Ash removes engagement ring after 16 years - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Maybe they have both put on weight and it's not fitting them and they've sent the rings for re-adjustments

Edited by carisma2 - 10 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Maybe they have both put on weight and it's not fitting them and they've sent the rings for re-adjustments

I remember you making predictions on members including myself..

Do you have any prediction for their relationship as a man and wife?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

Where is the button to report offensive statements such as this?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

They really seem to be quietly spicing things up smiley32

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Where is the button to report offensive statements such as this?

My apologies, they must have become extremely underweight and the rings do not fit hence gone for readjustment.

Lol, I'm suprised you would rather them divorce than to ou on weight on their fingers.

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I remember you making predictions on members including myself..

Do you have any prediction for their relationship as a man and wife?

I will come.back regarding this soon, glad u reminded me. My personal opinion is that they will stick it out. I think Jaya is a problem and Shweta too but Abisheikh seems a bit difficult and it looks like Aish is not gonna cater for his mood swings like used to or try and cover them in media as before. In some ways he is very understanding and lets her lead her proffessional life and is thrown in the back seat and identified as 'Aishwariyas husband'. And he takes it but as a prince of the Bollywood Royal family and a player of the same field he isn't being recognised for his own self. They way he has been rejected must be leaving him a little bitter and time to time that tends to surface.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/4dsFQFCvVGU

Won't be going anywhere anytime soon smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 10 months ago