Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Madhuri for me is an overall package.As @stranger rightly said..she’s perfectly rated.She wasn’t the best actor..even I find Sridevi or Tabu better actress than Madhuri..but it’s not like Madz was a bad actress..she was also very good.

Plus she had that X factor which many actor lacks..a very beautiful face,wonderful screen presence,a decent actor,and terrific dancer,she had everything.Someone may dance better than her but her expressions elevates her performance to some other level which is unmatchable.

And above I like her most becoz her personal life was the best of all.She was never involved in any cat fights during her career..competition yes cat fights no.She never indulged in those petty attacks on any of her colleagues nor any of her contemporaries ever spoke badly about her(which is very surprising..90’s used to be very spicy that ways).Even her break up with Sanjay was so civil.Even today you never get to hear any negative news about the personal life.Has a beautiful family.

Regarding her judging shows,she has to earn money to maintain her lifestyle.I think her kids are still studying and it’s not like her husband is some business tycoon.As a fan even I dislike her judging these shows but then you cannot deny that they are a great source of income.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Very much overrated. smiley24

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't rate people...

Madhuri doesn't work as actress anymore.

I liked her in the movies I've watched although her acting not always impressed me like it did in Anjaam (her dancing does ...even today)

I've no idea about her performances after Covid (except for the one clip once posted here where her dancing is still gracious but the facial expressions not).

Her stardom is something she earned and she still is recognized as a star.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I kinda agree. Why doesn’t she do some interesting projects instead of being a judge on a dance show again and again? Has she reduced herself to that only? Surely she could get something on OTT.

she did the movie Majama. Those who say she hasn’t evolved with time n does the same old thing should watch it. Movie may not appeal to all but Madhuri is great.welcome change from that Fame show

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 5 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No she is not.

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful and talented BW actresses! One of the very few female superstars of BW!! smiley40

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I saw that movie Mom I was left Unimpressed smiley36

I felt in certain scenes Sridevi was crying and making noises only dogs can hear 🤷‍♂️

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
prdhuri for a reason

What made u open this topic is my question ? Kya hua?

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

Bhai can’t even act these days anymore. Worry about that first 🙄

he’s not in this topic so it’s irrelevant and he can very well act and as good projects on hand.