Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

As a director, you have to respect all opinions, not everyone is going to like a film you have made, vanga is retaliating against anyone who didn't like his film, he has insulted those who didn't like his films, basically calling them stupid and as if they dont have the intelligence to understand his movies, that is so insulting and just plain rude. He has insulted even the likes of javed akhtar and aamir Khan, who are hugely respected in the industry.

And it's the language he uses, it's like a bully/thug, he is also mysiginistic in the way he talks about women who didn't like his films, this is very unprofessional. If he wanted to respond to adil then do it in a professional manner, not talk like you are some gunda, as the respect for him is just plummeting down each time he does something like this.

Vanga is an asshole and a douchebag....that is an established fact....but that doesn't excuse AH to be so rude and disrespectful about a movie in which he had worked......It is one thing for audience/critics to call out the movie....the audience spends money to watch a movie and they have the full right to bash it if they don't like.it....same for critics....they are doing their job...Vanga should respect their opinion.....but it is rude and disrespectful for an actor to trash a movie they worked in and got paid for.....the difference is that simple...Vanga is right here in replying back....maybe he could have toned down a bit....but then he is Vanga the asshole...so he doesn't...that still doesn't take away his right to retaliate..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Vanga is an asshole and a douchebag....that is an established fact....but that doesn't excuse AH to be so rude and disrespectful about a movie in which he had worked......It is one thing for audience/critics to call out the movie....the audience spends money to watch a movie and they have the full right to bash it if they don't like.it....same for critics....they are doing their job...Vanga should respect their opinion.....but it is rude and disrespectful for an actor to trash a movie they worked in and got paid for.....the difference is that simple...Vanga is right here in replying back....maybe he could have toned down a bit....but then he is Vanga the asshole...so he doesn't...that still doesn't take away his right to retaliate..

With all due respect BI, I don’t think this actor was being disrespectful in the interview. Plenty of actors have expressed their displeasure about being in some films which they have regretted later on, I can understand why a director would feel bad, but this Vanga guy is being a straight up douchebag in his reply, almost like a bully! Now we can say Adil was being quite irresponsible by signing the movie in a hurry or not reading the script, but he did say that since he was needed for just a day he agreed to it.And if he feels his moral conscience makes him regret being in the movie, I guess he has the right to voice it, may be it’s a matter of perspective but I didn’t find him rude here. Whereas looking at Venga’s reply and his language makes me wonder what an egotistical guy he can be smiley24
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If I saw this on Twitter, I'd have thought this is a cut from just another K-pop fanwar. 🤡

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

The idiot (AH) read the script, played the role of the Dean of the college, and got paid for it ... Now he's complaining about the movie. Such a pu$$y move 5 years later. smiley21

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

With all due respect BI, I don’t think this actor was being disrespectful in the interview. Plenty of actors have expressed their displeasure about being in some films which they have regretted later on, I can understand why a director would feel bad, but this Vanga guy is being a straight up douchebag in his reply, almost like a bully! Now we can say Adil was being quite irresponsible by signing the movie in a hurry or not reading the script, but he did say that since he was needed for just a day he agreed to it.And if he feels his moral conscience makes him regret being in the movie, I guess he has the right to voice it, may be it’s a matter of perspective but I didn’t find him rude here. Whereas looking at Venga’s reply and his language makes me wonder what an egotistical guy he can be smiley24

https://youtu.be/649_W7h8ahU

AH played the role of the 'Dean Of The College' that Kabir was attending, and acknowledged that the protagonist was violent. What else did AH need to say about a 5 year old movie? smiley20

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vanga. smiley37 Have never seen such a crybaby. This must bring first hand embarrassment to his family and kids. smiley18

Points to Adil for speaking his heart out. smiley20 The more people realize this the better it is. smiley1

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Precisely. Actors sign movies based on script and they think it's gonna turn out one way but it goes in another direction completely. Recently, this happened with Madame Webb and almost all actors in it were pretty vocal about how shit the movie had come out. In Bollywood also, many have expressed their displeasure in the past. Take Ranbir for instance. He was obviously invested in BV, but he did not get along with the director. The vision was compromised and it turned out to be a disaster and Ranbir has many occasions said how much he loathes the movie and the money he has lost. He would've read the script and completely on board in the beginning, I presume. It's completely valid for an artist to express their displeasure. Adil was not rude here. The snowflake that gets triggered by every comment against his film is the problem here.

Adil has been part of Life of Pi, Parched, and many other fantastic movies. He's worked with the likes of Ang Lee. Vanga thinking Adil values a blockbuster over a good rule is the joke here.

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

Precisely. Actors sign movies based on script and they think it's gonna turn out one way but it goes in another direction completely. Recently, this happened with Madame Webb and almost all actors in it were pretty vocal about how shit the movie had come out. In Bollywood also, many have expressed their displeasure in the past. Take Ranbir for instance. He was obviously invested in BV, but he did not get along with the director. The vision was compromised and it turned out to be a disaster and Ranbir has many occasions said how much he loathes the movie and the money he has lost. He would've read the script and completely on board in the beginning, I presume. It's completely valid for an artist to express their displeasure. Adil was not rude here. The snowflake that gets triggered by every comment against his film is the problem here.

Adil has been part of Life of Pi, Parched, and many other fantastic movies. He's worked with the likes of Ang Lee. Vanga thinking Adil values a blockbuster over a good rule is the joke here.

Liked the explanation, and nothing against this specific narrative and angle put forth. smiley32

Where AH seems to have cheapened himself immensely is by not directly talking to Vanga.

He worked with a director on a movie that he would've had ample time to discuss any number of issues 5 years ago. AH engaged in a straight-up pu$$y move. smiley41

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Liked the explanation, and nothing against this specific narrative and angle put forth. smiley32

Where AH seems to have cheapened himself immensely is by not directly talking to Vanga.

He worked with a director on a movie that he would've had ample time to discuss any number of issues 5 years ago. AH engaged in a straight-up pu$$y move. smiley41

He gave an interview and was asked the question, so he answered. He doesn't owe anyone anything.

Ab aapko jo manna hain manlo jaanab, humne kaha roka hain. Hum jo mante hain wo manege, irada toh nahi badlenge apna waise.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isko fauran mental hospital bhejo. Kangana ke baju wala room hi dena.

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago