Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

So now people can’t praise Shraddha on this forum because SRK fandom can get upset about it..because…..???? I don’t understand why SRK fans hate anyone who becomes darling of masses…is it because her movie opened bigger than any other Hindi release this year? They can’t just wait patiently for King or Pathaan 2 or whatever SRK is coming back in ..smiley39 secure superstar ke super secure fans fr.

Where did you get that from???smiley36....You can praise Shraddha jitna marzi utna........I was just saying ki SRK bashing is not Shraddha praising.....smiley39..SRK ko bash karoge toh hum defend nahi karein??...I am not even saying ki don't bash SRK....jitna marzi utna karo....but when the replies come then don't start crying....tum bash karo...hum defend karenge....Insecurity at its peak.....ki hum bash karenge...but khabardaar u reply....smiley36

BTW who is saying that the opening of Stree 2 broke Pathan/Jawan ka record.....matlab kuchh bhi....smiley37

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh trust me, they understand this very well. The problem is, they are also SRK fans, and they know Suhana is going to do even worse things than Alia, so they don't want to call out Alia, because their Suhana is gonna do the same, so they want the torch to be passed from Alia to Suhana.

I mean, these people think Shraddha is the worst, but they were clapping for Suhana in Archies, as if she had a debut like Hrithik or something smiley36. They can't even ADMIT that she's awful on screen. That's how far it has seeped in. But for Shraddha, they are ready to throw her under the bus, anytime! They are so biased, they couldn't even find faults in Suhana, and instead decided to focus on how great her roller blading skills were in Archies. Thats the level of bias and delulu they have.

Shaitan talking about delulu and bias is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Imagine having to hype no-relevance Shraddha by spewing against SRK and Suhana and Alia and god knows who else.

When the new nepo kween Shradda's next movie opens at 2 crores, Shaitain will move to hyping the next no-relevance actor and fantasize about them taking down superstars. smiley37

Reminds me of when this sub hilariously tried to pretend Sara Ali Khan was an "outsider insider" and hyped all her insane rambling just because she was acting opposite their Baba. We didn't forget.

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Imagine having to hype no-relevance Shraddha by spewing against SRK and Suhana and Alia and god knows who else.

When the new nepo kween Shradda's next movie opens at 2 crores, Shaitain will move to hyping the next no-relevance actor and fantasize about them taking down superstars. smiley37

Reminds me of when this sub hilariously tried to pretend Sara Ali Khan was an "outsider insider" and hyped all her insane rambling just because she was acting opposite their Baba. We didn't forget.

Exactly.smiley37..they brought SRK and Suhana everywhere......I asked how big the role of SK is in Stree2....he asked me how big SRK's role was in DZ.....and then they are pretending that SRK fans are bringing SRK in the discussion....just like they are pretending tat Stree 2 is a hit because of SK....smiley37

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.smiley37..they brought SRK and Suhana everywhere......I asked how big the role of SK is in Stree2....he asked me how big SRK's role was in DZ.....and then they are pretending that SRK fans are bringing SRK in the discussion....just like they are pretending tat Stree 2 is a hit because of SK....smiley37

It's the same all the time. They want to be bullies so badly but when the bullying fails, then the crying begins "SRK fan this, SRK fan that," etc. Nothing against him works anyway so now they use Suhana as a soft target. How are they even related to this starlet Shraddha in the first place? Get over him and move on.

Btw, I heard Shraddha has like two scenes in the movie which is why half the reviewers aren't even mentioning her. But they see conspiracy theories in that too. Everything is some bizarre conspiracy - someone claimed yesterday that Netflix didn't give how many people watched a movie in 2022 in order to save Alia Bhatt. Yes, a streaming giant also works for the upliftment and PR of Aloo.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

If you think Shraddha is not relevant then YOU in fact are delulu. She’s consistently in the Top 10 actresses lists and has consistently given hits. Yeah she’s not the greatest actress but I don’t think anyone can be stupid enough to think she’s a nobody. Although those who live in Animal Gangu land probably think this way so I understand.

In terms of Suhana - oh I will always bring her up whenever the hell I want. Try to stop me.

