Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I read a comment somewhere that if Vanga didn't become a director, then he would have definitely become a Gundasmiley11.

And I couldn't agree more.

I just know he did corporate bookings in the states when he came to the USA to promote and many rich IT groups in Dallas and the Bay Area Silicon Valley hosted him a party. He’s well educated like most South Indians but just as a Gunda type persona 😂
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vanga must have a massive inferiority complex for him to get triggered this easily. And this isn’t an isolated example. This is his immediate and predictable reaction if anyone says anything outside of sheer praise for his movies. He should take some of the money he’s made and invest it in a good therapist.

As for Adil Hussein’s comment, I didn’t think he was rude but I do think he was irresponsible for signing a movie without knowing what it’s about. In that regard he’s got no one but himself to blame here. He can criticize the film and its content as a cinephile, but his regret of being part of it is on him.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

some can say the same on Vanga his reply was bratty

The man was paid to participate in a movie, and 5 whole years later he suddenly has something bad to say?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Like Vanga stole his girl or something. smiley13

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

The man was paid to participate in a movie, and 5 whole years later he suddenly has something bad to say?

many wait till later to get publicity
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

many wait till later to get publicity

Wow 🤩

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: loginidran

I am not a Vanga fan but there is a difference between merely expressing his displeasure about something Vs being outright rude and disrespectful. AH was literally not just being disrespectful but also vehement and disgusted like as if someone forced him to do that part.Vanga could’ve chosen to ignore but he also has every right to retort in the same language.

Exactly.....people are expecting AH to behave the way he did .....but Vanga not to retort?? It is his movie.....and even if it is shit......it is his shit and he has the full right to retaliate...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As a director, you have to respect all opinions, not everyone is going to like a film you have made, vanga is retaliating against anyone who didn't like his film, he has insulted those who didn't like his films, basically calling them stupid and as if they dont have the intelligence to understand his movies, that is so insulting and just plain rude. He has insulted even the likes of javed akhtar and aamir Khan, who are hugely respected in the industry.

And it's the language he uses, it's like a bully/thug, he is also mysiginistic in the way he talks about women who didn't like his films, this is very unprofessional. If he wanted to respond to adil then do it in a professional manner, not talk like you are some gunda, as the respect for him is just plummeting down each time he does something like this.

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago