Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

abay jaa na catfish burhaoo smiley44

ISS ko kehtay hain JALNA...

🤣🤣🤣

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There are overt as well as "covert" trolls (in disguise of....) In this thread...

Sooooo typical of IF

😂

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

she use to look older than all the Khans whenever she was paired with them. Pretty features but that is about it.

she debuted in 1984 almost 6-7 plus years before SRK and salman and 2 years bef amir

So shes their senior in terms of acting if not aage they are all same ages now 56-58

That does not mean we call madhuri or sridevi as aunty etc

this reeks of patriarchy minsdset

If 55 plus SRK works with 35 deepika why hes not called her uncle or 50 plus amir work with 25 year old anushka whys he not called her uncle

Why only target madhuri and sridevi

Like that hema malini must have worked with younger Rishi kapoor can we call her aunty

Or juhi chawla worked with arbaaz or ajay devgan or akshay her juniors by age so what?

Madhuri and sridevi and juhi were elder in acting and age too for most heros in 90s so what?

they all debuted in early 80s so is it their mistake that amir, salman, srk, ajay, akshay all came in 90s and younger than these top heroines of 90s

Indeed all these so called super stars survived 90s thans to madhuri and juhi and sidevis helping them get hits or their careers would be over by 1999 or 2000s

Only sunny deol, Govinda, sanjay dutt and SRK had hits on their own ability not other heroes all flops in 90s ridding on these super successful actresses

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

manisha is pretty in pictures but she couldn't dance, and wasn't graceful

ash and madhuri are very graceful, both very pretty, madhuri just has the prettiest smile and laugh.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Forget prime, even now Aish is way prettier than Madhuri etc. Her face is stunning.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Urmila is the only one from that time who has maintained her beauty.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Urmila is the only one from that time who has maintained her beauty.

I follow her on Instagram and she's still gorgeous. Looks camera ready to be onscreen any second. I think it's such a shame that to this day, she's still considered an outsider in Bollywood and that's what hampered her career despite her talent and beauty, with even her OTT show never airing.

When you consider that by the late 2000s, she was still acting in films when all her contemporaries from the early/late 90s had more or less retired (save Shilpa Shetty), her track record looks even more impressive. Yash Raj Films was even interested in contracting her during the same era when Rani and Preity were fading out.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I follow her on Instagram and she's still gorgeous. Looks camera ready to be onscreen any second. I think it's such a shame that to this day, she's still considered an outsider in Bollywood and that's what hampered her career despite her talent and beauty, with even her OTT show never airing.

When you consider that by the late 2000s, she was still acting in films when all her contemporaries from the early/late 90s had more or less retired (save Shilpa Shetty), her track record looks even more impressive. Yash Raj Films was even interested in contracting her during the same era when Rani and Preity were fading out.

Urmila is gorgeous. And her personality is so much better than many bollywood celebs, even better than Sushmita sen. I would love to see her in movies if she comes back. She is fantastic actress.

Edited by DivineAngel - 1 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Madhuri smiley27

Not a short msg

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Madhuri was stunning in this song. I have watched it a million times. Can Bahurani ever claim to be this gorgeous? A mannequin can’t compare with Madhuri in Khal Nayak. What do you think? 🧐 smiley39

true. She's very pretty in this song, better than bahurani ever was. And what nakhras and jhatkas! If only she wasn't such a behenji, she'd be a stunnersmiley17smiley36