Why bother talking about someone who is not relevant and writing essays ?Go watch re-runs of Sadak 2 instead then? smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
hotchoco thumbnail

If you think Shraddha is not relevant then YOU in fact are delulu. She’s consistently in the Top 10 actresses lists and has consistently given hits. Yeah she’s not the greatest actress but I don’t think anyone can be stupid enough to think she’s a nobody. Although those who live in Animal Gangu land probably think this way so I understand.

In terms of Suhana - oh I will always bring her up whenever the hell I want. Try to stop me.

Why bother talking about someone who is not relevant and writing essays ?Go watch re-runs of Sadak 2 instead then? smiley36

I know your delulu mind thinks it can take down whoever but you are wasting your energy. When you can't make a single post without obsessing about SRK and his family, it shows how you think. Focus on your no-relevance Shraddha and nobody will even bother to reply to you. You know very well you have to drag in other celebrities for engagement.

Who the hell cares about being in Top 10 actresses when there are barely 10 actresses in BW to begin with. LOL what kind of a flex is this?

Go watch Haseena Parker and Break Dancer 35 or whatever that movie was - I don't know her other movies thankfully. Neither does anyone else.

You can cry about Suhana all you want - we know she lives rent free in your mind. You and FOD - you're in august company.

Poor Shraddha - Shaitu will forget her as soon as the next 2 crore movie opens. We will be onto Sharvari and eyeliner-wearer "Ibu" and who knows who else - I'd love to see Shaitan essays about other upcoming irrelevants like those Pahariya bros. You keep this forum alive. Vijay should pay you. smiley37

Edited by hotchoco - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

I know your delulu mind thinks it can down whoever but you are wasting your energy. When you can't make a single post without obsessing about SRK and his family, it shows how you think. Focus on your no-relevance Shraddha and nobody will even bother to reply to you. You know very well you have to drag in other celebrities for engagement.

Who the hell cares about being in Top 10 actresses when there are barely 10 actresses in BW to begin with. LOL what kind of a flex is this?

Go watch Haseena Parker and Break Dancer 35 or whatever that movie was - I don't know her other movies thankfully. Neither does anyone else.

You can cry about Suhana all you want - we know she lives rent free in your mind. You and FOD - you're in august company.

Poor Shraddha - Shaitu will forget her as soon as the next 2 crore movie opens. We will be onto Sharvari and eyeliner-wearer "Ibu" and who knows who else - I'd love to see Shaitan essays about other upcoming irrelevants like those Pahariya bros. You keep this forum alive. Vijay should pay you. smiley37

I wish I had some extra time so that I could share some tips with you on how to make essays more interesting and fun to read - unfortunately I won’t be reading this as I’m already bored of you.

Better luck next time k?

hotchoco thumbnail

I wish I had some extra time so that I could share some tips with you on how to make essays more interesting and fun to read - unfortunately I won’t be reading this as I’m already bored of you.

Better luck next time k?

Couldn't come up with any reply, eh? You're very transparent and very funny. Til next time smiley37

You should try your tactics on Twitter and buy a blue tick. You will make some money too when you write absurd things and get engagement from bigger fan bases. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Couldn't come up with any reply, eh? You're very transparent and very funny. Til next time smiley37

You should try your tactics on Twitter and buy a blue tick. You will make some money too when you write absurd things and get engagement from bigger fan bases. smiley36

Thank you! I only reply properly when it’s fun. Maybe learn some tricks from Blue-ice or something?

And I already make money from my antics. I don’t need a Twitter account for that.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

It's the same all the time. They want to be bullies so badly but when the bullying fails, then the crying begins "SRK fan this, SRK fan that," etc. Nothing against him works anyway so now they use Suhana as a soft target. How are they even related to this starlet Shraddha in the first place? Get over him and move on.

Btw, I heard Shraddha has like two scenes in the movie which is why half the reviewers aren't even mentioning her. But they see conspiracy theories in that too. Everything is some bizarre conspiracy - someone claimed yesterday that Netflix didn't give how many people watched a movie in 2022 in order to save Alia Bhatt. Yes, a streaming giant also works for the upliftment and PR of Aloo.

I know....it is like everyone is at Alia's beck and call.....even Netflix...smiley37