Second in command for priya...always look forward to read your take and you did splendid job when you took over for few days

Archana- loved your special insight to episodes as well as appreciate you for 100th celebration thread...great job done..

Others that I have interacted and read takes of include

beena,mouramen,divya,sejal,suba,shwetachauhan,srirao,nishita,savvy.. and also kalpana (smashitupsobti) for beautiful posters

applause to all of you...πŸ‘

And last but more important- Priya.. I am still asking same question- who are you? 🀣