Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

And there's no way they can't know because it's well documented that under Katrina's tutelage (you know, before Alia stole Ranbir from her so-called friend) she became a fitness nut and is obsessed with keeping in shape now. Alia fans are constantly circulating her videos so they see all that and are still somehow convinced that Alia naturally looks this way without any work done.

Lol. Ranbir was a big fan of Aishwarya from the beginning, starting with one of her early movies which his father directed. If you look at his taste, he's always been into screen beauties whether Aish, Deepika, Katrina. There were reports that he and Ameesha Patel hooked up a few times too. So I don't know how he downgraded to Alia.

There are all kinds of eating disorders, like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge-eating disorder, and avoidant restrictive food intake disorder. By eating disorders do we mean she makes herself puke after binge eating? OMG! That is terrible! If I knew she had that I would have been so much more cautious about things I stated.

I still can't believe she would steal a man from her friend. Who puts men over friends? smiley44

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

There are all kinds of eating disorders, like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge-eating disorder, and avoidant restrictive food intake disorder. By eating disorders do we mean she makes herself puke after binge eating? OMG! That is terrible! If I knew she had that I would have been so much more cautious about things I stated.

I still can't believe she would steal a man from her friend. Who puts men over friends? smiley44

To my knowledge, her eating disorder would be most closely characterized as anorexia. She heavily limits what she eats and puts herself through strict diets and fitness regiments daily. As the Reddit link said, her situation got so bad that she would collapse into tears when she would see food she couldn't eat.

KJo talks a little bit about her here. How she can't handle even a little weight gain and it makes her breakdown. How he admits he's at fault because when Alia entered the industry, KJo made her very weight-conscious which she wasn't before him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/gwdhfq/so_karan_johar_is_the_reason_behind_alia_being_a/

Here Alia talks a little bit about her relationship with food. How she had to receive therapy to deal with her body image issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/t8oupv/alia_talks_about_her_relationship_with_food/

And here are more anecdotes about how extreme her situation was.

In the Rajeev Masand roundtable (2014), Alia said that she is insecure of her weight and was much happier when she was chubby.

Here’s another example of how screwed up her mental health is about food - in one of her cooking videos she says she sometimes wakes up at night and eats something naughty from her fridge, the the next day she makes the house help throw away every single thing from the house that’s not healthy. The guilt and anxiety from simply eating something is likely way more detrimental to her health than whatever it was she ate to begin with!

Her dietician said he texts her its time for a cheat meal and alia simply sends a N. O

Something similar happened during an interview for Kalank.She, Varun, Sonakshi & Aditya were doing a food interview where all of them were served thali.Varun & Sonakshi ate it with gusto.Adi didn't eat because he was sick.Alia just sat there looking at the food because she was on a keto diet & was downright disrespectful & disgusted by the food given to her.

Alia does this a lot. I remember watching nutritionist Rujuta Diwekars video discussion food with Alia Bhat and Alia mentioned a song in Badri/Humpty (not sure which one) where she had to expose her midriff. She was paranoid and had to make sure it looked super flat. So even when she ate just a single banana she said she took like a half an hour to take small bites and chew as slowly as possible so her tummy won’t bulge. She looked pretty proud that she came up with such and idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/gpokqq/alia_bhatt_crying_on_the_sets_of_badrinath_ki/

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thyroid doesn't effect weight to this extent. It can cause a moderate weight gain, not a 100 pounds. Sab kuch thyroid pe blame kar do. smiley36

This disease is called BiryaniBurgerPizzavitis.

982283 thumbnail

To my knowledge, her eating disorder would be most closely characterized as anorexia. She heavily limits what she eats and puts herself through strict diets and fitness regiments daily. As the Reddit link said, her situation got so bad that she would collapse into tears when she would see food she couldn't eat.

KJo talks a little bit about her here. How she can't handle even a little weight gain and it makes her breakdown. How he admits he's at fault because when Alia entered the industry, KJo made her very weight-conscious which she wasn't before him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/gwdhfq/so_karan_johar_is_the_reason_behind_alia_being_a/

Here Alia talks a little bit about her relationship with food. How she had to receive therapy to deal with her body image issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/t8oupv/alia_talks_about_her_relationship_with_food/

And here are more anecdotes about how extreme her situation was.

