Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Jaane doh....jab inn logon ne SRK ko nahi chorra....toh Ranbir is still at Ranveer's level......SRK still showed no animosity against Ranveer ever.....unless I might have missed something...

What was the beef with SRK?
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who?? Who is powerful enough to have so much hold over the producers/directors not only from BW but also from South...

The only people with so much clout can be the 3 Khans....and they all like Ranveer....

I didn’t get your post at all.. you are trying to tell me that folks here are saying that someone manipulated the directors against Ranveer? Umm..if so then that never happened.

Anyway I can answer for myself and by someone I meant those who tipped the likes of Himesh to leak the news giving it an ugly spin that undermines Ranveer even further. I don’t think it’s Khans And Amitabh Bachchan though. Please😆

Are you going to tell me that you don’t see any deliberate negativity being piled upon Ranveer? It could be his peers or the media and useless influencers like Himesh who found a readymade target to get their daily news on.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Are you going to tell me that you don’t see any deliberate negativity being piled upon Ranveer?

no more than anyone else

I didn’t get your post at all.. you are trying to tell me that folks here are saying that someone manipulated the directors against Ranveer? Umm..if so then that never happened.

Anyway I can answer for myself and by someone I meant those who tipped the likes of Himesh to leak the news giving it an ugly spin that undermines Ranveer even further. I don’t think it’s Khans And Amitabh Bachchan though. Please😆

Are you going to tell me that you don’t see any deliberate negativity being piled upon Ranveer? It could be his peers or the media and useless influencers like Himesh who found a readymade target to get their daily news on.

I see negativity piled upon Ranbir on a daily basis.......should I start questioning who is behind all that??

Originally posted by: infinity101

What was the beef with SRK?

Kuchh nahi....just God complex aa gaya tha....lol....not here....but on Twitter Ranveer and Deepu's fandom was bashing SRK left , right and center........unko maaloom nahi tha.....ki sher sirf ghayal tha.....maraa nahi tha...smiley2...I was so done with these 2 at that point,......humility toh hai he nahi...smiley29

A thread has been opened on Bira at some gossip from last year......these people never disappoint...smiley37

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kuchh nahi....just God complex aa gaya tha....lol....not here....but on Twitter Ranveer and Deepu's fandom was bashing SRK left , right and center........unko maaloom nahi tha.....ki sher sirf ghayal tha.....maraa nahi tha...smiley2...I was so done with these 2 at that point,......humility toh hai he nahi...smiley29

Nah, it happened here too. They thought they were going to singlehandedly finish off SRK and their Baba is going to take over BW. It's okay to have delulu fantasies but I think Ranveer actually falls for them. His PR was going insane after that trashy Simba spreading negativity all over the media.

You reap what you sow. Now there's no point in complaining that he's receiving negativity.

e1t53e thumbnail

I see negativity piled upon Ranbir on a daily basis.......should I start questioning who is behind all that??

Umm… what’s the connection? why do you need my permission for that?

Umm… what’s the connection? why do you need my permission for that?

Even if you don't make sense....atleast you have a good sense of humor.....hansa diya...smiley36

e1t53e thumbnail

Even if you don't make sense....atleast you have a good sense of humor.....hansa diya...smiley36

You asked me about Ranbir when I am talking about Ranveer. But Theek hai, even if you didn’t get it, at least you have a good sense of humor to laugh it off.smiley17smiley36