Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I honestly hope this molesting is rumors . For now I believe this is just rumour planted by a reditt user 😩

He kept showing up naked in front of Parineeti even though she was uncomfortable, so yeah, there might be some truth to these rumors. Let's see if the woman comes forward to expose him.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

Ranveer didn't leave Rakshas as his fan claims,he was thrown out ... Just few days back,his fan was saying that Ranveer's team made issues so they're sorting out but nowsmiley23

Exactly this whole amicably leaving / leaving on his own / he is confused / he thought it’s not going work seems like a cover up at this point smiley20
Anyways, hope he gets his acts together before the next project!

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

So now that I'm talking about the rk reddit rumours you want to stick to the topic, oh I see smiley36

Aren't you interested in discussing Ranveer? The topic is about him leaving the project. Let's focus on the reasons why instead of bringing up random actors and getting off track.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Sid has been given many movies by dharma productions! Now since the movie is not doing well they bash KJo for doing dirty to Sid - chit bhi meri pat bhi meri smiley36

Someone should shelve his movies smiley36
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

He kept showing up naked in front of Parineeti even though she was uncomfortable, so yeah, there might be some truth to these rumors. Let's see if the woman comes forward to expose him.

How about the women who saw ranbir doing questionable things at TOIFA, should she come forward aswell? , and also all the other people who have claimed things on reddit about rk about him cheating etc one even claimed the affair rumours with shraddha are true

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aren't you interested in discussing Ranveer? The topic is about him leaving the project. Let's focus on the reasons why instead of bringing up random actors and getting off track.

I'm just wondering if you believe the reddit posts about rk as much as you do about ranveer?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t go to reditt, but only seen RS high acts with aunshka here on IF., which was creepy and annoying. Seen many supposed to be nasty/ creepy acts of Rk posted here too. Regardless this molesting rumor is serious and if any way connected with RS leaving the movie or thrown out is hard to digest at least for me smiley12
FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

How about the women who saw ranbir doing questionable things at TOIFA, should she come forward aswell? , and also all the other people who have claimed things on reddit about rk about him cheating etc one even claimed the affair rumours with shraddha are true

It wasn't just some random woman who saw Ranveer naked, t was Parineeti, and he kept doing it in front of her. Also, if you can't stay on topic and keep bringing up unrelated actors, I'm going to stop responding.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Someone should shelve his movies smiley36

Well at least KJo should not give him a chance if he is going to get bashed by Sid’s fanatics even after giving him movies 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

When he was a newcomer,he asked Anushka "do you want your ass pinched" in KWK smiley11 I don't know whether I can say this but there were rumours he impregnated his secretary too smiley11