Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

This was Aish's worst look at Cannes so far.smiley21 She deserved better styling and a better dress.

Yep. Bad styling.

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Regarding her weight, we all have different bodies and metabolisms, and we age differently. Aish peaked in her 20s and 30s, and she won't look the same her entire life. None of us will.

Also, not pointing at you specifically, but why is her gaining weight such a big topic of discussion particularly on this forum? Even people on Instagram were kinder to her and only called out the designer for the hideous outfit because she could have looked much better than this.

100%

I hate all the negative commentary about stars aging and putting on weight. The pressure to maintain a pristine, youthful body even while aging must be so damaging.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: mintyblue

she has totally let herself go

Cannes 2024: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fabulously OTT Look Gave The Internet Pinata Feels

Jeez. This is really bad. She can not not know that the dress is hideous. It's like she purposely let designers style her badly...so some of the blame and trolling can be shifted to dress.

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She either seems to have a legit health issue like PCOS or just plain depressed to get out and work out. Regardless, she let herself go in 2011 only when she had Aaradhya. Everything changed for her.

Acting ranks low in her priorities now.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anyone who doesn’t wanna discuss this please also come into threads in which Salman or some man are called fat ☝️

And age shaming too e.g RK

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

And age shaming too e.g RK

An then read some actors have disorders and we shouldn’t talk about their looks. That’s fine but I’m gonna take this opportunity to say Salman suffers from facial dis order called Trigeminal neuralgia and no one should discuss his looks or I will throw the biggest woke tantrum 😂
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

An then read some actors have disorders and we shouldn’t talk about their looks. That’s fine but I’m gonna take this opportunity to say Salman suffers from facial dis order called Trigeminal neuralgia and no one should discuss his looks or I will throw the biggest woke tantrum 😂

Ash fans have been hurt by comments on her Cannes appearance. But her stan always:

Ridicule Shweta Bachchan's looks by calling her ugly, horse-faced, female Amitabh, and other nasty names.

Mock Salman for getting old, gaining weight, and getting hair transplant.

Taunt Kareena by saying she has a masculine jaw.

Make fun of Rani being short.

But no one should discuss the looks of "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" because aging is natural, looks change with time, there can be health issues, weight gain happens with age, she is taking care of her mother, she is raising her daughter, and her in-laws are evil.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Ash fans have been hurt by comments on her Cannes appearance. But her stan always:

Ridicule Shweta Bachchan's looks by calling her ugly, horse-faced, female Amitabh, and other nasty names.

Mock Salman for getting old, gaining weight, and getting hair transplant.

Taunt Kareena by saying she has a masculine jaw.

Make fun of Rani being short.

But no one should discuss the looks of "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" because aging is natural, looks change with time, there can be health issues, weight gain happens with age, she is taking care of her mother, she is raising her daughter, and her in-laws are evil.

I won’t lay this at feet of Aish fans. (Tho the hate I’ve seen from some of them for the Bachchan family is bizarre)

Recently I’ve seen it too many times that people are saying don’t talk on xyz looks cause it could be their health or something. Well now let’s add Bhai to the list ? Or are people not gonna take seriously that he literally suffers from something call the “suicide disease”

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The topic opener pix, as much as I dislike Aish, I liked both. In the second pic she looks rather nice. It’s just me then ? smiley24

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I won’t lay this at feet of Aish fans. (Tho the hate I’ve seen from some of them for the Bachchan family is bizarre)

Recently I’ve seen it too many times that people are saying don’t talk on xyz looks cause it could be their health or something. Well now let’s add Bhai to the list ? Or are people not gonna take seriously that he literally suffers from something call the “suicide disease”

You're right. It just exposes the double standards and raises the question why trolling has become acceptable and normalized for certain celebs while others are put on a higher pedestal?

Salman has been suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia since 2006. It's admirable how he has managed to achieve so much despite suffering from a painful, incurable disease. But trolls say that Salman gaining weight and looking unwell is his "karma" instead of realizing that it's because of the disease. It's hard to understand this mentality.