Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Alright - anyone up for some games?!

This is an idea that came from Shivani (thanks a ton, sweets! ) for titles for people post up on the Crooner! We have 10 titles for you all to grab!
Lady Creative:
Lady Spammer:
Lady Gutter:
Lady Romantic:
Lady Basher:
Lady Madcap:
Lady Analytical:
Lady Logical:
Lady Phangurl / Drooler:
Lady Enthu:

Please send your nominations for each of these titles as a PM to me! You all have till 3pm tomorrow - we will collate all responses and post up the winners by 7pm!Also, you are not allowed to nominate Priya for any of these titles! She will win, hands down - everything, including Lady Basher! But Priya - hope to receive your nominations soon as well!Hope you all have fun!!!!

Hahaha... I LOWE this game.. Thanx for posting 😊 Awesome titles.. But it is so difficult to make a choice.
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Main bhi aa Gayi... πŸ˜ƒ
What an wonderful post Ladies!
@Archu...Thank you so much for doing this. And your patience with all of us, especially me. Tons of Hugs for doing this. And I told you already... the Rabba Ve was wonderfully sung!! Gorgeous!! ⭐️
@Shy - Lovely dedication...adored the VM girl.πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Shwets - I still cant get over the themes Post... You are incredibly good. That was a brilliant idea. And all your hard work for making this such a memorable celebratory thread! πŸ€—
@Kalps - Magician lady... the 100 faces of BS...wow... I was all googly eyed πŸ‘
@Ishi - Darling, despite your busy schedule of work and studies (Padhai jaari hai na??), you helped so much to put this together...You are a sweetheart.
@Suba & Suvi - Thank you for all the hard work that went behind this thread.. πŸ€—
@Beenadi - for egging us and encouraging us to think and work together.❀️
@BB - When we discussed Woodwa Ve as the chosen song... I did NOT... DID NOT think it would include a line "Kyuin stick hai itna bada" 😲🀣 🀣 🀣
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Missing Sanju baba and Anjali big time today 😭

Edited by jakhushi - 12 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Chotey...loved your woodwa veπŸ€—πŸ€—

@Archu...I am repeating myself dear...I cant get over the song you sang so sweetly...Rabba Ve is gonna be all the more specialπŸ€—πŸ€—
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone know here I am an idiot and just when I was going through the thread I realised I have completely said good bye to my manners.. πŸ˜•.. Everyone here had done such a beautiful things and I was so lost looking at it and reading all that I completely forgot to say thanks to all. Plus I was very senti too. Now is the time I get my manners back and say sth about it..

Archu jaan aap ke bareme abhi kya kahu? I know how much I have tortured you in past few days for everything but you were there silently listening and advising me.😳 Plus I was very late on sending my idiotic write up too. But still you waited for me. Thank you sweety.. And your voice.. darn.. Do I need to say anything about it.. You know my obsession with it right? 😳 I have literally spammed your Inbox with requesting you for more. I know and you gave me that more.. Thank you.. Now girl you did a mistake.. Abhi I am gonna be after your life to sing more songs for me.. πŸ˜† Be ready.. 😳

Shwetu Dii.. I am not gonna say anything more than that I am your biggest phangirl now.. You would just have to deal with it. πŸ˜† And yes those themes πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... Ummm I seriously have no words for that.. 😳

Subi my CB... Thank you for teaching me how to make collages and I know I have bugged you even at odd hours but you were always there patiently listening to my blabber. Those collages I could make only cause of you.. Thank you.. And Subi I loved your collages.. Brilliant.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Kalpu Dii.. What should I say about you.. One thing that I look forward daily apart from Crooners are your collages.. And when I first saw your Collage with 100pics of Arnav, I went ***Thud*** Master piece.. And dii thank you very much for your help with siggys.. You were not keeping well but you still taught me how to do it.. Thanks a million for that.. πŸ€—

Shy: No words for the brilliant VM you made. I usually am not VM viewer, but I always watch your, Zoha dii and Priya dii's VM.. And this one that you made for 100th Crooner is just the best.. Thank you for making this VM on our special request.. πŸ€—

