Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

OF COURSE!!!! WHO CAN FORGET SUCH A MASTERPIECE!!!!!

It's not like people are letting anyone forget with every Tom dick and harry commenting about this masterpiece every second day.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Imran was not a great actor but he did really good in light hearted romantic comedy movies that’s why those were his hit films. He should comeback with genelia as the lead, they were so cute together. Imran turned down films that became hits because he did not like the character cheating or things so good for him. Aamir should really help imran be back with a bang because it seems like aamir has a great sense of script.

Aamir only took half your advice

He has casted Genelia as his own heroine in his next film 😂

Edited by Maroonporsche - 6 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Good. Imran did not disappoint. He has good values.

More guys trashing the movie 😂!! I wonder why he is though.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ab venga isko bhi pelega

Though he don’t like doing these kinds movies which make violence seem sexual n glamorous. He didn’t say the name directly but it’s easy to guess what movie he was implying b even compared it to the joker which was violent. The way he’s looking these days he would suit such roles easily not just the chocolate boy image but I think it’s good that he knows what he wants n doesn’t want to compromise just to get numbers but let’s see will he stick to this because celebs tend to say things n then change just to get numbers. Vanga helped shahid with this kinda movie n animal helped others number wise only!! The movie only as shock value n not something u watch more then once but the songs in this movie trended esp Arjun valley ( making reels n at parties trying to be macho with this song) n Jamal kudu( the glass on the head scene even kids doing it ) the song is played at parties !! Vanga i will give him this he knows to whom he’s catering

791198 thumbnail

Unhinged Vanga ke dukhti rakht par ek aur zaaalim haath. Hain Bhagwan, yeh kaisa insaaaf

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Didn’t know this guy is still around…

I thought it was the Pakistani Imran Khan and I am like whutt how does he care…😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Didn’t know this guy is still around…

I thought it was the Pakistani Imran Khan and I am like whutt how does he care…😆

smiley36smiley36

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Ab venga isko bhi pelega

but he didn’t take the movies name which he did smartly in the clip lol 😂 though it’s obvious it’s animals because he said song n boom