Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Delulu is the only solulu

A socialite only in news for her WTF statements like these or PR made relationships..when has anyone discussed her work? its been a while..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

But Smiley is right...she alludes that her fans would also be excited to see her special appearance in a movie (like she was excited to see Kajol or Rani).

However, I think that the topic title is misleading.

I disagree. She is comparing herself to Kajol/Rani in the sense that she would generate THAT excitement for others.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Her mom seemed delusional in that desperate housewife kjo version and so does she

Not for this statement alone but in general

An Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am more confused about why she thinks Rani is one of KJo's cameo queens like Kajol. Rani only made a cameo in Kal Ho Naa Ho and even that was only because Rani made such a big deal out of Preity being cast that she emotionally blackmailed KJo and he gave her the cameo to make up for it. Otherwise, Kajol is the one who used to regularly cameo for KJo/Dharma like in Duplicate, Kal Ho Naa Ho, KANK, and Student of the Year.

Also KJo said he wanted Kajol (and SRK) to cameo in Rocky aur Rani. Never even a discussion about Rani cameoing in that.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That is only applicable for life decisions and other serious topics. But this? I am all over it yaar

isnt it a serous life decision for her ? 🤔I mean, its her job.

Banned

Posted: 1 months ago

[Post Removed]

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaalkinRani

Chup. Kajol is world's worst actress who only had the luck of starring in Srk movies. Had Rani been the star, those movies would have broken all-time records. This I promise.

DDL is already one of the biggest ATTBs of all time. KKHH is fourth highest-grossing from the 90s and that's with Kajol as a lead. Rani was a nobody.

SRK/Rani equation has never been that popular with audiences. Rani is only remembered with SRK as the third wheel of the SRK/Kajol/Rani love triangle where Kajol always wins. Rani has never had a film with SRK where she was the main love interest that was an ATTB or considered one of his most popular movies. With Aish, he has Mohabbatein and Devdas. With Preity, he has Kal Ho Naa Ho and Veer-Zaara. With Deepika, he has Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express, and Pathaan. Add Jawan as well.