Suvi Dii... Are meri Punjabi sherani.. Kya baat he.. Aapke collages were.. 😍 😍 😍. And did I read it was your first time. 😲. Great work dii.. And yeah I am still waiting for your phone call.. πŸ˜• pata nahi kab ayenga.. 😭 😭 😭 I loved your poem too.. 😳

Beena Dii... How many hidden talents you have dii.. That poem was really something.. And please do write more... Will be waiting to read more from you.. πŸ€—

Anu dii... Beautiful write up.. 😳 And yeah I saw your new gif talent.. kya baat he..Great.. Abhi bahut jaldi Siggy and ye sab milenga na aapke banaye hue?? 😳 And you are one person who calls me and keep the phone down in 5 min saying will be call me back in 5 min and call never comes.. πŸ˜† I know I know you are busy.. Just pulling your leg.. 😳

Sudha... Dear lovely write up.. I love reading your post especially smiley s that you put..😳 We haven't spoken much latelyπŸ˜•... But hope to catch up with ya soon.😳

Khushi Dii.. Great write up.. I loved the song you dedicated to Priya dii.. my KL, if you and Shwetu dii was not here, what would I done.. 😳 Love you...πŸ€—

Ghandhari... Your post with your gifs are always a pleasure to read.. I loved your write up for this celebration thread.. We have not got chance to interact much, but would be lookinf forward to know you more.. 😳

Divya.. Loved the way you expressed your feeling Divya..Very nice write up. Especially the cute gif you have put up.. You always remind me off my very dear sis, Sanju.. Whenever I read your post, I always remember her... Looking forward to know you more dear.. 😳

Indi Dii.. Aapke write ke bareme kya kehna.. See like I said Crooner Queen herself is phangirling you, to fir hum kya chiz he.. 😳 But loveed both your write up.. I really don't have in words to tell you how much I love reading you.. 😳 Your ode to Priya dii was great.. Please continue giving us the pleasure of reading your writing.. 😊

Ummm special mention about Woodwa ve song.. Only one word... EPIC... πŸ˜†

Nishita, Sri, Shivani, and all my other Crooner buddies, I am sorry if I am missing anyone, loved everyone's contribution to this thread.. Many of you don't know me since lately I have not been regular for Discussion. But I always read your posts and here in this thread too, all of you have put up very nice posts.. Loved reading them all. They are always pleasure to read..

I am missing Anjali Dii. I hope you were here to celebrate with us.. Koi nahi come back soon.πŸ€—

P.S. If I missed anyone, pease forgive me. It was not intentional.. 😳

πŸ€— For all..

P.P.S. Hay re Nand Kishor.. how did I forgot my Seju dii..🀒 I am so sorry dii.. πŸ˜•Told ya I am an idiot.. First class idiot.. That idea of yours using Priya dii's old VM was fabulous.. Made this thread all the more beautiful along with other things.. Thank you for that.. πŸ€—
Edited by Ishii99 - 12 years ago
Chotey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hai re nandakishore...itna lamba post ...tujse😲...
arey koi muje sambhalo...oh beena..oh shwetha..oh archu..oh suvi oh bb oh ishi oh sudha...kahi hum gir na pade😲

sangath ka asar saaf dikh raha hain..upar ke do line kitne acche lag rahe hainπŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

A small update on Page 3...thankss again...love loads πŸ€—

Loved reading your post...me already emotional since morning. This space is too special❀️
Chotey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ishi...koi kehta hain muje likhna nahi aata to ab se mein bilkul nahi manoongi...that's an awesome post dearπŸ‘
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bookmaring it post. Completely love it.

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Missing Sanju baba and Anjali big time today 😭

Me too.. 😭 😭 😭 😭

Snaju meri kumbh ke mele me bhichadi hui behna mili thi lagta he vapas bichad gayi.. 😭 😭

And Anjali dii to vacation pe gaye he so hope she is enjoying, but still missing her.. 😭