Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Look back at what i said, did i say what ranveer said about having a higher IQ than previous girlfriends was the right thing to say? No, it was not the right thing to say, he shouldn't have said something like that. You claimed he labelled them as 'Low IQed creatures', he never said that, so that was the correction i was making.

Ranveer has said and done things which he should not have, jumping into the crowd was a bad decision by him, and i along with many other ranveer fans sent him messages on social media saying he should not have done that, thank god he has never done it again since then.

I said harping his higher IQ makes him a narcissist. And not again, I am NOT arguing with you over semantics..

@ Bold: Thank you for doing such a big favor over us lesser mortals.. The mankind shall forever be indebted to you..smiley20

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I said harping his higher IQ makes him a narcissist. And not again, I am NOT arguing with you over semantics..

@ Bold: Thank you for doing such a big favor over us lesser mortals.. The mankind shall forever be indebted to you..smiley20

why are you talking to me like this? i can see you don't like ranveer but i am talking very calmly and nicely with you

Banned

[Post Removed]

1278807 thumbnail

that was soo scary šŸ¤

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So what? Talking about a film with the film maker is nothing even close to promoting what Animal promotes. Letā€™s not pretend that everyone who praises a blockbuster movie actually believes in so.

Back in 2020, when Ala Vaikuntapuramulo was releasing, Allu Arjun was asked that why didnā€™t he do Arjun reddy as the film was originally written with him in mind, he just said that he didnā€™t see himself as Arjun, his audience were different, did he anyway say the movie was bad? No. Did it stop him from signing a movie with the same director? No.

Coming back to Ranveer, even if heā€™s praising the film, that doesnā€™t make him different from anyone else, is he going to do an extremely regressive movie like Animal and be proud of it in future like Ranbir? If he does then we can compare and judge.

It always comes up to how much grace and responsibility you deal with the repercussions of a certain character you play onscreen, when Karan Johar asked Vijay Devarakonda about Arjun reddy, Vijay clearly said that he personally doesnā€™t support anything the character did but he played it because the character was challenging to he actor heā€™s and well it made sense as he wasnā€™t a big star when he got the breakthrough. Now letā€™s come to what Ranbir said, he said we should make more such movies to make people see that such things can happen and thatā€™s why sequel is loading, if heā€™s really serious about his instance then I do feel bad for people who blindly defend him, you can succumb to the pressure of stardom and creative satisfaction for once or twice but not regularly to promote such filth in every product.

Ranveer talking for 40 minutes with Vanga doesnā€™t make him even 10% of a problem when compared to the entire team of actors of Animal including the leading lady, Anil Kapoor and Bobby deol too. If a product regressive targets a certain gender then itā€™s an issue, art and cinema is to make people happy and forget their own miseries, not to trigger them with their worst fears.

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Lobbying is not a bad thing. All the actors do it. They want to create networks to advanve their career which is fair enough!

What is funny is how Ranveer fans went on and on about how RS will never work with Vanga or work in a mysigonistic movie. Lol

RS just proved that all he cares about is money and success. He is no SJW smiley36

Exactly this....smiley37

I remember threads being opened to bash the movie...smiley37

Originally posted by: pathaka

šŸ˜‚

The holier than thou act of some ranveer fans like heā€™s some ā€œgreen as grass wala green flagā€ who never encourages such filth ewww..

šŸ¤£

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: pathaka

See now it will be ok to praise the craft of the film coz heā€™s just praising the film not the mysoginy

But a few weeks ago it was completely unacceptable to praise this movie coz ā€œthere is no craft ā€œ and ur ā€œmost certainly praising and enjoying the mysoginy in it ā€œ and ā€œdeserve to be pelted with stonesā€ for liking the movie šŸ˜Ž

Kya Kare kya na Kare

We were the 'Animal Lovers' because we loved Ranbir's performance in the movie.....we were not allowed to love a part/aspect of the movie......because if we loved Ranbir's performance then we were as misogynist as Vanga ji....smiley19

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

smiley37

Misogyny is when Shahid and RK do problematic movies .

Green flag has neither done nudity in movies like Bifikre. My bad that I forgot the name of the one who has done condom ad of late...

Real life statements like PC is like khichdi and DP is like biryani (during Bajirao) was not myisogynistic, neither was labelling women previoudsly dated as low IQed creatures.

Wait....what?? When did this happen??

And the gall to mock Ranbir ....for that daal chawal dialogue from a movie???smiley29

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

So what? Talking about a film with the film maker is nothing even close to promoting what Animal promotes. Letā€™s not pretend that everyone who praises a blockbuster movie actually believes in so.

Back in 2020, when Ala Vaikuntapuramulo was releasing, Allu Arjun was asked that why didnā€™t he do Arjun reddy as the film was originally written with him in mind, he just said that he didnā€™t see himself as Arjun, his audience were different, did he anyway say the movie was bad? No. Did it stop him from signing a movie with the same director? No.

Coming back to Ranveer, even if heā€™s praising the film, that doesnā€™t make him different from anyone else, is he going to do an extremely regressive movie like Animal and be proud of it in future like Ranbir? If he does then we can compare and judge.

It always comes up to how much grace and responsibility you deal with the repercussions of a certain character you play onscreen, when Karan Johar asked Vijay Devarakonda about Arjun reddy, Vijay clearly said that he personally doesnā€™t support anything the character did but he played it because the character was challenging to he actor heā€™s and well it made sense as he wasnā€™t a big star when he got the breakthrough. Now letā€™s come to what Ranbir said, he said we should make more such movies to make people see that such things can happen and thatā€™s why sequel is loading, if heā€™s really serious about his instance then I do feel bad for people who blindly defend him, you can succumb to the pressure of stardom and creative satisfaction for once or twice but not regularly to promote such filth in every product.

Ranveer talking for 40 minutes with Vanga doesnā€™t make him even 10% of a problem when compared to the entire team of actors of Animal including the leading lady, Anil Kapoor and Bobby deol too. If a product regressive targets a certain gender then itā€™s an issue, art and cinema is to make people happy and forget their own miseries, not to trigger them with their worst fears.

This.smiley1

Word Count: 1