Ash: Thank God for give me the best in laws ever

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 hours ago

How did things changed so quickly? Bachans admired Ash a lot and Ash loved and respected them so much. She loved Abhishek and he was very supportive. So what has happened that they cannot even take pictures together?

https://youtube.com/shorts/x9mvU2b7FPo?si=xCZKo2kZMYtNeKiG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I’ll check with my sources and be back with the details smiley20

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ghar ghar ki kahani

People change and our opinions on them change too

Maroonporsche thumbnail
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 hours ago

First time I noticed any tension between them was when she was pregnant. After Aaradhya’s birth that tension seemed more noticeable. Some will say things changed after Shweta moved to Mumbai. Others will say Abhishek’s career not taking off affected things (we’ve all seen him get an attitude when paps asked for solo shots). In reality it’s probably all of the above. From different parenting styles, to insecurities, to possible meddling and lack of boundaries over the years.

Abhishek and Ash not even taking pictures together is very new though. Just last year she showed up at Archie’s screening and cheered for Agastya. She posed with Abhishek and loved on her Augie. A few weeks later parents and grandparents and Agastya showed up for Aaradhya’s school play. Even in March at Jamnagar there’s a video of Abhi/Ash and their daughter enjoying the music together. So the stunt at Ambani’s was still shocking even if everyone already knew things weren’t good behind the scenes. And to add to the drama inside pictures and videos showed that Abhishek still sat with his wife and daughter inside the venue 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

ffggg gggg gggd CCCffff dsssseddse

Edited by Surly_Devil - 16 hours ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

May be bachchans thought marrying ash will make abhishekh super star

But they never thought abhishekh will be compared to super star ash and trolled etc and flop so badly

So they are not happy with what happened to abhishekh career after marrying ash

You know in india they say bahu is lakshimi once she comes prosperity comes

But if hubby starts flopping they blamed ash for it

That may also be reason ash not working after marriage in 2009 frequently as she do not want to steal limelight from abhishekh

abhishekh told that i will go and work as husband ash take care of home etc

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

First time I noticed any tension between them was when she was pregnant. After Aaradhya’s birth that tension seemed more noticeable. Some will say things changed after Shweta moved to Mumbai. Others will say Abhishek’s career not taking off affected things (we’ve all seen him get an attitude when paps asked for solo shots). In reality it’s probably all of the above. From different parenting styles, to insecurities, to possible meddling and lack of boundaries over the years.

Abhishek and Ash not even taking pictures together is very new though. Just last year she showed up at Archie’s screening and cheered for Agastya. She posed with Abhishek and loved on her Augie. A few weeks later parents and grandparents and Agastya showed up for Aaradhya’s school play. Even in March at Jamnagar there’s a video of Abhi/Ash and their daughter enjoying the music together. So the stunt at Ambani’s was still shocking even if everyone already knew things weren’t good behind the scenes. And to add to the drama inside pictures and videos showed that Abhishek still sat with his wife and daughter inside the venue 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I had no idea about the tension till this year. I believe Abhishek was emotionally broken and Ash supported him a lot. He mentioned in an interview. But I think he needed professional help. So many insecurities he had. He thought ash will happily leave Bollywood and L’Oreal and stay home while he get big projects. But the opposite happened. Ash should never had taken a break Bollywood. Perhaps she thought that is best to heal for Abhishek. The thing I found in Abhishek is he is lazy. He does not put any effort on his workout, or wardrobe. Look at Saif, Srk Salman and Akshay, all of them put a lot of effort. I was surprised Abhishek was sitting with Ash and Aradhya at Ambani wedding especially when Hrithik was there toosmiley36There were news that after Aradhya was born and Abhishek was holding Aradhya, many people said Abhishek looks irritated that he has to hold her. It was so strange to see that.

I got a vibe from bachans that they were not too happy with Jodha Akbar success nor liked Hrithik Ash on screen Jodi and they seemed good off screen co stars. Overall Ash as a wife and DIL should had set up boundaries.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

But they never thought abhishekh will be compared to super star ash and trolled etc and flop so badly

That may also be reason ash not working after marriage in 2009 frequently as she do not want to steal limelight from abhishekh

Hmm this makes a lot of sense. It is sad to see Ash took a long break. She almost rejected Mani Ratnam movie. I wonder why she was refusing movies.

