Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

You can see Ash looked at her and said something. There was a sound aradhya heard and got scared irritated and she said careful. People on social media saying rude, brat, spoilt and just like Jaya Bachan.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I like Aish's hair here. Very straight and silky.

People criticizing her are such idiots...she is a 12 year old kid.....she has the brain of an irritable 12 year old....have these people seen how tweens and teenagers behave these day???

Aradhya is the most well behave kid out there........someone needs to smack the behinds of the people who have nothing to do other than spreading hate on SM.....they will not even spare a kid...smiley29

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

How is saying the word careful rude ? Aaradhya is just a kid

Has Ambani school declared holidays for the wedding festivities?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

tattizens

(for calling out an innocent kid)

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nasty to say that about her ,all she said was "careful". Calling children 'arrogant' and blaming the mother for it is a favourite pastime of people in our society. Btw does she ever attend school ? Why does she tag along with Aish everywhere ?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Has Ambani school declared holidays for the wedding festivities?

Star kids get extra credits for clocking in international air milessmiley36

Ye Ambani wedding dekhne ke baad waise bhi m like 'kya hi karna hai padh likhke, you should just be born rich'smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

You can see Ash looked at her and said something. There was a sound aradhya heard and got scared irritated and she said careful. People on social media saying rude, brat, spoilt and just like Jaya Bachan.

Her mom definitely said something to her, and once she got their papers she even put her hand on Aaradhya’s shoulder to nudge her forward and keep her going.

She’s just a kid and at that age all kids are trying to test the waters of talking and behaving like adults. And then parents correct them if need be, which we saw Aishwarya do here. I have never known a preteen who hasn’t done this including myself 🤷🏽‍♀️, and I guarantee you including all those keyboard warriors.