Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Are you sure? smiley36 Cause I’m back on forums after two weeks and every topic abt shradah or stree2 I open you are there mocking and quite frankly making rude comments and now claiming you are care about her?

usually I don’t engage with members over such behavior but I like you and this seems very unlike you.

Which topics have been opened about Shraddha??smiley37....All the topics are about Alia,SRK and Ranbir...I am in those topics only.....there is a topic where Shraddha praised RKR....I didn't post there.....I didn't post in the review thread....do u expect me to not post in the threads which are using Shraddha as a bali ka bakra to get back at Alia, Bira and SRK....like really??Shraddha ke threads???smiley37...Go and check for yourself how many threads there are dedicated to Shraddha...smiley37

I am making rude comments about Shraddha but my buck stops there...I will never sl ut shame Shraddha......unlike people calling Alia having STDs and being infertile...and you have a problem with me calling Shraddha cunning??

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Which topics have been opened about Shraddha??smiley37....All the topics are about Alia,SRK and Ranbir...I am in those topics only.....there is a topic where Shraddha praised RKR....I didn't post there.....I didn't post in the review thread....do u expect me to not post in the threads which are using Shraddha as a bali ka bakra to get back at Alia, Bira and SRK....like really??Shraddha ke threads???smiley37...Go and check for yourself how many threads there are dedicated to Shraddha...smiley37

I am making rude comments about Shraddha but my buck stops there...I will never sl ut shame Shraddha......unlike people calling Alia having STDs and being infertile...and you have a problem with me calling Shraddha cunning??

Dear lord… it sounds like someone else is using your account smiley22

I really wish these fan wars didn’t bring out the worst in all of us… even Salman srk fans wars were not like these…

Originally posted by: Nishita123

what?? Ye superstar shraddha ka movie mein bhi aisa hota hai??? Ghor kalyug smiley44smiley36

Bhai....I am not saying anything....just posting Alia ke PRs ke post smiley36

Dear lord… it sounds like someone else is using your account smiley22

I really wish these fan wars didn’t bring out the worst in all of us… even Salman srk fans wars were not like these…

What did I say that is not correct, please point out?? Do you want me to give you a list of the threads made only to appreciate Shraddha....its easy.....ek mein sirf 4 posts hain...and the other one is the Stree 2 review thread..smiley36

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What did I say that is not correct, please point out?? Do you want me to give you a list of the threads made only to appreciate Shraddha....its easy.....ek mein sirf 4 posts hain...and the other one is the Stree 2 review thread..smiley36

Take care BIji… smiley24

. . . .

(Msg too short)

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly the point I want to make.. and the point alia fans are missing by a mile…

As for people taking out personal grudges at such times… when znmd was released… big b wrote a long tweet about znmd giving his review… and didn’t mention Hrithik at all… 😂 like he wasn’t even in the movie lol

Shraddha and Alia are both nepo babies but Alia fans want to think that they were both given a level playing field, Alia was handed everything on a platter and had a godfather like kjo to mentor her every move. For her 5 min role in gully boy (however good) she was awarded best actesss, for rocky rani she got best actress, there are so many other examples but jisne jo nahi dekhna usne nahi dekhna aap chahe lakh examples pesh karlo

They don’t seem to understand this difference between the two

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Purple5

Shraddha and Alia are both nepo babies but Alia fans want to think that they were both given a level playing field, Alia was handed everything on a platter and had a godfather like kjo to mentor her every move. For her 5 min role in gully boy (however good) she was awarded best actesss, for rocky rani she got best actress, there are so many other examples but jisne jo nahi dekhna usne nahi dekhna aap chahe lakh examples pesh karlo

Oh trust me, they understand this very well. The problem is, they are also SRK fans, and they know Suhana is going to do even worse things than Alia, so they don't want to call out Alia, because their Suhana is gonna do the same, so they want the torch to be passed from Alia to Suhana.

I mean, these people think Shraddha is the worst, but they were clapping for Suhana in Archies, as if she had a debut like Hrithik or something smiley36. They can't even ADMIT that she's awful on screen. That's how far it has seeped in. But for Shraddha, they are ready to throw her under the bus, anytime! They are so biased, they couldn't even find faults in Suhana, and instead decided to focus on how great her roller blading skills were in Archies. Thats the level of bias and delulu they have.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I did feel like there is no love lost between RKR and Shraddha during the promotions.. and I guess this is fully coming to fore now. Both sides aggressively claiming credit for the opening..but sorry to burst RKR’s bubble..no one goes to cinema to watch his face..he is a great actor but by no means can he pull the audience to cinema. So…..

#facts….

I love his acting but never bought a ticket for him, watched BKB for Ayushmann….it’s another thing I ended up loving him the most.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Purple5

Her PR literally tried to hijack the entire movie just based on that glorified flowerpot role. 🤣

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, he should have politely discredit her.