Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Most here were talking in her dress but when some keep talking in how she is so and so. She may have been miss world and got the title in being the most beautiful back then but let’s be realistic there more pretty women out there in the world then her and now there other who have bestowed that title be in India or other country’s. Had she not got this Title most would not be this harsh on her because that title requires u to live up to that. Those who will look at her picture now would be in disbelief 🫢. Everyone ages but when u in the glam industry looks matter so u will be judged. She never had the best body to begin with only in dhoom 2 she had smoking bod just like Kareena when she was size 0. It was Mrs giggly features that stood out like her eyes and otter features which are still there though seems she did some minor tweeking or Botox and why it don’t look natural like it was some years ago. Others in her age group most seen going to the gym or other diets etc to maintain or stay healthy and some even have smoking bodies those 40 plus and in her age group. The best example is sangeeta biljani whose 60 plus and in great shape then there’s shilpa shetty malika aora khan raveena tandon Sonali bandre, Preity zinta.

No way. I disagree. Many many pageant winners can not live upto their beauty.

Example- harnaaz kaur sandhu. She has health issues so she gained weight. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. It is not in their hands. Nobody knows what happens in future. It is unpredictable.

And also they should not be pressurised to live upto those standards.

Edited by DivineAngel - 5 months ago

🤦🏻‍♀️

Minty...

'She's beautiful that's for sure... she'll never... ever fade.."

That's what her fans will tell you.

But don't believe them... Okay.

smiley20

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear she should not have worn this dress. It’s ok to look older with age but putting on that weight is not healthy for anyone. Having said that, she is polished and does carry herself with confidence and flair unlike Alia Bhatt who looked gorgeous at the Met Gala but came across as raw and lacked the flair and polish in carrying herself.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is lazy who likes to sit idle all day doing absolutely nothing. Simple.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Minty and Wat_up both are adorable. I like them. Nothing against them. I was just saying my opinion.

Please don't mind.

Edited by DivineAngel - 5 months ago
angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sometime I wonder if it just bloating and she is caught photographed at the wrong time. I’m nearly 42 and my appearance fluctuates a lot. It could also be side effects from medication. She does need a better stylist and maybe less make up, she should aim for natural makeup look. Loads of make up just doesn’t suit her now.

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Minty and Wat_up both are adorable. I like them. Nothing against them. I was just saying my opinion.

Please don't mind.

no worries we each have our opinions and I wasn’t just talking on beauty queens I was talking in general that there many pretty women in the world or even universe and wasn’t talking on her getting the title due to the pageant but in general. Though I like Sushmita who won miss universe not because she is pretty but more so very intelligent n other things. Yet in case someone says sushmita or anyone is the most beautiful in the world or universe I wont agree because beauty is subjective and she won one Aish baeee in how she answered the questions not beauty alone. And got the bigger title as Miss Universe pageant is higher then the miss world pageant
Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ash is still so so so beautiful but her outfit choices do her dirty. It’s almost as if she wants to hide her new body, which makes people notice it more. Plus the fillers, buccal fat removal to appear more oval shaped, it’s all not meshing together.

I think she is going through a phase (bringing her grown daughter everywhere, the family fued rumors) and it’s possible high dosage meds can have this side effect, causing drastic, rapid body weight fluctuations.

Hopefully she can embrace her new body and enjoy her curves!

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel she botox filers have gone wrong. She was natural beauty. I don't know why she choose this way. She also needs better stylish. Her dresses were crap. She should fire her team for sure.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

😂😂😂

Mind-boggling to think they're both in their 50s though.. Malaika looks 🔥 compared to an once beauty queen.

Yess she is stunning. But the way she walks out of her gym in those pap videos is too much for me smiley36

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 5 months ago