Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

No matter what people say... these South industries are miles behind Bollywood. If it was any senior Hindi film star it would've caused a complete chaos online. Many boycotts and even protests.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I knew this was coming, instead of him apologising and saying he was wrong and he'll do better in the future, the actress has been made to praise him

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

No matter what people say... these South industries are miles behind Bollywood. If it was any senior Hindi film star it would've caused a complete chaos online. Many boycotts and even protests.

and yet on this forum there are people who prop up south film industry any chance they get
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I am more surprised that it's been almost a full hour and no-one has written a convoluted justification for the behavior yet. Maybe IF is healing

Hahaha, I wouldn't get my hopes up. He just doesn't have fans here, or we'd all be getting hate PMs. His fans are already giving poor Hansal Mehta a hard time on Twitter.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

and yet on this forum there are people who prop up south film industry any chance they get

There's no south film industry. There are multiple industries down south, and Tollywood is just one of them and probably the most conservative and backward one. In my opinion, Malayalam cinema makes the best movies out of the four.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Their practices are worse than Bollywood

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: zara321

I knew this was coming, instead of him apologising and saying he was wrong and he'll do better in the future, the actress has been made to praise him

The actress salvaged the situation by pretending like it was a funny incident...imagine if she acted shocked or angry smiley11

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tollywood has the highest number of creeps of all the industries down South. Most of them not only ride on caste hierarchy but serious political backing and economic status as well. It's a wretched industry which I hope collapses on itself one day.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I am more surprised that it's been almost a full hour and no-one has written a convoluted justification for the behavior yet. Maybe IF is healing

Had she slapped him, then he would have been humiliated and gaslighted her. There would have been essays in full support of Mr Victim.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
1274961 thumbnail

I also wouldn't be surprised if he brings this up as a "joke" whenever he runs into her in the future.