Movie Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

That is why I said......please don't laugh at Deepu dhoying Bira....because now she looks like the biggest fool....and to me she LOOKS LIKE A LIAR.....because no woman with dignity and self respect will be like that with an ex who has done so much bad to her.....like never.....

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

^^please include the note : Cringe alert!! 😬 smiley26

Cringe alert!!!!^!!smiley37

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Arre yaar.....there is probably one thread ...once in a blue moon for Veeru...while there is one for Bira everyday....see I don't open threads ........but I am saying that the bashing that goes on for Ranbir is no way comparable to Ranveer...

One thread once in a blue moon? There are several threads recycled regularly bashing ranveer. Threads celebrating when his movie has failed, threads mocking him and his marriage

I really dont know what you are seeing if you think rs has less hate and bashing than rk, becuase that is simply not true, ranveer is one of the most hated and bashed stars on this Forum

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

One thread once in a blue moon? There are several threads recycled regularly bashing ranveer. Threads celebrating when his movie has failed, threads mocking him and his marriage

I really dont know what you are seeing if you think rs has less hate and bashing than rk, becuase that is simply not true, ranveer is one of the most hated and bashed stars on this Forum

There was a thread celebrating ranveers mom hate tweeting Alia 😂. There’s lots of threads. Discourse runs rampant
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

There was a thread celebrating ranveers mom hate tweeting Alia 😂. There’s lots of threads. Discourse runs rampant

The hate is the same for rk, ranveer, alia, deepika and many other stars on this Forum and on social media, no one has less or more

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Cringe alert!!!!^!!smiley37

Please tell me that Deepu kissing Bira's hand is before they broke up..smiley44

Originally posted by: zara321

The hate is the same for rk, ranveer, alia, deepika and many other stars on this Forum and on social media, no one has less or more

Maybe the hate is same....but do you see 3-4 threads on Ranveer everyday??

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Maybe the hate is same....but do you see 3-4 threads on Ranveer everyday??

For the past few days it's been multiple threads about ranveer, it depends on if something is going on with one star or another. When something happens with rk threads are opened about him, when it's about ranveer threads are opened about him, same goes for alia and deepika. So yes, they do all get the same treatment on this Forum

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You forgot s thread celebrating a tweet on RK's mom by the same person..smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I hope Ranveer gets replaced with Ranbir.

i see what you did there smiley15