Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Plus, Priyanka and Sonakshi only had negative things to say about him. He even made Kareena so uncomfortable with comments like he went from a boy into a man because of her that she said on TV she'd keep him at a distance when they were cast together in Ram-Leela. So, the rumors about him molesting someone on set while his wife is pregnant might not be completely false.

Using Parineeti, who absolutely adores him, to drag him is peak clownery.

Then to add to it Priyanka who is practically his BFF?

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/ranveer-singh-is-priyanka-chopras-dream-co-actor-4671519/

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/43170-priyanka-chopra-calling-up-her-bollywood-bff-ranveer-on-women-s-day-is-making-hollywood-jealous.html

And adding more stupidity to it by bringing in another pal of his Sonakshi?

https://www.facebook.com/RanveerSinghOfficial/videos/1174769645884628/?_rdr

And what about your fave who calls him her sakhi and is such a close pal of his too? Do you think she is such a poor judge of character to be this pally with a harasser/molester?

Edited by elaichichai - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Wait... Don't we all already do that smiley36smiley36

Warna mazza hi kya reh jayega bollywood mein

Yes we do but I have seen for some it is "it needs to be proven" and for others its "it 100% happened" smiley36
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yes we do but I have seen for some it is "it needs to be proven" and for others its "it 100% happened" smiley36

What is the saying...... "iss hamam mein sab nange hain"....

... Applies both to stars and us fans smiley17

Jinse hum pyaar karte hain unke liye "needs to be proven"... Baaki sab ke liye "100% happened"... Ab itna margin toh dena padega

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am sorry dear but how is Ranbir responsible for his dad’s behaviour? They are two separate individuals. Also, Deepika and Sonam went way overboard in insulting him, I know he cheated on DP with Kat and she had every right to feel bad, but he was humiliated in that episode, and kept a dignified silence even after that, his reputation was forever destroyed after that episode and he is still known as a cheater boy when half the BW is cheating on each other, because DP broadcasted her dirty laundry publically hence this incident came into everyone’s view and once someone’s reputation is tainted they have to forever deal with the consequences. I ain’t justifying his actions, but how come Kat escapes the scrutiny even now when she was as much involved in that cheating scandal as him and he is known as this toxic individual who destroyed her life or something?And also, Rishi was known to be a grumpy old man and also a loose cannon, but I won’t blame him for going on a rant when his son was insulted by his colleagues like that on a well recognised show, that was quite an unprofessional behaviour from the two of them. And if a son is responsible for his father’s actions, wasn’t Vicky’s father accused of harassing his female assistant or something, the woman accused him of sexual misconduct, is anything worse than that? But do we hold Vicky responsible for his father’s behaviour? Of course not. And also I have read that Ranbir didn’t get along with his father much.

word!

Word Count: 1

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes RK said some very disgusting and idiotic things....and he got bashed RIGHTFULLY for them....there was this whole thread made on him and his kaali kartoots.....where is a similar one on Veeru??

Blue.ice, there has always been several threads made bashing ranveer for things he has said, you have even been on those threads bashing him

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am sorry dear but how is Ranbir responsible for his dad’s behaviour? They are two separate individuals. Also, Deepika and Sonam went way overboard in insulting him, I know he cheated on DP with Kat and she had every right to feel bad, but he was humiliated in that episode, and kept a dignified silence even after that, his reputation was forever destroyed after that episode and he is still known as a cheater boy when half the BW is cheating on each other, because DP broadcasted her dirty laundry publically hence this incident came into everyone’s view and once someone’s reputation is tainted they have to forever deal with the consequences. I ain’t justifying his actions, but how come Kat escapes the scrutiny even now when she was as much involved in that cheating scandal as him and he is known as this toxic individual who destroyed her life or something?And also, Rishi was known to be a grumpy old man and also a loose cannon, but I won’t blame him for going on a rant when his son was insulted by his colleagues like that on a well recognised show, that was quite an unprofessional behaviour from the two of them. And if a son is responsible for his father’s actions, wasn’t Vicky’s father accused of harassing his female assistant or something, the woman accused him of sexual misconduct, is anything worse than that? But do we hold Vicky responsible for his father’s behaviour? Of course not. And also I have read that Ranbir didn’t get along with his father much.

Poor Ranbir, when he was calling woman battery lows, that was his dad right? When he recently called Animal a character he wants to imitate, that was his dad right? When he called his pregnant wife FAT that was his dad right? When he mocked Anushka for her mental medication, that was his dad right? When he pushed PC in the ocean, that was his dad right? When he pushed the maid on the pool who cant swim, again his dad right and on and on it goes with this guy. Katrina is likeable, Ranbir is a crappy person who shows that he is a toxic man. Vicky is likeable and unproblematic, Ranbir again a toxic manchild that refuses to grow up. Ranbir is disliked because of his actions stop gaslighting people. Ranbir CHEATED on all his girlfriends including Katrina and Alia.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Poor Ranbir, when he was calling woman battery lows, that was his dad right? When he recently called Animal a character he wants to imitate, that was his dad right? When he called his pregnant wife FAT that was his dad right? When he mocked Anushka for her mental medication, that was his dad right? When he pushed PC in the ocean, that was his dad right? When he pushed the maid on the pool who cant swim, again his dad right and on and on it goes with this guy. Katrina is likeable, Ranbir is a crappy person who shows that he is a toxic man. Vicky is likeable and unproblematic, Ranbir again a toxic manchild that refuses to grow up. Ranbir is disliked because of his actions stop gaslighting people. Ranbir CHEATED on all his girlfriends including Katrina and Alia.

Drop your unnecessary sarcasm with me and don’t get personal. I didn’t justify Ranbir’s actions. And if Ranbir cheated, so did your lovely Katrina so she isn’t exactly a saint you know.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Drop your unnecessary sarcasm with me and don’t get personal. I didn’t justify Ranbir’s actions. And if Ranbir cheated, so did your lovely Katrina so she isn’t exactly a saint you know.

No one says Kat is a saint, but it is comical how RK fans try to justify his toxic ways by pointing fingers at others. He is just isn't likeable, and that is mostly because of his actions.
Edited by StacyStyle - 4 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So he was indeed mocking at RK floppy’s smiley36https://x.com/KapoorsDefender/status/1796501850608591242

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Katrina fans talk about Cheatingsmiley37