Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

You asked me about Ranbir when I am talking about Ranveer. But Theek hai, even if you didn’t get it, at least you have a good sense of humor to laugh it off.smiley17smiley36

On this forum.....Veera and Bira are joined at the hip....ek ka naam loge toh doosra toh aayega he aayega.....go check in any thread.......I was just following the parampara.....smiley36

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I remember after Sonam and Deepika trashed Ranbir on KWK his dad Rishi went on a tirade not just against the girls but even Karan for allowing his prince to be insulted. And he blamed Anurag Basu for Jagga Jassoos saying if he had shown him some rushes of the film he would have told Basu to change it or something along those lines. Didn’t he also fight with Anurag Kayshap over the 35 crores for Ranbir for Bombay Velvet? It’s easy to lay low and not make an issue out of things when daddy Kapoor was bullying everyone for you. A man child to the core.

It is unfair to hold him responsible for his Dad's behaviour especially when it is well known that he always had issues with his father's behaviour and was not even particularly close to him growing up for the same reason.

Edited by elaichichai - 4 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Whatever the reasons may be and the way it has all come about, there is certainly something going on with Ranveer Singh since Covid. Either he himself is not able to handle whatever he has achieved till 2019 or someone is not happy with it and wants him to be gone.

What is going on is that he chose crappy films, delivered duds and his KWK antics did him a lot of damage. Unless he accepts and owns his failures, he will be nowhere! All these conspiracy theories are fans' false hopes, nothing else!

1241154 thumbnail

Ranveer needs to analyse the situation & come back stronger. I trust his capabilities as an actor & a star. He was the same man who delivered back to back blockbusters & a superhit film during 2018-19. He has always excelled in acting. So, he can bounce back. Don & Shaktiman can be game changer for him, if made well.

He needs to hire a good team also

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 4 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes agreed......Ranveer is a very good actor......no doubt about it.....but the negativity that is created by his PR around other actors is very off putting......They did it to SRK....imagine....putting down somebody like SRK with his body of work and he is a senior actor of BW......I used to love Ranveer before that happened.....but SRK bashing was the last straw for me....smiley22

I was not active on Bolly Forum during that time, so no idea. But I remember his stans comparing him to Heath Ledger after Padmaavat and RS gleefully sharing and retweeting that post. I also had a spar with the Forum members in that regard..

During those time RS used to the second coming of Jesus and his wife the best thing to mankind after bread and butter.. Better sense prevailed and a lot of the later category left after LuvRanjan and #WhyOnlyDeepika incident..

So I can agree with the incident with SRK..

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If indeed the movie is shelved because of RS unprofessional behaviour then this can be very damaging for RS. If RS is difficult to work with then it will be hard for him to sign new movies.
Most of his movies so far haven’t been hit because of him. His last movie RARKPK didn’t open to big numbers. Most people were excited to watch a Karan Johar’s movie not because RS was in the movie. Anyway RARKPK shows that RS sucks as a romantic hero.
Ranveer needs to get out of his head that he is a superstar. His stardom was PR created. His PR also didn’t help his image with all the digs at other actors. All the PR articles that he has taken over SRK didn’t help. He forgets that SRK has built his fan base over 30 years.

RS doesn’t even have a loyal fan base. Also,
Ranveer always has had a very off putting personality. I was actually surprised to see that he has fans online. In real life, people don’t like him. RS over the top personality, fake crying in awards shows & weird fashion sense doesn’t help him to be liked by the public.

Edited by v_nakshara - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

We do not know the reason why the movie with prasanth didn’t work out, ranveer and prasanth amicably agreed that it was not the right time to do the movie as they have said in their joint statement

Many people said ranveer was the best part of RRKPK, I am not making that up, that is what I have seen in many reviews from critics and fans, so please let’s give credit where it is due, ranveer absolutely aced the role of Rocky, and he has done very well in many of his other roles, bajirao, khilji, murad, even his performance as simmba has been praised.

Ranveer is going through a low phase right now, but that doesn’t mean people should reduce him to being a nobody who hasn’t achieved anything or try to say nobody likes him, there are many of us who do like him and believe in his talent.

And yes, ranveer does have a loyal fan base, I am part of that fan base and there are many of us, we are not as active at the moment as not much is happening at the moment, but once ranveer starts his next film the fans will become a lot more active again

And is there is no evidence that ranveer put out articles that he has taken over srk. Three such articles were released back to back by bolllyhungama comparing srk and ranveer, and each one got ranveer a lot of hate, now which pr would do something that would only create hate for their client not just once but three times? Ranveer and srk have always met each other with a lot of warmth, so there doesn’t seem to be any issues there.

I also find it amusing how people here are trying to prove that ranveer has done negative pr against other actors, but then deny the negativity being spread about ranveer has anything to do with their fave and their pr, either everyone is doing negative pr against everyone, or nobody is doing negative pr, please make up your mind,

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: v_nakshara

If indeed the movie is shelved because of RS unprofessional behaviour then this can be very damaging for RS. If RS is difficult to work with then it will be hard for him to sign new movies.
Most of his movies so far haven’t been hit because of him. His last movie RARKPK didn’t open to big numbers. Most people were excited to watch a Karan Johar’s movie not because RS was in the movie. Anyway RARKPK shows that RS sucks as a romantic hero.
Ranveer needs to get out of his head that he is a superstar. His stardom was PR created. His PR also didn’t help his image with all the digs at other actors. All the PR articles that he has taken over SRK didn’t help. He forgets that SRK has built his fan base over 30 years.

RS doesn’t even have a loyal fan base. Also,
Ranveer always has had a very off putting personality. I was actually surprised to see that he has fans online. In real life, people don’t like him. RS over the top personality, fake crying in awards shows & weird fashion sense doesn’t help him to be liked by the public.

Their PR is the worst. Not sure why are they paying them to be just not liked by co worker/ other people.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So only ranveer does negative pr against other actors and also ranveer is the one spreading negative pr about himself, no other actor does negative pr smiley36come on that does not make sense, if people are going to accuse ranveer about doing negative pr against other actors then you cannot just deny that rk has anything to do with the negative pr going again against ranveer, because that is just sheer hypocrisy

As I said in my previous post, either all actors are doing negative pr against each other, or nobody is doing negative pr, it can’t be that one actor is doing all the negative pr and another is not doing anything at all

I also find it interesting how all of these actors who are supposedly doing negative pr against each other meet each other so warmly, rs and rk meet so warmly, rs and srk meet each other warmly, there has been no evidence of them ignoring one another or avoiding each other.

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer probably leaked the story about him exiting to get more leverage in negotiation. His move backfired and Prashanth decided to shelve the project altogether. Simpler explanation than elaborate PR Xanatos gambits smiley36