Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheJourney

So many proofs of him being a horrible horrible person. smiley11

And all this has been caught on camera.....I shudder to think what he must be doing to girls off camera....especially the girls from staff....who might not have the luxury to leave the job because they have a family to feed....smiley28

He is NTR Jr's Chacha....the hero of RRR.....that guy looks like such a gentleman smiley27....I can't believe that this scumbag is related to him and how much embarrassment he must for him...smiley44

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

There was one video where a top south filmstar was making obscene gestures at Shruti Hasan's performance in some award function. Right now can't seem to remember who it was...

mohanlal, but that was a doctored video as per this

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/fact-check-did-mohanlal-make-obscene-gesture-watching-shruti-haasan-heres-truth-833290

bakhtaavar thumbnail

Baalkrishna once shot a producer after having an argument, like legit took out his gun and open fired at him smiley36

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/states/story/20040621-actor-balakrishna-alleged-gunfire-attack-exposes-bizarre-workings-of-telugu-film-industry-789675-2004-06-20

Ok... But what mohanlal was doing (masturb@tion gesture) was not doctored right? Or was it doctored too?

bakhtaavar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Ok... But what mohanlal was doing (masturb@tion gesture) was not doctored right? Or was it doctored too?

no I don't think that was doctored, real video might be something else not shruti's performance.

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

no I don't think that was doctored, real video might be something else not shruti's performance.

Ok so even that was very vulgar to do in what seemed like a public function. Even his co-actor friends looked shocked when he did that.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

And all this has been caught on camera.....I shudder to think what he must be doing to girls off camera....especially the girls from staff....who might not have the luxury to leave the job because they have a family to feed....smiley28

Wahi to smiley19smiley28

I am reminded of Bhakshak.