I think Abhishek was not happy Ash working in movies. Akshay Kumar even joked about to Abhishek that are you really telling producers to cast you guys together and producers are saying no? Abhishek became uncomfortable. I don’t think Ash had the idea of him being demanding or sulking husband. Sad to see that they blamed Ash for Abhishek failure if they did.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

This is what happened with Dostana and Happy New Year. Both films were supposed to go to Aishwarya, since both Karan Johar and Farah Khan were dying to work with her and had tried to cast her before (but previous times, they couldn't cast her because of SRK's blacklist). Now the issue was Abhishek. He'd get side roles in these movies and wasn't paired romantically with Aish so she would turn these movies down so he could keep the movies. It's obvious he wasn't getting better offers.

And when Manmarziyaan flopped, all the future film projects Abhishek was supposed to sign were also taken away from him. He has very little status in the film industry.

And I agree that in our culture, a husband's failures get attributed to his wife. See how even with Anushka, she gets blamed if Virat Kohli doesn't do well in his performance. People say it's Anushka's fault and she's bad luck.

Originally posted by: Bekind

I had no idea about the tension till this year. I believe Abhishek was emotionally broken and Ash supported him a lot. He mentioned in an interview. But I think he needed professional help. So many insecurities he had. He thought ash will happily leave Bollywood and L’Oreal and stay home while he get big projects. But the opposite happened. Ash should never had taken a break Bollywood. Perhaps she thought that is best to heal for Abhishek. The thing I found in Abhishek is he is lazy. He does not put any effort on his workout, or wardrobe. Look at Saif, Srk Salman and Akshay, all of them put a lot of effort. I was surprised Abhishek was sitting with Ash and Aradhya at Ambani wedding especially when Hrithik was there toosmiley36There were news that after Aradhya was born and Abhishek was holding Aradhya, many people said Abhishek looks irritated that he has to hold her. It was so strange to see that.

I got a vibe from bachans that they were not too happy with Jodha Akbar success nor liked Hrithik Ash on screen Jodi and they seemed good off screen co stars. Overall Ash as a wife and DIL should had set up boundaries.

People online were also saying that Abhishek is very lazy. He doesn't challenge himself or change anything about himself. In every movie, he has the same look and hairstyle. He never works out or goes to the gym so he can't do action roles either.

Even as an actor, he's stuck at the same level as when he debuted. Remember Mani Ratnam's Raavan with Abhishek and Aish. That was a flop. Online, people are all saying how horrible Abhishek was in that and the film's weakest point. In comparison, the Tamil version of Raavan was Raavanan. That film still had Aish but Vikram was in Abhishek's role and that film was a big hit in the South. It helps that Vikram is a huge star and very popular, hence why Vikram and Aish were reunited for the Ponniyin Selvan movies. Everyone says Raavanan was far superior because it didn't have mediocre Abhishek's acting to bring it down.

Yes, you can tell that the Bachchans were not happy with the Aish/Hrithik pairing. There was a lot of controversy over their kiss in Dhoom 2. Another thing to remember is that the Bachchans were jealous of Hrithik from the beginning, long before Aish came into their lives. Both Hrithik and Abhishek debuted in the same year but Hrithik became a superstar and Abhishek's movie flopped. Abhishek was supposed to play Rohan in K3G but KJo replaced him with Hrithik so that also ticked off the Bachchans. K3G was infamous for the fact that the entire main cast alienated Hrithik, something KJo noted. SRK had his own problems with Hrithik's stardom and Kajol took SRK's side. And Bachchans were angry at Hrithik for taking the stardom of their son so they ignored him too. They also felt miffed because Rakesh Roshan was never a big star so it was adding insult to injury that the Roshan family had eclipsed the Bachchan family.

I was reading an old ADHM thread here. It was about how Amitabh Bachchan had been promoting Aish's films on his Twitter but he didn't with ADHM. Sources said that he was very angry at Aish and KJo because he felt the film was too explicit in its scenes with Aish/Ranbir. Amitabh didn't tweet about ADHM and apparently KJo cut a kiss scene between Aish and Ranbir to placate Amitabh. So many people noted even then that there was friction in the family because Aish was doing such a steamy role after marriage and you could tell the Bachchans were icing her out.

Originally posted by: Bekind

Hmm this makes a lot of sense. It is sad to see Ash took a long break. She almost rejected Mani Ratnam movie. I wonder why she was refusing movies.

I think Abhishek was not happy Ash working in movies. Akshay Kumar even joked about to Abhishek that are you really telling producers to cast you guys together and producers are saying no? Abhishek became uncomfortable. I don’t think Ash had the idea of him being demanding or sulking husband. Sad to see that they blamed Ash for Abhishek failure if they did.

Akshay is one to talk because he himself said he did not want his wife to work in films. Twinkle gave up her career to marry him, although she was never that popular so it probably wasn't that hard a choice for her. I do remember hearing that Abhishek and Aish were basically packaged as a pair for film offers and usually what happened is that the director only wanted Aish.