Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Omg...this says - The DCP of Khar Raj Tilak Roshan has confirmed that none of the parties have filed any complaint. smiley22smiley22smiley22

And the person was claiming that the cops refused to file their complaint. What a lier. smiley11

Possible.....the police refused to register a case and then obviously they will claim that there are no complaints......I would take what the cops say with a huge dollop of salt....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Looks like someone was looking to make some money off of Raveena with a false accusation. That’s my interpretation

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Possible.....the police refused to register a case and then obviously they will claim that there are no complaints......I would take what the cops say with a huge dollop of salt....

I myself didn't find/see this footage...but everybody is saying that CCTV doesn't show any accident. Then how come his niece, mom & sister are hurt and bleeding? He claimed that Raveena physically hurt his mom. Recording shows Raveena protecting her driver. No bleeding victim seen though! I am doubting the man's claim and intentions.

I myself didn't find/see this footage...but everybody is saying that CCTV doesn't show any accident. Then how come his niece, mom & sister are hurt and bleeding? He claimed that Raveena physically hurt his mom. Recording shows Raveena protecting her driver. No bleeding victim seen though! I am doubting the man's claim and intentions.

My problem is with cops saying ...No complaints.....Why didn't Raveena file a complaint?? Obviously the video shows her being harassed and trying to protect the driver......that person is on camera saying that Raveena beat up his mother......Why are there NO complaints at all....I don't believe the cops.......something is amiss somewhere......

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

My problem is with cops saying ...No complaints.....Why didn't Raveena file a complaint?? Obviously the video shows her being harassed and trying to protect the driver......that person is on camera saying that Raveena beat up his mother......Why are there NO complaints at all....I don't believe the cops.......something is amiss somewhere......

You have a valid point on Raveena not filing assault complaint. Being a celebrity, may be she is still thinking on how to handle/respond on this...? To avoid negative press...🤷

Initially I thought that both the parties are exaggerating their claims...but with more information coming out, I wonder how far fetched it all is. I am finding the man's version very suspicious.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So far it seems like an extortion attempt by that lying scum family. If they're indeed guilty of false accusations, hope the cops whoop their asses in jail.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://x.com/ANI/status/1797264759634698283?s=19

So they imagined that they have been hit by the car? This is some serious fake victim drama. smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After the Pune Porsche case, it is once again obvious that the cops are often hands in glove with rich and influential. Bollywood aur Mumbai police ka to choli daman ka saath hai..

However, the video clip that is circulating (if that is the complete one and on top not the one that is tampered) is anything to go by, the furore is all unfounded. It also goes on to show that the celebrities are often a soft target..

Hope the truth prevails and justice is served (although I am skeptical)

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg...this says - The DCP of Khar Raj Tilak Roshan has confirmed that none of the parties have filed any complaint. smiley22smiley22smiley22

And the person was claiming that the cops refused to file their complaint. What a lier. smiley11

This could be a case of much ado about nothing. If those people were hurt and beaten so badly they must have pics and have been medically treated. They haven’t released any of this. Seems to be a case of celebrity bashing for no fault

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Don’t know what’s the truth but in this video Raveena doesn’t seem drunk, ulta she is trying to pacify the situation and the other party seems angry as hell!