Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Katrina fans talk about Cheatingsmiley37

The tone of these conversations is too Sassy. Thats what makes the rest of sassy smiley36

Originally posted by: bips

Yaar problem yeh hai ki koi bhi doodh ka dhula nahin hai... So for every thing an ex points a finger at him, you can point 2 at her... Aur dp ka bira jaap mujhe kabhi kabhi second hand embarrassment deta tha

... But that ranbir has been awful to all his gfs is pretty much an accepted fact... And it is also a fact that he is protected from the worst of criticism bec of his lineage

Toh sahi kiya dono kudiyon ne uss din tohsmiley36achche se dho daala... Kisi ne toh khullam khulla himmat dikhayi... Chintuji ko mirchi lagi was an unexpected bonus given how he always trash talked about the girls in his son's life

@ bold....bus yahi sabko yaad rakhna chahiye...smiley36

Dho daala....toh atleast Sonam maintained it......DP looked like a fool.....usko nahi dhona chahiye tha....smiley36...Now for DP...that dhona has become a big joke...and I love it...smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The tone of these conversations is too Sassy. Thats what makes the rest of sassy smiley36

I mean it’s one thing to stan these people but if we get into the details of “how your poison is better than mine” then the discussion would go on and on whole day smiley14

Originally posted by: zara321

Blue.ice, there has always been several threads made bashing ranveer for things he has said, you have even been on those threads bashing him

Arre yaar.....there is probably one thread ...once in a blue moon for Veeru...while there is one for Bira everyday....see I don't open threads ........but I am saying that the bashing that goes on for Ranbir is no way comparable to Ranveer...

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Arre yaar.....there is probably one thread ...once in a blue moon for Veeru...while there is one for Bira everyday....see I don't open threads ........but I am saying that the bashing that goes on for Ranbir is no way comparable to Ranveer...

Waise Ranveer and Ranbir ka toh aise ho gaya hai ek ke sath ek free smiley36
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I mean it’s one thing to stan these people but if we get into the details of “how your poison is better than mine” then the discussion would go on and on whole day smiley14

There is a invisible line of morality that some try to use on others to show superiority. But now I think everyone got something on reditt we can always pull up smiley36 smiley36

If he did something like that then that’s bloody disgusting and shameful smiley11smiley21

Yes he did......unless Parineeti is lying...

infinity101 thumbnail

There is a invisible line of morality that some try to use on others to show superiority. But now I think everyone got something on reditt we can always pull up smiley36 smiley36

IKR. Dusro ko lectures tab do jab khud jinhe stan kar re ho wo dudh ke dhule ho smiley29 And I don’t know how people here get personal over these celebs who know nothing about their existence smiley29

I am sorry dear but how is Ranbir responsible for his dad’s behaviour? They are two separate individuals. Also, Deepika and Sonam went way overboard in insulting him, I know he cheated on DP with Kat and she had every right to feel bad, but he was humiliated in that episode, and kept a dignified silence even after that, his reputation was forever destroyed after that episode and he is still known as a cheater boy when half the BW is cheating on each other, because DP broadcasted her dirty laundry publically hence this incident came into everyone’s view and once someone’s reputation is tainted they have to forever deal with the consequences. I ain’t justifying his actions, but how come Kat escapes the scrutiny even now when she was as much involved in that cheating scandal as him and he is known as this toxic individual who destroyed her life or something?And also, Rishi was known to be a grumpy old man and also a loose cannon, but I won’t blame him for going on a rant when his son was insulted by his colleagues like that on a well recognised show, that was quite an unprofessional behaviour from the two of them. And if a son is responsible for his father’s actions, wasn’t Vicky’s father accused of harassing his female assistant or something, the woman accused him of sexual misconduct, is anything worse than that? But do we hold Vicky responsible for his father’s behaviour? Of course not. And also I have read that Ranbir didn’t get along with his father much.

The irony is that Deepu cheated on her then BF to be with Ranbir.

No these arent accepted facts lol

Thats the whole point of all this. We can come with random accepted facts of any actor smiley36

Yes they are not.....If Ranbir was a terrible BF then why ae they and their spouses so friendly with him....Why would Ranbir be Deepu's favorite also.......doesn't make sense.....kuchh bhismiley36