Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Ash fans have been hurt by comments on her Cannes appearance. But her stan always:

Ridicule Shweta Bachchan's looks by calling her ugly, horse-faced, female Amitabh, and other nasty names.

Mock Salman for getting old, gaining weight, and getting hair transplant.

Taunt Kareena by saying she has a masculine jaw.

Make fun of Rani being short.

But no one should discuss the looks of "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" because aging is natural, looks change with time, there can be health issues, weight gain happens with age, she is taking care of her mother, she is raising her daughter, and her in-laws are evil.

As they say, we are all hypocrites in some way or the other.
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess people might be afraid about their own ageing maybe that's why it bothers them to see Celebrities ageing. Aishwairya Rai doesn't have a problem about it.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why people are criticizing the OP. The OP didn't call Ash old or make fun of her aging. Tabu is much older, and she still looks as graceful as she did in the 90s. Ash and Sushmita have messed up their faces. There's so much Botox on their faces that it's hard to look at them without feeling sorry for them. Preity has started to look normal again, so hopefully, it'll settle down for them too.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aishu janu fans are such hypocrites.

Practice what you preach.

When it comes to criticizing Ash's rivals, you people stoop lower than what has been said about Ash.

Posted: 4 months ago

and its never about her weight

But botox/surgery plus hideous clothes she always chose

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aishwarya Rai's beauty is her asset and she mainly relies on her face value to get work in the industry. She is a good actress but her main plus point is her extraordinary beauty.

If she takes botox injection then its her decision. Its her face.

I have no problem with her doing botox in her 50's.

Being 50 + means she is genuinely an aged woman now. Her beauty will no longer remain same as 20 years before.

Its natural. She knows that also.

Sridevi did lip job and nose job before her death.

I hope Aishwarya never does such things in excess.

Celebrities like Hema Malini, Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri, Aishwarya rely on their beauty for their career. Acting skill is secondary to their beauty.

So, I hope Aishwarya remains graceful in her 50's, 60's and more. Every age has its own beauty.

Just stay healthy and do a bit skin care. You will look beautiful forever.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bad hairstyle, bad outfit and SAFEDI. God why is this woman so obsessed with fair skin lately. Even aradhya at ambani pre wedding was wearing 2 shades lighter grownup makeup.

And as for aging is natural, she have settled down, then why is she going to cannes? Go to kitty parties and enjoy retirement. Instead of destroying her own legacy with this shabby work.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think Ash has completely let go of herself… shes not even aging with grace and by that i mean her makeup, clothing, styling everything is just awful and i could care less about the wrinkles/face its inevitable and age catches up to everyone but alteast do it with grace. If you dont want to put the effort then give up Cannes but atleast dont show up as crap consecutively

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yup i agree! I don’t know how the botox looks good on some people while it looks very bad on others. May be it’s also about your skin type. It doesn’t look bad on Madhuri or preity or raveena. But looks obnoxious on Ash and Sushmita.

Edited by _symphony - 4 months ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _symphony

Yup i agree! I don’t know how the botox looks good on some people while it looks very bad on others. May be it’s also about your skin type. It doesn’t look bad on Madhuri or preity or raveena. But looks obnoxious on Ash and Sushmita.

Madhuri looks equally as awful as Aish, IMO.

The problem with both is that they were always so beautiful and everything came easily to them without much effort. People like that are not gonna suddenly wake up at 50 and start drinking protein shakes and working out. Their bodies look awful despite not being that fat simply because they're flabby. It automatically makes them look aged.

On the other hand, both are going crazy with skin lightening (IMO) and botox and fillers. Aish's face is bloated from filler. And if you gain weight while having fillers, they can move around and looks grotesque. Fillers don't look so bad on Preity and Malaika type of women because they stay in shape.