Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Plus, Priyanka and Sonakshi only had negative things to say about him. He even made Kareena so uncomfortable with comments like he went from a boy into a man because of her that she said on TV she'd keep him at a distance when they were cast together in Ram-Leela. So, the rumors about him molesting someone on set while his wife is pregnant might not be completely false.

Nah....this is a serious charge against anyone......I wouldn't believe this without solid evidence.

Originally posted by: zara321

There is a video of rk saying he used to look up his teachers skirt

We can go on and on here, yes rk and rs have said and done some stupid things, but that does mean such terrible rumours about them are true, that doesn't make them cheaters or molesters, people often write lies about them as they think that people will easily believe it

Yes RK said some very disgusting and idiotic things....and he got bashed RIGHTFULLY for them....there was this whole thread made on him and his kaali kartoots.....where is a similar one on Veeru??

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

They shouldn't have taken him to the cleaners.......don't know about Sonam....but DP later came out looking like a fool.....everytime se opened her mouth about Bira.......there are too many incidents to qote but I am sure you must be knowing about some of them....smiley36

Yaar problem yeh hai ki koi bhi doodh ka dhula nahin hai... So for every thing an ex points a finger at him, you can point 2 at her... Aur dp ka bira jaap mujhe kabhi kabhi second hand embarrassment deta tha

... But that ranbir has been awful to all his gfs is pretty much an accepted fact... And it is also a fact that he is protected from the worst of criticism bec of his lineage

Toh sahi kiya dono kudiyon ne uss din tohsmiley36achche se dho daala... Kisi ne toh khullam khulla himmat dikhayi... Chintuji ko mirchi lagi was an unexpected bonus given how he always trash talked about the girls in his son's life

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I remember after Sonam and Deepika trashed Ranbir on KWK his dad Rishi went on a tirade not just against the girls but even Karan for allowing his prince to be insulted. And he blamed Anurag Basu for Jagga Jassoos saying if he had shown him some rushes of the film he would have told Basu to change it or something along those lines. Didn’t he also fight with Anurag Kayshap over the 35 crores for Ranbir for Bombay Velvet? It’s easy to lay low and not make an issue out of things when daddy Kapoor was bullying everyone for you. A man child to the core

I am sorry dear but how is Ranbir responsible for his dad’s behaviour? They are two separate individuals. Also, Deepika and Sonam went way overboard in insulting him, I know he cheated on DP with Kat and she had every right to feel bad, but he was humiliated in that episode, and kept a dignified silence even after that, his reputation was forever destroyed after that episode and he is still known as a cheater boy when half the BW is cheating on each other, because DP broadcasted her dirty laundry publically hence this incident came into everyone’s view and once someone’s reputation is tainted they have to forever deal with the consequences. I ain’t justifying his actions, but how come Kat escapes the scrutiny even now when she was as much involved in that cheating scandal as him and he is known as this toxic individual who destroyed her life or something?And also, Rishi was known to be a grumpy old man and also a loose cannon, but I won’t blame him for going on a rant when his son was insulted by his colleagues like that on a well recognised show, that was quite an unprofessional behaviour from the two of them. And if a son is responsible for his father’s actions, wasn’t Vicky’s father accused of harassing his female assistant or something, the woman accused him of sexual misconduct, is anything worse than that? But do we hold Vicky responsible for his father’s behaviour? Of course not. And also I have read that Ranbir didn’t get along with his father much.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Random woman?? WOW......It was Parineeti and she said it on an interview......how even after being told that Parineeti is coming in the van....he used to be stark naked in front of her....smiley29

If he did something like that then that’s bloody disgusting and shameful smiley11smiley21
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

... But that ranbir has been awful to all his gfs is pretty much an accepted fact... And it is also a fact that he is protected from the worst of criticism bec of his lineage

No these arent accepted facts lol

Thats the whole point of all this. We can come with random accepted facts of any actor smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bips

Its a little bit of both i think...

First, he does have wayyyyyy too many people, both influential and on the payroll to defend him... The industry has always rushed to cut him slack..

..... . . And side note, hurrah! To sonam and dp for taking him to the cleaners bec everyone knew that he treated them horribly.. Its easy to "remain silent and dignified" when you are the assh"le...

But, in terms of his movies, he hasn't ever not taken responsibility for his flops.. I remember one of the first interviews he did when saawariya was released.. He and sonam were on some news channel and they were taking calls from general public... Some caller called in and basically attacked ranbir for shoddy work and how saawariya was a flop, comparing how he was a failure compared to imran khan (both of them debuted at the same time and it was imran vs ranbir all around).. The interviewer quickly tried to shut off the caller but ranbir was like no no let him speak.. Its all feedback.. Good or bad... And he answered whatever the person had said in much detail

In terms of his work, he has pretty much owned every failure..

OK, fair enough.

I still stand by my statement that he benefited from his dad’s attacks and bullying of others. And as far as I know he’s never contradicted his dad, for instance with regards to Basu and Jagga Jasoos.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also in a democracy....no one takes blame for what their parents did...smiley36

smiley36 Lol for RK different rules hai ji - democracy/morcha sab gaya tel lene when it comes to RK

Rishi’s outburst is being used to bash RK’s graceful handling the situation/silence smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am sorry dear but how is Ranbir responsible for his dad’s behaviour? They are two separate individuals. Also, Deepika and Sonam went way overboard in insulting him, I know he cheated on DP with Kat and she had every right to feel bad, but he was humiliated in that episode, and kept a dignified silence even after that, his reputation was forever destroyed after that episode and he is still known as a cheater boy when half the BW is cheating on each other, because DP broadcasted her dirty laundry publically hence this incident came into everyone’s view and once someone’s reputation is tainted they have to forever deal with the consequences. I ain’t justifying his actions, but how come Kat escapes the scrutiny even now when she was as much involved in that cheating scandal as him and he is known as this toxic individual who destroyed her life or something?And also, Rishi was known to be a grumpy old man and also a loose cannon, but I won’t blame him for going on a rant when his son was insulted by his colleagues like that on a well recognised show, that was quite an unprofessional behaviour from the two of them. And if a son is responsible for his father’s actions, wasn’t Vicky’s father accused of harassing his female assistant or something, the woman accused him of sexual misconduct, is anything worse than that? But do we hold Vicky responsible for his father’s behaviour? Of course not. And also I have read that Ranbir didn’t get along with his father much.

I already answered this. You’ll see it if you keep going through the posts. And I’m not being snarky here smiley36

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No these arent accepted facts lol

Thats the whole point of all this. We can come with random accepted facts of any actor smiley36

Wait... Don't we all already do that smiley36smiley36

Warna mazza hi kya reh jayega bollywood mein