Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

She is right

But how did we come to the conclusion that it’s for KJo kareena and Sonam smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The way she said it reminded me of Kareena/Sonam instantly. But now that you have mentioned Kajol, it could be her toosmiley36.

KJo is unapologetic about being a mean girl, he doesn't even bother hiding behind the 'I am honest' statement. (Not that that makes him any better, just saying I dont think it's him. Unless he refused to cast Rasha in a Dharma film.)

Sonam/Kareena are lucky that everyone else didn't decide to become honest about their acting capabilities. Warna saari honesty bhool jaatismiley36.

Nishita123 thumbnail

It could be very well herself - Raveena is known to be very rude during her time - from what I read here smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She was speaking in general I think.

Keeping his KWK host persona aside, I don’t think KJo would really be rude to someone to their face. Behind their backs? Sure. But I think he’s actually a pleasant person face to face. Same thing with Sonam. She is the stereotypical elitist rich snob but I don’t remember an incident, directly or through gossip/blinds where she’s been rude to someone’s face. Kajol and Bebo have.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

yes he dated raveena, then Karisma Kapoor. Ajay broke up with Raveena.

But according to him that was an imaginary relationship in her mind, sounds similar to the case of Hrithik- Kangana, we would never know. Raveena told she had letters from him and he called her a lunatic, denied everything.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wasn't she the same in 90s?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Wasn't she the same in 90s?

Yeah lol. Things were more candid back then. I remember Amrita calling her a rude little b*tch in some magazine lmao.
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

But according to him that was an imaginary relationship in her mind, sounds similar to the case of Hrithik- Kangana, we would never know. Raveena told she had letters from him and he called her a lunatic, denied everything.

oh my God smiley3 he told her back then that she needs to see a psychiatrist. I wonder what is the truth.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

you are same ms Tandonsmiley36btw..i find you airhead in your overdose reels

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She was speaking in general I think.

Keeping his KWK host persona aside, I don’t think KJo would really be rude to someone to their face. Behind their backs? Sure. But I think he’s actually a pleasant person face to face. Same thing with Sonam. She is the stereotypical elitist rich snob but I don’t remember an incident, directly or through gossip/blinds where she’s been rude to someone’s face. Kajol and Bebo have.

That’s exactly my point - none of the mentioned ones will do that? Will they speak behind peoples’s back - hell yeah smiley36

Title of that clip is biased and named few “fav” nepos 🤷‍♀️