1278807 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

smiley37

Word Count: 0

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bleue

Did not sign Kabir singh cos misogyny but want to work with Vanga after Animal does 900cr. Hahaha the hypocrisy of ranveer singh

smiley37

Misogyny is when Shahid and RK do problematic movies .

Green flag has neither done nudity in movies like Bifikre. My bad that I forgot the name of the one who has done condom ad of late...

Real life statements like PC is like khichdi and DP is like biryani (during Bajirao) was not myisogynistic, neither was labelling women previoudsly dated as low IQed creatures.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

smiley37

Misogyny is when Shahid and RK do problematic movies .

Green flag has neither done nudity in movies like Bifikre. My bad that I forgot the name of the one who has done condom ad of late...

Real life statements like PC is like khichdi and DP is like biryani (during Bajirao) was not myisogynistic, neither was labelling women previoudsly dated as low IQed creatures.

Is doing nudity in a film or doing a condom ad a red flag? Promoting condoms is promoting safe sex, and there is nothing wrong with nudity in films, personally I don't mind it as long as it's not too explicit.

And when he spoke about khicdi and biryani, its about their characters kashi and mastani, not about about dp and pc. He said he has had a higher IQ than girls he has dated in the past, but he did not call them low IQed creatures

Edited by zara321 - 8 months ago
Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I wish the world would have been soo naive like you my friend. Wish your favorite actor would have been too. But reality is he definitely is not that of a naive person 😌

Originally posted by: zara321

Where is the evidence that ranveer was lobbying? Vanga said ranveer spoke to him about the movie, he didn't mention anything about ranveer asking him for a movie. Ranveer has called even actors to praise them for a performance, so ranveer hasn't done this exclusively for vanga.

And it is very common in bollywood for actors to call a director for a collaboration, rk called vanga and asked to work with him, many other actors do the same. So I don't know why people see it as a bad thing, if you want to work with a certain director sometimes it helps to let them know you are interested in a collaboration.

Edited by Unicorn20 - 8 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Edited by zara321 - 8 months ago
Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The only butthurt truth that this forum cannot digest smiley37

Originally posted by: Bleue

@bold - U must be blind to your fav's pr pieces lol.

As far as RK is considered. SLB chose him, signed him and accepted to do the film as per Ranbir's time schedule while kicking out floppy nepo Ranveer Singh. That must hurt smiley37

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Is doing nudity in a film or doing a condom ad a red flag? Promoting condoms is promoting safe sex, and there is nothing wrong with nudity in films, personally I don't mind it as long as it's not too explicit.

And when he spoke about khicdi and biryani, its about their characters kashi and mastani, not about about dp and pc. He said he has had a higher IQ than girls he has dated in the past, but he did not call them low IQed creatures

How cute...

Yo don't find anything wrong in anything that Ranveer does or doesn't do, do you??

You were even defending him when he jumped into a crowd of fan and injured them..

@ Bold: It is extremely cute again. We are now arguing over semantics. He didn't call women low IQed but praised himself for having a higher one... Newsflash --- it also makes him highly narcissist. What a feather to add in the hat, isn't it??

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn20

I wish the world would have been soo naive like you my friend. Wish your favorite actor would have been too. But reality is he definitely is not that of a naive person 😌

Never claimed ranveer is naive, he is also sharp and driven, and yeh like many other stars he calls directors and producers for a potential collaboration, rk has done this, alia has said herself she has spoken to directors about doing a film together. So i am not naive to how the industry works. Maybe ranveer spoke to vanga about a collaboration, but we don't know unless either of them talks about it.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Sallu had called Vivek 41 times

smiley37

Word Count: 0

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

How cute...

Yo don't find anything wrong in anything that Ranveer does or doesn't do, do you??

You were even defending him when he jumped into a crowd of fan and injured them..

@ Bold: It is extremely cute again. We are now arguing over semantics. He didn't call women low IQed but praised himself for having a higher one... Newsflash --- it also makes him highly narcissist. What a feather to add in the hat, isn't it??

Look back at what i said, did i say what ranveer said about having a higher IQ than previous girlfriends was the right thing to say? No, it was not the right thing to say, he shouldn't have said something like that. You claimed he labelled them as 'Low IQed creatures', he never said that, so that was the correction i was making.

Ranveer has said and done things which he should not have, jumping into the crowd was a bad decision by him, and i along with many other ranveer fans sent him messages on social media saying he should not have done that, thank god he has never done it again since then.