Imran Khan slams Animal and Vanga - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: TheJourney

True 😂

But during Padmawat times, Swara Bhaskar felt that she was reduced to just being a v@gina and she was supported coz freedom of expression and her opinion and what not. To Animal pe bhi aayenge alag alag views.

One would believe she would've genuinely gotten a role in Animal. Her pelvis-to-hip ratio met the standard smiley32

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: infinity101

Swara Bhaskar is an idiot of the highest order. Her letter made no sense. If only she had read a little history before writing that dumb letter for her two minutes of fame.

Agreed again.

But point is, everyone can want that 2min of fame...andthen there are some who are genuinely concerned. Interpreting someone's opinion can also go in different directions. So, bolne do sabko. smiley20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Says the man ....who didn't use even his father's last name....but used Khan because ....Khan is more attractive for getting work in BW movies.....smiley36

The name Imran Pal would also make a good actor's name but I guess he didn't like to be associated to his father as he considered his stepfather more his father than his biological one. Taking his stepfather's name would make him Imran Zutshi...so, basically, I can understand that he chose his mother's birth name.

Imran is one of those actors who didn't make an impact on me (like Arjun Kapoor also).

Maybe he hints to Animal but it could also be about some kind of violence in movies in general.

Has Imran any movie to be released...does he still work in Hindi Cinema?

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pray where did he even say animal or vanga? This fetishising violence comment can apply to anything between salar, kgf, rrr, jawan, Gadar, animal …..that’s just the general trend of action movies atm duh

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jailer, Salar, Pathaan, Jawan and Animal all had themes of violence. Moreover, these were some of the movies with the highest box-office returns last year smiley4

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If not for scores of people trashing and amplifying it, Animal would've gone back to the sewer it came from.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Says the man ....who didn't use even his father's last name....but used Khan because ....Khan is more attractive for getting work in BW movies.....smiley36

So umm maa ka naam use nahi kar sakte? Also like this industry has always made people obfuscate their caste identities. He literally is his mother's child tho and him being nepo doesn't invalidate his opinions on the shitshow that was that film.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Swara Bhaskar is an idiot of the highest order. Her letter made no sense. If only she had read a little history before writing that dumb letter for her two minutes of fame.

Just curious, which history books have you read on the topic and when and where did the authors do their PhDs?

Upar se what was the peer review of those books? Don't take it as snark, I am just genuinely curious because these are the standard parameters we follow while reading non-fiction.

Swara has a masters' degree in sociology and whether she's a good student or not, i am sure she was trained to read academic books critically given how interdisciplinary socual sciences are.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Just curious, which history books have you read on the topic and when and where did the authors do their PhDs?

Upar se what was the peer review of those books? Don't take it as snark, I am just genuinely curious because these are the standard parameters we follow while reading non-fiction.

Swara has a masters' degree in sociology and whether she's a good student or not, i am sure she was trained to read academic books critically given how interdisciplinary socual sciences are.

Padmavaat was a historical movie. Back then things like that used to happen. I have read such stories in history books, kings used to attack a kingdom just to get the beautiful princess.