Karisma and Madhuri recreate dance of envy (video)

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nostalgic seeing both of them together again.smiley27

Dance of envy will always be iconic.smiley10

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, nothing changed to me: I found Karisma more energetic and Madhuri more gracious in DTPH and here it's the same smiley1

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

They came together this week on dance deewane https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6QMdjkt3YK/?igsh=NHg0czF0ZzBucnFz

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dance of Botox(es)... (plural of botox is just botox)

Just kidding

They're fun together

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Karisma and Madhuri talked about their children dancing https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6VPTy5Nc_O/?igsh=MTJoMHMydWJsamxuMg==

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

They made a good pair. These 90s actresses need to pitch and produce projects together like Gulaab Gang with Madhuri and Juhi. If not films, then OTT series.

Would like to see some combination of Madhuri, Karishma, Urmila, Kajol, Manisha, Shilpa, Preity, Aishwarya, Juhi, Mahima, etc. working together onscreen. So many screen pairings that haven't existed yet or deserve a second chance. There's so many types of rich in quality roles these women could play like rival actresses or sisters.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That reminds me of "the Golden Girls" smiley2

They could make a series where all of them work in the same company/firm (not forcibly all be friends - in the contrary) and how they deal with their different lives inside and outside their work...and p l e a s e with a lot of humour (but without the laughing/applauding from a tape).

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

good one.

my message is not short.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

That reminds me of "the Golden Girls" smiley2

They're not quite that old yet, thank heavens. But yes, something along the lines of that or even What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. When Joan and Bette weren't getting regular film roles anymore, it was Joan who found the Baby Jane book and went to Bette telling her they should both make a film out of it. I think these 90s actresses should also search for suitable projects.

It helps that many of their egos have lessened over the years and the personal or onscreen rivalries that dominated their lives are more or less forgiven now.