In the Rajeev Masand roundtable (2014), Alia said that she is insecure of her weight and was much happier when she was chubby.

Here’s another example of how screwed up her mental health is about food - in one of her cooking videos she says she sometimes wakes up at night and eats something naughty from her fridge, the the next day she makes the house help throw away every single thing from the house that’s not healthy. The guilt and anxiety from simply eating something is likely way more detrimental to her health than whatever it was she ate to begin with!

Her dietician said he texts her its time for a cheat meal and alia simply sends a N. O

Something similar happened during an interview for Kalank.She, Varun, Sonakshi & Aditya were doing a food interview where all of them were served thali.Varun & Sonakshi ate it with gusto.Adi didn't eat because he was sick.Alia just sat there looking at the food because she was on a keto diet & was downright disrespectful & disgusted by the food given to her.

Alia does this a lot. I remember watching nutritionist Rujuta Diwekars video discussion food with Alia Bhat and Alia mentioned a song in Badri/Humpty (not sure which one) where she had to expose her midriff. She was paranoid and had to make sure it looked super flat. So even when she ate just a single banana she said she took like a half an hour to take small bites and chew as slowly as possible so her tummy won’t bulge. She looked pretty proud that she came up with such and idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/gpokqq/alia_bhatt_crying_on_the_sets_of_badrinath_ki/

Yeah I don't mean to be rude but Kjo himself does not kind of look healthy right now. I am worried about him too. Rumor has it he is on Ozempic the once diabetes drug that is now used by many for weight loss. That is not healthy in the long run either. I wonder if my Instagram link will stay. I am happy Aish is at least comfortable in her own skin. Rather than having these disorders.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_w3AG7ITiC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I will say one more thing. At least Karan is humble enough to admit he is at fault here. I think he forced his own body issues on Aloo. So many control-freak fathers I have seen will do everything to ensure their child gets an eating disorder but will be way too patriarchal to admit they are at fault. I have seen it. Even if it is a little bit of a belly pouch they will be on their case 24-7. Or if they are slightly healthier than their siblings they will always be making comments comparing them. And their sky high arrogance will never see any fault in their ways what so ever.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yeah I don't mean to be rude but Kjo himself does not kind of look healthy right now. I am worried about him too. Rumor has it he is on Ozempic the once diabetes drug that is now used by many for weight loss. That is not healthy in the long run either. I wonder if my Instagram link will stay. I am happy Aish is at least comfortable in her own skin. Rather than having these disorders.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_w3AG7ITiC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I will say one more thing. At least Karan is humble enough to admit he is at fault here. I think he forced his own body issues on Aloo. So many control-freak fathers I have seen will do everything to ensure their child gets an eating disorder but will be way too patriarchal to admit they are at fault. I have seen it. Even if it is a little bit of a belly pouch they will be on their case 24-7. Or if they are slightly healthier than their siblings they will always be making comments comparing them. And their sky high arrogance will never see any fault in their ways what so ever.

No, he doesn't look healthy at all. I've even posted about how there are rumors he's been very sick and this could explain what's up with him if it isn't Ozempic.

But KJo has always struggled with his own weight. He's said it numerous times so I think he more or less passed his insecurities down to Alia. People were pointing out that even his kids make fun of him for not eating cake because he doesn't want to get fat. So if it's not a health scare, I think it's just him using Ozempic because his weight has always been a big issue for him.

