Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Perhaps being regal and by default graceful comes naturally to Aditi..

I had read somewhere that she hails from some royal family..

Yup she does.
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whau. Aditi ko kabhi aisi nazron se dekhela nahin tha. Lekin yeh video dekh ke mere andar ka nawaab jaag gayelaay. What a beauty! A1 smiley42

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just started watching this and already love Aditi. But she was gorgeous in padmavat too. https://x.com/SheethalS5/status/1789907215580565871

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I just started watching this and already love Aditi. But she was gorgeous in padmavat too. https://x.com/SheethalS5/status/1789907215580565871

Yup she was. Don’t know why Khilji was even after Padmavati when he had such a beautiful woman as a wife. Maybe he should have seen her face once, khud hi idea drop kar deta smiley36
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yup she was. Don’t know why Khilji was even after Padmavati when he had such a beautiful woman as a wife. Maybe he should have seen her face once, khud hi idea drop kar deta smiley36

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is like purchasing Alphonso mangoes in USA. You pay more, drive far to pick your box & once you cut the mangoes open...they are all rotten from inside because of radiation.

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Deepika has serious limitations as a dancer. Something or other is always missing & it never feels ahamazingggg. Like her efforts were evident in Ghoomer & she danced well, but she was so focused on getting it right, that her expressions were completely off. Even in Deewani Mastani song...her determined walk at the beginning, looks like sleepwalking.

Originally posted by: infinity101

SLB made Padmavati look so so bad....it was not even funny......even in Mastani....Deepu looked so stoned all the time with those watery glassy eyes....I say...SLB ke saath kaam he nahi karna chahiye Deepu ko....

Look how gorgeous Farah made Deepu look in OSO and HNY..smiley27..absolutely gorgeous.....and SLB made the same gorgeous face look bad...

I always say.....that if something goes wrong in an SLB movie...it is only his fault....smiley36

Originally posted by: TheJourney

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is like purchasing Alphonso mangoes in USA. You pay more, drive far to pick your box & once you cut the mangoes open...they are all rotten from inside because of radiation.

Here in Dallas a crate of Alphonso sells for 50+ dollars......and it is a very delicate mango.....I have seen so many people complain that the mango have black patches......because it goes through a rigorous process getting to USA.smiley36

1243752 thumbnail

Aditi was amazing in that ghaj gamini walk. In Heeramandi, women had zero power except for their feminine charm, so it's no surprise they used every trick in the book. And that move with the sheer dupatta towards the end was also a treat to the eyes.

Now, onto Deepika. She shines in modern dance but she seems to struggle with the fluidity of classical dances. Just take the Pinga face-off with Priyanka, where Priyanka totally steals the show. Maybe it's the tall, athletic build combined with that gap in classical training.