Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

now now, she’s not really wrong there, is she?

I think she’s wrong several times over

fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I doubt there is any conspiracy here. Shobha De is a useless and bitter person who loves a little bit of reflected limelight by making catty comments about successful people

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She seems frustrated smiley36isn’t De very good friends with Karan Johar?smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She doesn’t know anything. She calls Salmans acting juvenile smiley36

I thought she was a Salman fan? smiley3

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The industry is panicking over how this film is breaking box office records and becoming an all-time blockbuster, without any major stars. Now they're trying to do damage control by invalidating the film's success because it won't do to have a non-nepo actress performing this well.

Shraddha is not part of the establishment and so a success of this magnitude has to be punished. Since the film is too successful to be hidden away, her credit has to be removed instead.

this!

I never realized how much this girl has been overlooked. I knew Shraddha was blacklisted by YRF for bailing on the three film deal. But she has so few awards to her name- she hasn’t won FF award. PapaJo ever invited her for KWK, and the industry has undermined all her successes right from Aashiqui. Alia is pitted against Kriti or Deepika/Katrina… wwithout ever mention in Shraddha, who has a lot of fan following. They have ignored all her successes, but this is too big to ignore, and they’re panicking.

I am not a Shraddha Stan, but c’mon, she has Aashiqui, Ek Villian, Stree (first movie of the franchise), Baaghi, Chicchore, Tu Jhooti Main Makkar, and Stree 2 to her name.

Even Rajkumar has given so many beautiful performances and he has gone from a serious artist to mainstream performer.

All of this threatens their nepo mandali, all of whom and more so Ranalia movies will now be compared to Stree 2. Not only will they be compared, when they fail— it will be glaringly obvious who has more audience support and who is just propped up with fake numbers.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

PapaJo ever invited her for KWK,

yes she was in an episode maybe just once
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Shobha is just a teenage high school mean girl at 60 or whatever her age is.. She finds mostly all BW actress lacking in something..who can forget how she had a go at Deepu and Sonam ..

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

this!

I never realized how much this girl has been overlooked. I knew Shraddha was blacklisted by YRF for bailing on the three film deal. But she has so few awards to her name- she hasn’t won FF award. PapaJo ever invited her for KWK, and the industry has undermined all her successes right from Aashiqui. Alia is pitted against Kriti or Deepika/Katrina… wwithout ever mention in Shraddha, who has a lot of fan following. They have ignored all her successes, but this is too big to ignore, and they’re panicking.

I am not a Shraddha Stan, but c’mon, she has Aashiqui, Ek Villian, Stree (first movie of the franchise), Baaghi, Chicchore, Tu Jhooti Main Makkar, and Stree 2 to her name.

Even Rajkumar has given so many beautiful performances and he has gone from a serious artist to mainstream performer.

All of this threatens their nepo mandali, all of whom and more so Ranalia movies will now be compared to Stree 2. Not only will they be compared, when they fail— it will be glaringly obvious who has more audience support and who is just propped up with fake numbers.

Shraddha is already a household name and people's favourite. It's too late for any mandli or any mafia to get rid of her.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

yes she was in an episode maybe just once

Season 4, episode 15

Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor - 9 March 2014

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Season 4, episode 15

Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor - 9 March 2014

Then you have Arjun Kapoor who not only comes in his own episodes but he shows up in others peoples also smiley36