Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Surprising and Funny is you luv a girl like crazy and when she says NO she became bad or plastic----weird and stupid Men and there fanssmiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Only that it wasn't like that... Aish made Vivek believe that she loves him back...that's what made leaving him quite quickly when getting a better opportunity (after the press-conference), it came as a shock to Vivek.

maha15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Only that it wasn't like that... Aish made Vivek believe that she loves him back...that's what made leaving him quite quickly when getting a better opportunity (after the press-conference), it came as a shock to Vivek.

Frankly todays genration boy or girl take 1 or 2 years to take decision to mary a right person------so whats big deal---ye to Aish hai--she will take timesmiley27

We need to be progressive right?? why keep cribing smiley36

Devdas fans likes to crib and are waiting for Abhi-Ash devorce news---smiley36

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Well I heard he has become super rich(thanks to inheritance via his wife) and so he is set for life.

I don’t think is dependent on Bollywood anymore as he is Richie rich now

His wife i read is a very big politician of bangalore's daughter

Although his wife dad has died i think her mom takes care of businesses etc

So yes Vivek married into very rich and powerful family

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

His wife i read is a very big politician of bangalore's daughter

Although his wife dad has died i think her mom takes care of businesses etc

So yes Vivek married into very rich and powerful family

So Vivek lucked out unlike Aish smiley36

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

How is this disrespectful to his wife...he certainly knows everything about that time as she was the one who 'mended' him and gave him back his self.confidence.

One can't only point at Aish as Salman had become a 'pain in the a**' with the constant calls he made to Vivek where he certainly didn't mince his words. He did not only insult and demean Aish but also Vivek. It was a bold decision to do this public statement but it was also stupid in hindsight of Salman's power in the filmindustry. Someone who is able to damage Aish's career although getting accused of things people in the industry were well aware of, would easily be able to finish the career of an upcoming actor even though his dad had been an awarded actor and then politician.

What's the proof that he made constant calls to Vivek? 41 calls in one night sounds hilarious. Vivek was under Aishwarya's spell and did that silly press conference to slander Salman because Aishwarya made him do it. When it backfired spectacularly, Aishwarya washed her hands off and Vivek ended up looking like a fool for a woman who doesn't even acknowledge that they dated.

Aishwarya's career wasn't damaged. She has been getting away with playing victim of "Salman destroyed my career" for decades. Losing one movie Chalte Chalte isn't a big deal especially when she had stolen movies from other actresses.

No one finished Vivek's career. Vivek at that time was flying high and doing movies with YRF, Subhash Ghai, Dharma Productions, and Anurag Kashyap while Salman was doing movies with David Dhawan and Satish Kaushik, so he wasn't in any position to ask anyone to destroy someone else's career.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

But Aish did use and throw him though…

Aish is a manipulator.

She used Salman to get big banner movies. Her flop career wasn't going anywhere despite her being Miss Fake World and she dated Salman just to use him. She became a big star after getting movies through Salman's connections and dumped Salman after Devdas became hit as she didn't need him anymore.

Then she used Vivek to trash Salman publicly. That press conference was a brilliant idea. After that, she dumped Vivek like yesterday's trash and married Abhishek just to get his surname.

Cards played perfectly. She got everything she wanted. But why does she play victim after using and exploiting others?

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Surprising and Funny is you luv a girl like crazy and when she says NO she became bad or plastic----weird and stupid Men and there fanssmiley36

She led him on for 2.5 years and then discarded him as soon as she realized that she had a chance with Amitabh Bachchan's son. Vivek took a fight with Salman for Aishwarya and she didn't even bother informing him that she's broken up with him. Vivek found out from the TV that Aishwarya and Abhishek were a couple. He called Aishwarya, she didn't answer, and sent a text "I don't owe you anything".

He was used by Aish.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is a lot that doesn't ring okay to me relative to Aish's personality (and I also wrote about that), but going overboard with the own dislike takes away a part of the credibility, I feel.

maha15 thumbnail

Frankly todays generation takes 1,2 years to finalise a girl or boy before getting married.

Whats big deal--she is the legend ASH--she will and she has to take time------koi bhi aira gaira natu khaira comment karegasmiley36

Stay away--my life my rules

oh the irony and comments repeatingsmiley19smiley36