Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

He mostly looked like cheap Seth Rollins with the clownish outfits.

Anyway, his biggest victory is he married someone like Deepika. Also, i didn't know that there are rumors of him molesting someone on sets, if its true then I feel bad for everyone who's defending him.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

He mostly looked like cheap Seth Rollins with the clownish outfits.

Anyway, his biggest victory is he married someone like Deepika. Also, i didn't know that there are rumors of him molesting someone on sets, if its true then I feel bad for everyone who's defending him.

It's not true, it was a random person on reddit who has obviously made up a story, the same person said deepika is doing surrogacy which is not true.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

It's not true, it was a random person on reddit who has obviously made up a story, the same person said deepika is doing surrogacy which is not true.

From where do these reddit users find such stories? It is weird how they have the most bizarre things to say about most celebs, some of these even sound true at times.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I remember after Sonam and Deepika trashed Ranbir on KWK his dad Rishi went on a tirade not just against the girls but even Karan for allowing his prince to be insulted. And he blamed Anurag Basu for Jagga Jassoos saying if he had shown him some rushes of the film he would have told Basu to change it or something along those lines. Didn’t he also fight with Anurag Kayshap over the 35 crores for Ranbir for Bombay Velvet? It’s easy to lay low and not make an issue out of things when daddy Kapoor was bullying everyone for you. A man child to the core

Its a little bit of both i think...

First, he does have wayyyyyy too many people, both influential and on the payroll to defend him... The industry has always rushed to cut him slack..

..... . . And side note, hurrah! To sonam and dp for taking him to the cleaners bec everyone knew that he treated them horribly.. Its easy to "remain silent and dignified" when you are the assh"le...

But, in terms of his movies, he hasn't ever not taken responsibility for his flops.. I remember one of the first interviews he did when saawariya was released.. He and sonam were on some news channel and they were taking calls from general public... Some caller called in and basically attacked ranbir for shoddy work and how saawariya was a flop, comparing how he was a failure compared to imran khan (both of them debuted at the same time and it was imran vs ranbir all around).. The interviewer quickly tried to shut off the caller but ranbir was like no no let him speak.. Its all feedback.. Good or bad... And he answered whatever the person had said in much detail

In terms of his work, he has pretty much owned every failure..

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

From where do these reddit users find such stories? It is weird how they have the most bizarre things to say about most celebs, some of these even sound true at times.

I guess for some it’s to create false gossip just so that their post can get attention, for others it’s about maligning a stars image who they don’t like

People even started to believe the rumour about deepika having a surrogate, even when she showed her baby bump some still aren't believing it and called it a fake baby bump, so that shows how influential these false posts are. People who want to believe will believe it and will spread it to others who get influenced, and then the star gets stuck with this false image or accusation, it's unfair but such is the life of a star, false stuff is going to be written about you.

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So you just copy pasted your earlier response with some update? smiley36
my question was not on - how Rishi kapoor was upset , my question was how Rishi kapoor being upset and talked to other people benefitted RK - if anything it would get him more flake like how you did 🤷‍♀️smiley36

anyways thanks, I think I got my answer so we can stop this discussion here and try to stay on the topic.

There are no updates. It’s completely a copy and paste of my earlier post. He benefited from Rishi’s temper tantrums and bullying because he was able to sit back and not make any statements or excuses about his flops or other PR disasters and come across as a silent fellow.

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So you just copy pasted your earlier response with some update? smiley36
my question was not on - how Rishi kapoor was upset , my question was how Rishi kapoor being upset and talked to other people benefitted RK - if anything it would get him more flake like how you did 🤷‍♀️smiley36

anyways thanks, I think I got my answer so we can stop this discussion here and try to stay on the topic.

Also in a democracy....no one takes blame for what their parents did...smiley36

Originally posted by: bips

Its a little bit of both i think...

First, he does have wayyyyyy too many people, both influential and on the payroll to defend him... The industry has always rushed to cut him slack..

..... . . And side note, hurrah! To sonam and dp for taking him to the cleaners bec everyone knew that he treated them horribly.. Its easy to "remain silent and dignified" when you are the assh"le...

But, in terms of his movies, he hasn't ever not taken responsibility for his flops.. I remember one of the first interviews he did when saawariya was released.. He and sonam were on some news channel and they were taking calls from general public... Some caller called in and basically attacked ranbir for shoddy work and how saawariya was a flop, comparing how he was a failure compared to imran khan (both of them debuted at the same time and it was imran vs ranbir all around).. The interviewer quickly tried to shut off the caller but ranbir was like no no let him speak.. Its all feedback.. Good or bad... And he answered whatever the person had said in much detail

In terms of his work, he has pretty much owned every failure..

They shouldn't have taken him to the cleaners.......don't know about Sonam....but DP later came out looking like a fool.....everytime se opened her mouth about Bira.......there are too many incidents to qote but I am sure you must be knowing about some of them....smiley36

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

It wasn't just some random woman who saw Ranveer naked, t was Parineeti, and he kept doing it in front of her. Also, if you can't stay on topic and keep bringing up unrelated actors, I'm going to stop responding.

Random woman?? WOW......It was Parineeti and she said it on an interview......how even after being told that Parineeti is coming in the van....he used to be stark naked in front of her....smiley29

Originally posted by: zara321

If she thought it was sexual harassment then why didn't she get him arrested? Why is she still friends with him? Why does she and all of his other female costars still interact with him and praise him? I mean they must know what sexual harassment is right? But none of them have made any such claims about him. Parineeti was even laughing when she told that story.

Amazing reply...smiley32