Adil Hussein hits back at Vanga Reddy.I won't do Animal even for 100cr

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Adil Hussain was once again asked about Sandeep Vanga Reddy's comment , the actor said that he stands his ground.When asked about Vanga’s comment where he said that Hussain had starred in “30 art films” and “one blockbuster film” referring to Kabir Singh, the actor said

“What do I say to that? I think there are a lot of replies to that comment. If he is more famous than Ang Lee, I don’t know what to say… Very unfortunate that he thinks like that. His film did a lot of box office collection so probably he thinks like that. I don’t know the exact figures of Kabir Singh but Life of Pi did over a billion dollars so I don’t think he can compete with that. He should have thought about it before he said it.”

When asked about Vanga’s “30 art films” comment, the actor responded, “I don’t think he has any substance in that sentence at all. He was angry, he said it. It is a reactive comment on my statement. I don’t think I should take it seriously.” Hussain was also asked about Vangas latest hit Animal and the actor said that he has still not watched the film. When asked if he would have done any role in Animal, the actor immediately responded by saying, “Never.” He then added, “Even if they paid me Rs 100-200 crore, I would never do it.”

Source : Adil Hussain says he wouldn’t have done Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Animal even if he was offered Rs 100-200 cr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

In a chat with YouTube channel AP Podcast, Adil Hussain had said, “That’s the only film in my life that I have done without reading the script, without seeing the movie which it is based on.” Hussain said that he went to watch the film in a theatre after the release and walked out in 20 minutes. “I regret it till today. The only movie I have regretted doing is that film… Kabir Singh,” he said. Recalling how he became a part of the film, the actor had said, “I told my manager, ask them lot of money and they will say no but they agreed so I went and did it and I liked the scene. The scene I did is a good scene so I thought the film is also going to be good. So I go to watch the film and I thought what am I doing here? You have no idea how I felt. I felt so embarrassed.”

Sandeep Reddy Vanga took to X to respond to Hussain’s statement and wrote, “Ur ‘belief’ in 30 art films didn’t get as much fame to u as ur ‘regret’ of 1 BLOCKBUSTER film did 👏 I regret casting u,knwing that ur greed is bigger than ur passion. NOW I’ll save U from the shame by replacing Ur face with AI help👍 Now smile properly 🙂”

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, basically he did the role for money and not out of interest for the movie...

It's okay when he says that he regrets it but why tell all the rest and criticise the movie afterwards.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Maybe if Adil Hussein is so righteous, he should return that hefty amount. Come on man, you can't bite the hand that fed you!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

acting-overacting.jpg

Word Count: 0

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChanChanMan

Maybe if Adil Hussein is so righteous, he should return that hefty amount. Come on man, you can't bite the hand that fed you!

He does seem too self righteous
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

He started his drama again smiley24smiley36

Originally posted by: Nishita123

He started his drama again smiley24smiley36

That was his reply to Vanga's mocking.

When asked about Vanga’s comment where he said that Hussain had starred in “30 art films” and “one blockbuster film” referring to Kabir Singh, the actor said

“What do I say to that? I think there are a lot of replies to that comment. If he is more famous than Ang Lee, I don’t know what to say… Very unfortunate that he thinks like that. His film did a lot of box office collection so probably he thinks like that. I don’t know the exact figures of Kabir Singh but Life of Pi did over a billion dollars so I don’t think he can compete with that. He should have thought about it before he said it.”