Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Unicorn20

if Ranveer praised Vanga to this much extend then he also supports Vanga‘s craft presumably one cant only criticize for 40 minutes to a person smiley36 I hope Ranveer said some good things about RK too smiley2

If he is truly lobbying to work with Vanga then its soo unfortunate that a talented person like Ranveer reached this position needing to lobby to Vanga for working with him smiley36

Lobbying is not a bad thing. All the actors do it. They want to create networks to advanve their career which is fair enough!

What is funny is how Ranveer fans went on and on about how RS will never work with Vanga or work in a mysigonistic movie. Lol

RS just proved that all he cares about is money and success. He is no SJW smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If I knew Ranveer I’d call him and tell him even working with unknown director is fine ✅

Banned

[Post Removed]

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bleue

Did not sign Kabir singh cos misogyny but want to work with Vanga after Animal does 900cr. Hahaha the hypocrisy of ranveer singh

Ranbir kapoor called and message the director to say he wanted to work with the director after kabir singh became a huge hit. Many times RK went after directors who gave a hit film.
Edited by Terenaina - 8 months ago
Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ranveer called Wamiqa after watching herJubilee. According to the dumb logic of some here, it must be for work.

@6:00

https://youtu.be/74Xf9L1xi0A?si=XpssdYlAPTTAnx-C

Katyayani786 thumbnail

Apparently Ranbir sent a message to Vanga after watching Arjun Reddy. Must be to beg for work, considering how he was in dumps delivering one disaster after another at that time, which is how he landed Animal.

@27:35

https://youtu.be/SmFi6RklPBY?si=foUkMw-jmXhLIcMu

So what's next? Lion? Or Horse?

Red only the title.

Katyayani786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Lobbying is not a bad thing. All the actors do it. They want to create networks to advanve their career which is fair enough!

What is funny is how Ranveer fans went on and on about how RS will never work with Vanga or work in a mysigonistic movie. Lol

RS just proved that all he cares about is money and success. He is no SJW smiley36

Where did they say that? Hoping that he never works for Vanga is different from swearing that Ranveer will never work for Vanga Two totally different things. Only dishonest people will spread such lies.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Lol, i never said ranveer will never work with vanga, i have no control over ranveer and his decisions so who am i to say such a thing? All i have said is i'm happy he didn't do kabir singh and i hope ranveer doesn't work with vanga, its a hope, but if he decides to work with him one day then that's his decision, all i would hope for then is that the movie is not like kabir singh or animal.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Ranbir kapoor called and message the director to say he wanted to work with the director after kabir singh became a huge hit. Many times RK went after directors who gave a hit film.

Ranbir Or his fans never bad mouthed Vanga. Ranbir called up Vanga and Shahid and told them he loved the film. While Ranveer rejected KS cod it promoted misogyny (as per pr articles) and now calling up Vanga cos he wants to work with him in a hit film. That's hypocrisy.