I will give him credit for admitting he went too far with Alia. But he hasn't really changed since he still makes jokes about fat-shaming Rani from their KKHH days. She's not much better since she's been super critical of Anushka in the past, about how she's no great beauty and will have to learn to act since she can't rely on looks.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's no laughing matter. It's been reported that she has a health condition (probably thyroid issues) which is why she's had the weight gain.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1fh9edb/beauty_in_bollywood_some_green_tea/

Same link also talks about Alia's eating disorder (the one KJo himself admits he gave her). How she broke down into tears during the Udta Punjab wrap party because the whole cast was eating parathas and chole and she couldn't because of her diet. Comments also saying that there are BTS videos of Badrinath Ki Dulhania shooting where the cast was at a hotel and Alia broke down into tears because the hotel didn't have any food for her diet and Varun and KJo were both laughing hysterically at her. Varun is young, I can understand his not sympathizing but it's very twisted that KJo had no sympathy. He's a father figure to her, not just a friend, and he's openly said he regrets conditioning Alia into being so insecure about her weight that she has an eating disorder...so where is this regret when he's laughing at her condition?

Tagging Shaitan because I know in the past they've asked to hear more about Alia's eating disorder and KJo's complicity.

Thyroid cannot cause so much weight gain. 5-10Kgs YES but 30Kgs? Nope. It is because of people lack of motivation & more intake of food. Duniya bhar ky exuses ly aao, but weight Sirf tb increase hota hai when you eat more & don’t workout!!! Simple!! I have suffered Asthma since i was 8-9 and steroids lead me to gain weight but i never gained more than 10kg throughout my life. Only if you eat fazool ka, you become obese. You just can’t blame it on just medical conditions. Also, Ash has money & can afford best diet but still she has not been able to shed weight ever since Aaradhya is born. Ofcourse she is lazy & no more motivated to maintain her figure. Simple.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Thyroid cannot cause so much weight gain. 5-10Kgs YES but 30Kgs? Nope. It is because of people lack of motivation & more intake of food. Duniya bhar ky exuses ly aao, but weight Sirf tb increase hota hai when you eat more & don’t workout!!! Simple!! I have suffered Asthma since i was 8-9 and steroids lead me to gain weight but i never gained more than 10kg throughout my life. Only if you eat fazool ka, you become obese. You just can’t blame it on just medical conditions. Also, Ash has money & can afford best diet but still she has not been able to shed weight ever since Aaradhya is born. Ofcourse she is lazy & no more motivated to maintain her figure. Simple.

Perhaps but you also have to keep in mind that Aishwarya is 50 now. It's much harder to shed weight in your older age compared to when you were young. And I think in Aishwarya's youth, weight was never an issue for her so it's even harder for people who were always naturally skinny and good-looking when their body systems start slowing down later on in life. For people like that, they can more or less eat what they want in their youth and get away with it without much discipline. Deepika is another one who is lucky that she's always been naturally skinny.

Another thing about Aish is that she's reaching menopausal age if she hasn't already hit it. That really affects body hormones and lots of women's weight starts fluctuating then in a way men don't have to deal with. That Reddit link claimed it was a health issue which could be a thyroid issue or it could be the side-effect of a medication. We don't know for sure.

Kathleen Turner was a very popular 80s actress known for being a sex symbol. She developed rheumatoid arthritis and that plus the medication she took made her gain a lot of weight. By the 90s, her film career was basically over because of all the weight she gained and how badly she was treated by the media. Her condition is one that she's constantly in pain and can barely move.

Sasha Pieterse was a 13-year old actress on Pretty Little Liars. Started the show as the youngest of the lead actresses at that age and she was super skinny. By the end of the show, she was in her early 20s and she had gained a lot of weight. People made so much fun of her in the later seasons about how fat she was (despite playing the popular queen bee character who would make fun of others for that) and how clothes didn't suit her figure. What people didn't realize is that at a young age, she had Polycystic ovary syndrome. That really affected her weight so in the span of a few years, viewers could see how drastically different she looked.

When you have hormonal imbalances like that or take certain medications, it doesn't matter how young you are, how much you diet, or how much you work out. So this defense is not really for Aish as much as women (or even men) in general because we never know what someone is going through.

Which is also why when we all say that KJo is on Ozempic, that could be the case, but it could also be a health scare reason that has made him look almost sickly with how skinny and gaunt he is now.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is Aaradhya dressed like the bride’s grandmother at a white wedding? I don’t know which one of them is obsessed with matching, but a 12-13 year old matching her 49 year old mother in clothes is a failed fashion choice 🤷🏽‍♀️