Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Just curious, you said Ranveer left this movie because he thought it may not work. If this is the reason that is very unprofessional of him. He should have thought about it before signing. And seems like you have lot more inside details - is the news of - 25 cr loss because of this exit - is right? If that is true then it’s pretty bad too.

The films team denied the loss of 25cr, they only shot a look test, they did not shoot any scenes from the film. Prasanth was still looking for shoot locations. So they did not officially start filming for the movie.

And if you don't feel right about a film then what should you do? It's better to let it go before it officially starts filming, they parted ways amicably. I'm sure ranveer has returned any fees he took for the film.

Kartik parted ways with dostana 2 after half of the film was shot, here ranveer did not start filming, we didn't even know when the filming was going to start

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

The films team denied the loss of 25cr, they only shot a look test, they did not shoot any scenes from the film. Prasanth was still looking for shoot locations. So they did not officially start filming for the movie.

They didn’t deny the rumors about Ranveer molesting someone on set, so there might be some truth to it.

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

They didn’t deny the rumors about Ranveer molesting someone on set, so there might be some truth to it.

Are you seriously referring to a reddit post that a random reddit user made? You want the team to deny a reddit post that holds absolutley no evidence? Are you serious?

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Are you seriously referring to a reddit post that a random reddit user made? You want the team to deny a reddit post? Are you serious?

Don't underestimate Reddit users. Many celebs post anonymously on there. If the team isn't denying it, there might be some truth to it.

zara321 thumbnail

Don't underestimate Reddit users. Many celebs post anonymously on there. If the team isn't denying it, there might be some truth to it.

Chalo let's believe all the rk related reddit posts and rumours aswell, and let's believe that story of him at TOIFA aswell where someone saw him doing questionable things there, how about that? should we now just believe anything and everything people put out on the Internet? Anyone can post anything on reddit, I could even pretend I have a relative or friend working in the industry and I can completey malign an actors image, that's how easy it is to do, bit it doesn't make it true

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Chalo let's believe all the rk related reddit posts and rumours aswell, and let's believe that story of him at iifa aswell where someone saw him doing questionable things there, how about that? should we now just believe anything and everything people put out on the Internet?

Let's stick to the main topic :)

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I honestly hope this molesting is rumors . For now I believe this is just rumour planted by a reditt user 😩
priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranveer didn't leave Rakshas as his fan claims,he was thrown out ... Just few days back,his fan was saying that Ranveer's team made issues so they're sorting out but nowsmiley23

zara321 thumbnail

Let's stick to the main topic :)

So now that I'm talking about the rk reddit rumours you want to stick to the topic, oh I see smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

and kjo is responsible for SID pile of floppys. just saying SID benefitted from kjo coziness, still floppy.

Sid has been given many movies by dharma productions! Now since the movie is not doing well they bash KJo for doing dirty to Sid - chit bhi meri pat bhi meri smiley36