smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Shweta 🤗

Word Count: 1

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Gosh Kalpana! How much I love this - and how much I love you for the siggies and your gorgeous posts! The words that accompany them are always unbelievably perfect! Thank you so much for this! 😳

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Shweta...& Archu,,thanku buddies!!!

Beena,,crooner, I know I started writing long,, n the worst part is,,likhne ke baad wohi padhna for mistakes ROFL!!!

kalps 🤗

love bandhu sakha tumehi,, I still have to read all the messages ,,,read few shorter ones 😉😆

Where is Priya,,,buddy where r u lost? Anjali still Vacationing?

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh dear!!! Kalpana.. thank you so much my love!! You just added to the pic what it lacked before, Arnav and Khushi yes.. and also your love and warmth!!
I really get worried at times you know.. I dont have enough ways to reciprocate the love that you shower on me!! I wonder if I am worth all of it!!
I can just tell you this much.. this forum has given me much, all beautiful gifts.. you, my dear, are more of a blessing!! I love you!! ❤️

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Shweta...& Archu,,thanku buddies!!!

Beena,,crooner, I know I started writing long,, n the worst part is,,likhne ke baad wohi padhna for mistakes ROFL!!!

kalps 🤗

love bandhu sakha tumehi,, I still have to read all the messages ,,,read few shorter ones 😉😆

Where is Priya,,,buddy where r u lost? Anjali still Vacationing?

Zoha dii.. 🤗

Loved your post.. It can't be missed no matter what.. 😳

And your Vm left me speechless.. Absolutely.. But do I have to say anything about your VMs... 😳 You and Shy are VM queens like our Crooner Queen Priya dii.. 😳

I am sure Priya dii must have been lost reading all the fabulous things on thread... 😳
Edited by Ishii99 - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
A small update on Page 3...thankss again...love loads 🤗
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Alright - anyone up for some games?!

This is an idea that came from Shivani (thanks a ton, sweets! 🤗) for titles for people post up on the Crooner! We have 10 titles for you all to grab!

1. Lady Creative:
  2. Lady Spammer:
  3. Lady Gutter:
  4. Lady Romantic:
  5. Lady Basher:
  6. Lady Madcap:
  7. Lady Analytical:
  8. Lady Logical:
  9. Lady Phangurl / Drooler:
  10. Lady Enthu:

Please send your nominations for each of these titles as a PM to me! You all have till 3pm tomorrow - we will collate all responses and post up the winners by 7pm!

Also, you are not allowed to nominate Priya for any of these titles! She will win, hands down - everything, including Lady Basher! 😆 But Priya - hope to receive your nominations soon as well!

Hope you all have fun!!!!

Archu.. this is gonna be super fun!! I am all game for it!! I have a thing to ask.. Can we nominate one person for more than one category??

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Archu.. this is gonna be super fun!! I am all game for it!! I have a thing to ask.. Can we nominate one person for more than one category??

I was going to say no, but already got a couple of replies with two for some categories - so a maximum of two people per category! The votes will be counted separately though - for e.g. suppose someone nominated Priya and you for Ms. Logical - it will be counted as 1 vote for Priya, and 1 vote for you in the tally.

P.S. That was an example only - no voting for Priya allowed! (Poor girl! 😆 Sorry Priya!)

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just One Word...

************** CLASSIC********************
Edited by -Sudhanya- - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

A small update on Page 3...thankss again...love loads 🤗

When you use words like Rant and bashing and Thakela posts, etc, you get me more excited reading your posts not that I am not otherwise, but still..😉 😆

I will be waiting to hear your rants.. 😳 Bring it on dii.. 😃

Love you loads too.. 🤗 🤗 🤗

P.S. Aap na muje rulane pe tule ho.. Pehle hi bataya no more rona dhona for me.. Kal raat ko vese hi kafi drama kiya mene. Archu knows. 😆 Abhi I am gonna party.. But do we even have to say anything about your writing..😳 And thanks a million for not stopping Crooner.. I like you being selfish.. 🤗 Please keep being selfish.. 😆

I wanna give a special thanks to someone for making this possible.. Love you Mother Hen.. Aap nahi hote to kya hota humara.. 🤗