Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Ranveer probably leaked the story about him exiting to get more leverage in negotiation. His move backfired and Prashanth decided to shelve the project altogether. Simpler explanation than elaborate PR Xanatos gambits smiley36

that's just an assumption you are making, we don't know the real reason why they decided not to do the movie, it could be anything

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

that's just an assumption you are making, we don't know the real reason why they decided not to do the movie, it could be anything

So is everyone else. I am just offering a simpler theory.

Prashanth's initial interview says there aren't any creative differences that he knows of, only for them to part ways due to creative differences the next day. At the very least, that's not the reason smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Lmao, now people have an issue with Himesh using a smiley emoji. Seriously? You guys hounded him every time he posted about this mess. After all the crap you gave him, of course he feels vindicated now that the news turned out to be true. Stop blaming the messenger and look at why your favorite star is acting like a clown.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

either all actors are doing negative pr against each other, or nobody is doing negative pr, it can’t be that one actor is doing all the negative pr and another is not doing anything at all

I said this to you weeks ago. smiley36
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

So is everyone else. I am just offering a simpler theory.

Prashanth's initial interview says there aren't any creative differences that he knows of, only for them to part ways due to creative differences the next day. At the very least, that's not the reason smiley36

Yes, that was confusing, there does seem to be something that just wasn't working out, what that thing is, only they know. But thinking ranveer put out that article in any way to scare or pressure prasanth is an assumption.

If I was to assume what happend, I dont think something was feeling right about the project to ranveer after the look test, and I guess he was thinking about leaving the project, prasanth ranveer and myntri discussed to try to sort it out, but in the end decided to part ways. If something isn't working out or feeling right, it's better to amicably part ways, which is what they did. Because if ranveer was confidant that the film would work he would never have let it go no matter what.

But yes these are all assumptions

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: elaichichai

It is unfair to hold him responsible for his Dad's behaviour especially when it is well known that he always had issues with his father's behaviour and was not even particularly close to him growing up for the same reason.

I’m not holding him responsible for his dad’s behavior. I’m saying he benefited from his dad’s behavior.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just curious, you said Ranveer left this movie because he thought it may not work. If this is the reason that is very unprofessional of him. He should have thought about it before signing. And seems like you have lot more inside details - is the news of - 25 cr loss because of this exit - is right? If that is true then it’s pretty bad too.

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m not holding him responsible for his dad’s behavior. I’m saying he benefited from his dad’s behavior.

How exactly he benefitted? You just bashed him for that smiley36 I don’t think he did.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

How exactly he benefitted? You just bashed him for that smiley36 I don’t think he did.

I was confused about what Ranveer's dad did, so I had to go back and read all the posts, only to find out someone randomly brought up Ranbir and his dad. Lmao, let it go. You don't have to drag Ranbir into every mess involving Ranveer.smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

and kjo is responsible for SID pile of floppys. just saying SID benefitted from kjo coziness, still floppy.